Chapter 7.4

[YOONGI'S POV]

I'm so dumb.

I wasted my time for nothing. When hyung told me everything, I finally understand it.

I went back to our dorm to change my clothes and to take a shower. When I entered the kitchen to drink water, Jimin and Taehyung were there.

"Hyung, are you hungry?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook cooked ramen.", said Taehyung.

"Thank you Taehyung but I'm on a hurry."

"I guess Jin hyung told you..."Jimin whispered and I nodded.

"Yoongi hyung, please eat first. I need to go. See you later." Taehyung left us and I ate ramen with Jimin. He told me that he knows everything. He told me that he will support me with my decisions.

After eating, I went to my room to get something. This is the right time to give this to her. I grabbed my clothes and took a shower.

When I went back to the kitchen, Jimin gave me a lunch box.

"Hyung, take this to her. I ordered it for noona. Please take care of her."

"I will. Don't worry."

"She's like my older sister. I always want to have a sister like her. So please don't hurt her. Don't worry I will not tell the others about this. I will tell them that you went to Daegu."

"I will try my best not to hurt her. Thank you, Jimin-ah."

Its 9PM now and I drove my car as fast as I can.

When I arrived at her apartment, no one's opening her door. I guess she's sleeping. How am I supposed to enter her house? She's sick so probably she's still resting.

I waited for an hour. I dialed her number but she's not answering. I sit on the floor while waiting for her answer.

Suddenly, a guy approached me. He's taller than me and he looks like he's in mid 40s.

"Excuse me."

"Hello sir. How may I help you?"

"I am the owner of this unit. Is there any problem?"

"Ohhh. I'm sorry to bother you sir. It's just because Y/n is sick and she's alone but she's not opening her door. I'm worried for her."

"Wait," he stopped. "I know you. You're a member of BTS. You are Suga, right?"

"Ahhh yes."

"ou know Y/n?"

"Yes. She's our photographer."

"Well, if that's the case, I will let you go inside. She needs someone. I have a spare key here. Don't do anything bad. Got it?"

"I will not! Thank you, sir."

"I think I can trust you. You seem like a good man. Please take care of her."

"I will. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you're here for her."

The owner lent me the key and then he left.

I opened her door and I went straight to her room.

She's asleep and she still has a fever. I pull the blanket to cover her body because she's shivering. I sit on the floor and watch her sleep.

She's so beautiful even though she's sick.

I really want to tell her the truth. I really want to tell her that I like her. I don't care if I became greedy. I will take a risk. I will protect her and I want her to feel that she's important to me. I want to spend my time with her.

I am very thankful that I met her. I learned to be strong and feel happy again. She's my human valium. Whenever I'm with her, all my veins in my body became ease. I feel so relaxed and contented. I think... I really like her. I never felt like this before. I never knew that I will feel this kind of feeling again. I thought I became cold and heartless.

Suddenly, her tears fell down.

She's still asleep but she's crying.

"Hey. Why are you crying?" I wiped her tears. I don't want to see her cry. Maybe she's having a bad dream.

"Please don't leave me..." She whispered while crying. Her eyes are close but her tears are still flowing in her cheeks.

After what she said, I felt sad for her.

Whatever her struggle is, I will be with her. I will stay with her.

She's still crying.

I lied beside her and I hugged her.

"Shhh... I will not leave you. I am here. Please stop crying."

She hugged me back but she's still asleep.

We stayed liked that for a long time. My arms are wrapped around her while she sleeps. She doesn't have any idea that I am here beside her.

I feel contented now. I can protect her with my arms and be with her. I don't know what will happen on the next day but for now, I will let her sleep in my arms. I will be by her side.

I didn't realize that it's almost 12 AM. I guess I will stay here until she woke up tomorrow.

After a few minutes, the clock ticks. It's already 12 AM.

I looked at her and she's still sleeping peacefully and this time, she's not crying anymore.

I hugged her tightly.

"Happy New Year, Y/n. I know this is a funny situation because I'm talking to you while you're asleep. But... I will be very honest to you..."

I paused for a while.

"I- I think I like you..." I whispered to her ear and kissed her forehead.

——
For those who are reading this, please keep in mind that I love you all. ❤️❤️❤️

Please don't forget to vote and comment. I appreciate active readers.