Chapter 3.4

[JIN'S POV]

We're now in the continuation of Wings Tour. We are currently in Macau. Seeing ARMYs happy is very overwhelming. I love seeing their smiles.

It's been a tiring month for us. After promotion in Korea, we continue our Wings Tour. We're flying back and forth and we're always in our hotel room. I miss our dorm. :(

After this, we're flying to U.S. because we're going to perform in AMAs! We're so excited and we're practicing like there's no tomorrow that's why we're so exhausted.

Y/n is always with us. She's our personal photographer but we barely talk.

I know she's also tired like us. She's always with her team talking about work. After concert, we're always heading back straight to our hotel room to rest so we have no time to talk with others.

Before we went to Japan, I went straight to her office to check if she was there. I texted her but I was already outside of her office. I saw her checking her things so I helped her.

She's so kind to us. No wonder all of us were comfortable with her. It's really possible that one of us might fall in love with her. I don't know. Let's see.

I'm so happy seeing her passion with her work. I can't wait to spend more time with her. I really want to know her more. I don't know if we're allowed to do it but I want to make her feel that she's important and she's loved.

[YOONGI'S POV]

It's our last concert here in Macau and of course we're all tired. After this, we're flying to U.S. to perform in AMAs.

We have a full schedule in US; recordings, interviews and more promotions. I think this is the start. Do we deserve this? All of the love that ARMYs are giving us, is it worth it? I'm anxious and scared about the future. My mind is a mess now and I can't really think straight. There are times that I was just staying in my hotel room thinking about what will happen next to us. I'm thinking of the future. I'm afraid of our own downfall. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it but my mind is disturbing me.

[FLYING TO U.S.]

It's our flight to U.S. and all our things were packed. I will bring my laptop so I can work in my hotel room whenever I have time.

I saw y/n earlier before going to airport. She looks exhausted but still looks pretty.

She's always busy these past few days because our schedules were crammed.  She's always talking with other staffs and I can see that she's very serious about her work. I don't know if she still has time to sleep and rest. I feel bad about her but that's her job though.

She's flying with us in U.S. All staffs were already checked in first.

The airport is so crowded. This is what I hate the most; crowded places.

[USA]

After long hours of flight, we arrived at the airport here in US. It is still so crowded. There are lots of people waiting for us. They're taking pictures of us and even calling us by our name. We have lots of bodyguards around us for our own safety.

Y/n is with us. She's behind us to document us from airport to our performance in AMAs. It sure is a lot of work for her. It's her first time so I can clearly see in her face that she's still nervous. We're walking inside the airport and it is still so crowded. I'm looking at y/n sometimes because I know she's struggling too.