Chapter 8. 2

[YOUR POV]

It's already the second month of the year. Next week, the boys are going back in their dorm. I don't know what to do. I'm quite sure that I will feel really awkward with Yoongi. All I can do is avoid him or avoid talking about the CD.

These past few weeks, I drowned myself with work. I don't have a lot of work to do but I studied all the future plans just to get my mind busy. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to assume anything. It stresses me out.

Bang PD-nim offered me a workshop starting next week to enhance my skills. I am thinking of grabbing the opportunity because it will be a big help for me, and also, at the back of my mind, I'm using it as an excuse to avoid Yoongi. I don't really want to avoid him. I'm not mad at him. I just don't want to give him more burdens to think and I feel really awkward.

I will attend the workshop at every 8am-4pm and I will go straight to my office for an update for my work. Nothing more.

Bang PD-nim also said that the boys will be busy with their schedules and they really have to focus of their decision. Next week, they will decide if they will disband or not.

I'm still hoping for the best.

Whatever their decision is, I will support them.

Weeks past and no one is contacting me. It is so quiet. I am slowly getting used to it.

Everything will be okay.

I hope so.

[YOONGI'S POV]

Our vacation will be over next week.

I have lots of new lyrics and even beats in my laptop. Since we started our vacation, all I did was write those lyrics and produce more music.

It's a hard time for me— for us.

I know I am being selfish but I turned off my phone since the start of our vacation.

I know I'm not in the right mind to talk to someone. I feel so pressured.

After the new year, we attended our annual meeting with Bang PD-nim.

[Flashback]

"So, here we are again. First of all, I want to congratulate all of you for a very wonderful year." Bang PD-nim said. "Here we are again with our annual meeting." He continued. "Maybe some of you forgot about this but I just want to remind you guys that your contract will end on March. It's up to you guys if you want to sign another 7 years contract or not."

He paused.

"You see, I'm not gonna force all of you to sign. It is your desicion. We are here now to ask all of you. I want to hear your opinions, your feelings, struggles and emotions not as an idol but as yourself."

Everyone was quiet at first but one by one, all of us opened our heart to tell what is going on.

Almost all of us is struggling despite of all our achievements. We are drowning and feel so lost even if the future is so bright in front of us.

After an hour of a heartfelt conversation, Bang PD-nim talked again.

"I heard all of you. This is the reason why I don't want to force you guys to sign another 7 years contract. I know that your mental, emotional and physical health is more important than this contract— than anything else."

He looked at us one by one.

"I decided to give you guys a vacation until the first week of February. Take that time to decide. Talk to your family or friends, talk to each other. The decision is yours."

[End of Flashback]

Honestly, I am so anxious about everything. I can't help but to think about the future. I know we are all struggling. We can't even live as a normal person.

Achieving our dream means achieving our happiness, but are we happy in what we are doing?

That is the question that is running through my mind since our vacation started.

Everyday, I can't help but to think of our daily life back in the company. I can't help but to think of other members, I can't help but to think about her.

I know I made a big mistake. I kept her hanging. I know by this time, she already listened to the songs on the CD that I leave on her bedroom.

I can't face her right now. I can't talk to her with my messed up condition. I don't want to let her go but I don't know if what I am doing now is letting her go or saving what we have. I messed up, big time.

I really want to make everything right but I know I should start by myself.

One week.

Just one more week.

Next week, there are two things that can probably happen. It is either we all say goodbye to each other or stay as it is.

Everything will be okay.

I hope so.

——

I am baaaaaack! :D
-mai