Chapter 3.5

[JIMIN'S POV]

[USA]

After the airport incident, we went to our hotel rooms to rest. We carried our things in our rooms. We have individual rooms so we can rest alone. We have recording tomorrow morning so we really need to rest.

We planned to visit y/n noona's room. We just want to check if she's okay. Hope everything's fine.

Namjoon hyung knocked on my door. He's already with Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung.

"Namjoon hyung, where's Yoongi hyung?" I asked him.

"I knocked on his door but no response. I also texted him but he's not replying. Maybe he's asleep already."

Aish. Seriously? How did he sleep that fast?

Yoongi hyung's been acting weird lately. He's acting strange. Sometimes he's so cheerful but there are times that he's so grumpy. Like when we ate at the restaurant on my birthday, he's so silent. He's not saying any word. Maybe he's tired.

We went to Taehyung's room then Jungkook's room.

"Hyung, where's noona's room?" Taehyung asked.

"Sejin hyung told me her room number and he already told her that we're going to visit her."

We knocked on her room and she opened it.

"Y/n-ssi! How are you? Are you okay?" Jin hyung welcomed her.

"Ne oppa. It still hurts a little bit but its fine. I can endure it."

Noona's a sweet girl. She's so kind to us. Even if she's tired, she still manages to ask us if we're okay and still doing her job very well. She's so pretty also. She got the looks and the talent. No wonder Jin hyung can't stop talking about her.

[YOUR POV]

After what happened earlier, I can finally rest for a while in my hotel room.

Sejin oppa told me that the boys are going to visit me later. They're so sweet.

I opened my phone and there's a new message. It's from Yoongi-ah. He texted earlier, maybe when I was at the clinic. He's asking me if I'm okay so I replied to him.

To: Yoongi-ah

I'm okay now. :)

[Message Sent!]

I closed my phone and I can't help to smile like a dork.

I heard someone knocking on my door so I opened it. Maybe it's the boys. I'm excited to see them. I'm excited to see Yoongi.

Wait. WHAT?

I opened the door and Jin greeted me first, asking if I'm okay.

I'm waiting for the others to enter my room.

Wait. They're just 6 of them.

Where's Yoongi?

"Noona, we were worried for you. " Taehyung said while pouting.