Chapter 8.1

[JIMIN'S POV]

It's been almost February and the start of the year is a bit rough for us. Every one of us is feeling the pressure around us. We took a break to go back home in our family to rest our minds and body.

In our vacation, we have to clear our mind to make a very big decision once we went back to BigHit.

Every decision is very important.

One decision can end everything what we have now in a snap or continue stepping up for our bigger dreams. There is no in-between.

[YOUR POV]

After New Year, I took the whole week to rest because of my flu. Turns out, I caught a flu and Bang PD-nim says I should rest and stay in my apartment for a week. After all, it's the boys's vacation.

In my whole week of vacation, I was overthinking about the CD that I played.

The funny thing is, Yoongi and I never talked about that ever again. Well, we never talk or even text since New Year. I don't have the courage to ask him what is the CD all about. Maybe he left that by accident? Or maybe it's her new demo for their album? Maybe because that was never for me at all.

I have no update in our office for a week. It's so quiet. I took that time to rest my body because of the flu. But I can't stop thinking about that damn CD.

If it was for me, why did he left me hanging? Why didn't he call me or even text me since then? This is so confusing.

Weeks has passed and I went back to BigHit. The surroundings are so quiet. Maybe because the boys are on their vacation.

I went straight to my office to check the works that I missed.

There's not a lot of work.

It's too quiet.

I take a deep breath and took courage to call Yoongi.

No answer.

I was disappointed. Why is he like this again?

I decide to call Jimin. After three rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Jimin."

"Noona! Why did you call? Is there something wrong?"

"No. Everything's fine. I just want to ask how are you?"

"I'm fine, Noona. I'm still at Busan with my family. How about you? Are you feeling well already?"

"Yes. Actually, I'm at the office now."

"Ohh. Is that so? Uhhhm. Noona..."

"Hey."

"Have you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"Well, I guess you haven't heard it."

"What is that Jimin?"

My heart beats faster. I hate hearing news either it's good or bad.

"Noona, maybe take time to catch up in the office. I think it's better if you'll know it from the other staffs or might as well from Bang PD-nim."

"I understand you Jimin. I'll try to catch up. Can I... ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?"