Chapter 4.5

[YOUR POV]

It's their performance later and we're all nervous.

I didn't have a chance to see the boys since yesterday. We're busy planning our location once they performed.

The program will start at 8PM. It's only 1PM and all the make-up artists and stylists were gathered to the designated room for the boys.

They're all busy checking their outfits and their looks for their performance later.

The boys practiced their performance for the last time.

I grabbed the opportunity to visit them since I have a free time. I entered their room and almost all the staffs and managers were there. I saw the boys sitting on the couch and they're talking to each other.

"Hey! Good luck later!" I shouted.

"Thank you, y/n-ssi!" Jin answered.

"Noona, where have you been? I didn't saw you since yesterday." Taehyung asked.

"I attended lots of meetings. Haha. Well, I just dropped by to say good luck to all of you. I need to go back to my team now. Bye!"

"Bye y/n-ssi! See you later." 

I went back to my team to check what's happening.

That's weird. Yoongi's not speaking to me again. He's not even texting me. What is wrong with him? It's not that I'm waiting for him to approach me but my instinct is telling me that something's going on with him. I'm concerned for him and for the other members. He feels pressured for sure. Performing in AMAs is a big step for them. Whatever happens, I will support them.

[YOONGI'S POV]

I still can't believe that we're gonna perform here in AMAs. I know this is not a dream because I pinched myself so many times now.

Honestly, I feel pressured.

What will happen after this?

Many questions were lingered in my mind right now. I look calm but I swear I want to cry on the inside. I'm so nervous but I need to focus.

Y/n went by earlier to our room. My heart suddenly beats fast but my mind calms.

All my worries were suddenly gone when I saw her smile. I didn't saw her since yesterday so now it feels like my mind told me that everything is fine now. I don't have to worry because she's here. She's standing in front of us and talking with other members.

I want to approach her.

I want to...hug her.

It seems like when I hug her, all the wars inside my head will cease. All my worries and fears will be gone because I know she's with me. But I don't have the guts to do that. All I can do is look at her from the distance. I can't express these feelings of mine. This sucks. I hate being me. I want to punch myself.

[AMAs]

The program starts and we're gonna perform any minute now.

I swear my hands are shaking but other members are giving me strength. I feel a bit relax because of them.

[PERFORMANCE]