Chapter 1.2

[Next Day]

You went to Big Hit early in the morning for the jacket shooting of BTS. You went straight to your office and some of your team was already there. All cameras are ready to use.

Your team went to the studio where the shooting will be held. You saw 7 boys who were perfectly standing on the corner. You thought you saw 7 angels.

Suddenly, you saw that man who you saw yesterday. "Woaaah. That's the handsome guy. So, he's part of BTS?" You told to yourself.

"Hello! You were the girl yesterday, right?" He's so handsome. His face was crafted perfectly.

You found yourself staring at him and suddenly you snapped yourself because you realized that he's talking to you.

"Ahhh yes!" He's talking to me. OMG.

"I'm Kim Seokjin. I heard you're the new photographer?"

"Yes. I am."

"Wow! Great. New photographer! What's your name?"

"Nice to meet you. My name is y/n."

"Oh. Nice to meet you y/n. Hope we all get along. Hahaha!"

You feel kinda shy because you talked to a human being with ethereal beauty. You just can't believe he's so.... perfect???

All the members greeted you.

"Hello! I'm the golden maknae, Jungkook." He smiled.

 "I'm V!" Then he flashed the sweetest boxy smile.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Jimin, Big Hit's calico cat. HAHA."

"I'm Namjoon and my stage name is RM."

"I'M HOBI! I'm your hope!"

"Hi" Said the one with a dark black hair and pale skin.

That's it?

Wow. He's kinda rude. All members greeted me and all he said was HI????

You were puzzled because of what he did then Jin whispered...

"He's Yoongi. He's always tired. That's why." Jin explained.

The shooting went well. It was very tiring for you and for your team and also for the boys. While shooting, you still can't believe that they're all good looking. They're so beautiful and your mind can't absorb the fact that these kinds of faces really exist in this world. Wow.

"You all did great. Thank you! see you tomorrow. y/n-ssi, Thank you for today. I know you're new here but you're like a professional photographer already."

"Thank you, Namjoon-ssi. You did great also."

"That's our job hehehe."

"I guess you're right. Hahaha."

You're getting ready to go back to your office when you saw Taehyung and Jungkook looking at your camera.

"Noona! Wait, can I call you noona?" Jungkook approached me with his famous bunny smile.

"Of course!"

"Your camera is sooo cool. What camera is this?"

"It's  NIKON D800E."

"I have a camera also. We looked at your portfolio and we were sooo amazed! Teach me some techniques sometime noona!"

"That's great. Please join me in!!!" Taehyung joined the conversation.

"Sure. In your free time."

"Yey! Bye noona!"

"Good bye, Jugnkook!"

You were shocked because of what Jungkook said. They looked at my portfolio??? Wow. What a pleasure.

"Thank you for capturing my perfect face! See you tomorrow!" The handsome one said, Jin.

Once again, you were startled at Jin. He's so cheerful and so... handsome.

But you're more curious of Yoongi's attitude. He's so silent.

You were about to go to your office when Yoongi walked in front of you.

"Thank you. You did well."

"Thank you, Yoongi-ssi."

Then he walked away. Well, maybe he's not that rude after all. Let's see.

[TIME SKIP]

You went home after work.

You're curious about BTS so you searched them in Naver.

"Wooow. They're so talented."

You listened to some of their songs and because of your tiredness, you fell asleep.