Chapter 3.1

[YOUR POV]

[NEXT DAY]

I only slept for 5 hours and I'm still sleepy. I need to get out of bed because I have to go to work.

I woke up early to cook breakfast for myself. I have no choice but to cook breakfast for myself. No one will do it. I took a shower, get dressed and went to BigHit; my normal routine every morning. -_-

[BigHit]

I went straight to my office. I opened my computer to arrange all the photos from my camera.

The concept photos for the new album of the boys were released last week. I feel so pleased that it all went well.

Something pop-out of my computer...

Reminder:

Team Meeting with Bang PD-nim. 10 AM.

Ah right. We have a meeting today for future plans and events.

I went to Bang PD-nim's office and the meeting started. The sample photo book for the album was delivered today for checking.

They all look so good. They all look so soft and calm.

[TIME SKIP]

The meeting went fine. We talked about the future projects of the boys; continuation of the Wings Tour after comeback, shooting for their next music video and possible big event in USA. Thinking about those projects is draining me. What more for the boys? I'm sure they're all hella tired. They need a vacation.

After meeting, we said good bye to Bang PD-nim. It's almost lunch time and I'm hungry.

I'm walking back to my office when someone called my name.

"Y/n-ssi!!"

I looked back and saw Jin- oppa.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my office."

"Remember our deal?"

"What deal?"

"I texted you last night."

"Ohhh. The lunch or coffee?"

"Yes. Let's go."

"What??? No!"

"Why?"

"We should not go outside together!"

"Taehyung will join us. You're our personal photographer so we don't have to worry."

"I have to go back to my office first."

"Oh no lady. We're going now. Taehyung is waiting for us outside."

When we went outside, Taehyung is waiting for us.

"Noona! Finally. I'm hungry already."

[CAFETERIA]

"You're gonna pay for my food and coffee today."

"Okay. If that's what you want."

"Hyung. Are you that broke?" Taehyung asked.

"No. She's just doing our deal. Hahahaha."