Chapter 2.2

[YOUR POV]

My mind is panicking right now. I don't know what to do.

Okay. I'm in the car now with the one and only Min Yoongi. Yes. Min Yoongi.

I know I've been working with them for a few months now but this is weird. Earlier I was just in the park and now I'm inside in his car.

He's not talking to me so I stayed quiet. I don't want to bother him. We're not that close, though. We barely talk to each other when we're at work.

He stopped the car and talked to me. Finally, the silence has been broken.

"We're here." He said.

"Where are we?"

"Yeouido Park."

We went outside the car and my jaw dropped.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!"

"You can take a walk here and take pictures of the surroundings."

I'm like a child gazing around with sparkling eyes. I hurriedly opened my camera and took pictures.

I can't contain my happiness! It feels like my soul is very happy right now because I am now here in a very beautiful place! I know that I've been in love with the places that I've never been to and I guess this is the place that I've been searching for, for a long time!

Suddenly, my soul went back to my body when someone talked behind me.

"You happy now?" Happy? I am beyond happy!

"Yes! Oh my gosh! Thank you!"

"This is where I go whenever I feel down. It's so beautiful in here, right?"

I didn't bother to answer because my brain cells are not functioning well right now.

"YAH!!" 

Oops. The monster jumped out of him.

"Oh sorry. I got carried away."

"So you're not gonna talk to me?"

"What were you saying again?"

"Nothing."

Now the grumpy grandpa jumped out of him.

We took a walk in the park and luckily no one notices him.

"Mr. Min..."

"Mr. Min? Is calling someone with Mr. or Ms. is your job?"

"What?! NO! I just don't know how to call you."

"Just call me Yoongi or Suga or whatever."

"Is it okay to you? You're older than me."

Yoongi: Okay then. Call me Min PD-nim. Haha.

I just nod and continued taking pictures.

After walking for an hour, we decided to go back to the car since it's already 4pm and the company dinner is at 7pm.

"I'll drive you home."

"No. I can ride a bus from here. I want to learn the route so I can go back in here. But thank you anyway."

"You sure?"

"100% sure."

"Okay well, bye."

"Bye."

"Ah wait."

I am about to walk to the bus staation when he called me.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to company dinner later?"

"Yep."

"Oh okay. See you later then."

"Bye. Thank you for today, Min-PD nim."

"No worries."

He smiled and left.

That... gummy... smile... is... so... cute.

I can't believe I said that. Hah!

I rode a bus back to my apartment. I still can't stop smiling because this day is so good. I have many new pictures to post in my IG account and in my blog. What a great day indeed!

I went straight to my couch. I'm looking at my shots in my camera and found the two stolen photos that I took earlier.

 I'm looking at my shots in my camera and found the two stolen photos that I took earlier

<09/09/2017>

<09/09/2017>

It's a picture of him. I don't know why I took it. I just...feel like the timing is perfect so I took these pictures.

I posted three photos that I took earlier. It's the picture of the park, not him. Why would I post a picture of him? That will be a big mess. I guess this picture will be my little secret from now on.

Out of nowhere, my phone vibrated.

[Sept. 9, 2017 4:46 pm]

BigHit Seokjin-oppa: See you later {{y/n}}-ssi ;)

After reading, my phone died.

"Crap. Low battery again."

I charge my phone and took a shower.

~

Today is a great day. After weeks of being tired, I finally recharged my motivation and energy because my soul is very contented today. I wonder what will happen in the next days? In the next weeks? Or months? Who knows? I don't want to think about it for now.