Chapter 4.4

[JIN'S POV]

Our AMAs performance is tomorrow. We're practicing since morning and checking our outfits. Coordi-noonas are making sure that we are comfortable with our outfit.

Its lunch time and I'm looking for y/n. She's not here since morning. I think they have a meeting for tomorrow. Other photographers are here but only y/n is not here.

I ask the other photographers and they said she's with other cameramen to check the stage.

It's a relief. Haha. I thought she lost her self or something happened to her again.

She's a bit stubborn. She's gonna do whatever she want to do. If she wants to go outside, she's going to go outside. If she wants to eat alone, she's gonna do it. She's a strong girl. I don't know more about her but I know she has the ability to stand for herself.

Even if she's strong enough to handle her self, I know she needs someone to protect her.

I want it to be me.

I don't know if I like her yet but all I know is I want to make her happy and to give everything to her.

If that's the meaning of liking someone, then maybe, just maybe, I do like her.

When I saw her crying ang lying on the floor when we were at the airport, my heart shrunk. I don't want to see her cry.

I didn't notice her until Yoongi shouted. I hurriedly ran onto her to help her. I don't care if everyone saw us. I want to help her and told her that I'm here to protect her. I want to tell her that everything will be okay, her hand will be okay. I want to hug her and protect her with my arms.

We ate our lunch and took a short break.

I opened my phone and texted y/n to ask if she's doing fine.

To: Y/n-ssi

Hello! Where are you right now? Everything's fine?

I'm doing great! Thank you for asking. I'm on the meeting together with the cameramen. We're checking the stage for tomorrow. How about you guys?

We're fine but exhausted. :c

Awww. Don't forget to rest later. Jin-ah, I have to go now. We're going back to the meeting. Talk to you later!

Okay. :)

I'm smiling like an idiot. I just can't help it. I just want to spend more time with her. I want to know her more. I want to see her pure smile.

"Hyung! What's with that smile?" Jimin asked.

"Yahh!! You scared me! Nothing.  Just reading something."

"Someone's text?"

"Ani. Webtoon."

"Hyung, don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying."

"Stop it hyung! You want me to sing my song?"

"Stop! Okay! I'm reading a text from someone. Happy now?"

"I knew it. Haha. I know whose text was that. You don't have to tell me." 

"I'm not planning to."

"Whatever hyung." He rolled his eyes. "I have an advice to you." 

"What is it?"

"If you really like that person, make a move as soon as possible. Someone might take your place. I don't know if it's a friendly competition but you have to do your best. Worst case scenario, you have to choose one. Good luck hyung."

"What are you talking about? You're nonsense again Jimin."

"Haha. That's my advice. You're so cute hyung!"

He left me hanging. What is he talking about?

A competition?

I'm not an athlete. I'm not really into a competition. He's nonsense.

I don't know what's exactly in his mind but I'm very curious about it.

Someone might take my place? I need to choose one?

I think I have an idea of what he's talking about but I don't know if my idea is accurate. I don't want to think about it.

No. It's impossible.

I don't think so.