Chapter 2.4

[YOUR POV]

It's almost midnight and almost all of my colleagues are drunk.

I'm sleepy already but I'm not drunk. I have a work tomorrow so I should not drink and get drunk. Hangover will smash my head out of me next day if that happens.

Jin oppa, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook is now with me. We're talking about nonsense things that make me laugh. We're talking like we've been friends for a long time. I kinda enjoy their company. I can't imagine they're the nation's boy group they're like my closest friends.

Jin oppa is always saying dad jokes that crack us to laughter. He's so cheerful. I don't think he's drunk already. Maybe he's just like that.

There are times that they ask me about my passion; about photography. They asked me lots of questions like what's my first camera, when's the first time I fell in love with photography and so on and so forth.

Jimin and Jungkook told me they're from Busan. They keep on bickering about it and Jimin always claim that he was born in Busan first. I told them that I'm from Busan also and they're so happy that they found a new noona from their hometown. And clearly, I was born first than the two of them. Hahahaha.

After a few minutes, we didn't notice that Taehyung is already drunk and Jimin is tipsy already.

"Aish. These kids." Jin said while looking at the maknae line.

"You should go home. They're drunk."

"Yeah you're right. So, I think we should go now. I'm going to Bang PD-nim first and we will go home. Nice talking to you y/n-ssi. See you tomorrow. Don't be shy to us, okay? You're working with us now so there's no reason to not approach us."

They left and maybe I should go home also.

I'm about to check the time in my phone but—

"WAIT. WHERE'S MY PHONE?????"

I check my purse and my phone is not there either in my pocket. Where is it??????? Crap.

OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT TO REMOVE IT FROM THE CHARGER! I REMEMBER NOW. I CHARGE IT BEFORE I TOOK A SHOWER FEW HOURS AGO!!!!

I run outside without saying good bye to my colleagues.

"I HAVE TO HURRY NOW. WHAT IF IT EXPLODES FROM OVER CHARGING? OH MY GOSH. I'M OVERTHINKING NOW. CRAP. I HAVE TO HURRY."

My brain is panicking and I'm thinking of the most impossible thing that might happen. Overthinking is my hidden talent. Forgive me.

Great. It's almost midnight so there's no more bus. I have to ride a taxi.

NO TAXI!!!! I have to hurry now!!! I thought this day is one of the best day of my life but jokes on me!!

After 10 minutes, still no taxi. All of them are already booked. I think I have no choice but to walk or wait for an hour. WTH!

I'm about to walk but a car stopped beside me. I'm scared because what if something bad might happen to me? Oh my gosh. Is this my last day on earth?

I'm still afraid and any minute now my feet is urging me to run as fast as I can. I will save my own life no matter what happen. My heart is beating fast and I am now anxious of what will happen next.