Prologue

Moved In/Missing

Your POVs

I was so excited as I unpacked my stuff in my own room! We moved in to the pretty good neighborhood. I have a white pet squirrel named Sesonia. And my Power Sphera friend, SeasonBot. As I was so interested at all that, I began to do on my sketch about more Power Spheras like DaunBot, WindBot, SpeedBot etc. They both seem to really like how I do. But about them... It's verily complicated to tell. "You're very, very excited Y/n. What's with it?", SeasonBot asked me.

"Oh you know me, SeasonBot. New place, new future, new adventures!", I replied as I'm done unpacking everything. And about SeasonBot, anytime I can get a new season power. I only have Autumn and Spring. And when I transform to one of them, I have a four-minute limit before I change back. She's actually a white sphera with a round template around her face. Four symbols were on that template; yellow sun (top left), orange leaf (top right), light blue snowflake (bottom left) and pink flower (bottom right). When I transform, all the symbols will hange to that season power I picked. And also... SeasonBot is made up by the four seasons Power Spheras; SummerBot, AutumnBot, WinterBot and SpringBot. I only see Autumn and Spring.

"Shikashi, Y/n wa, anata no tokubetsuna chikara o tsukau toki nani ga okoru ka o oboete imasu. Kinkyū-ji nomi.", Sesonia reminded me. Yeah... She speaks in a different language, but I understand it.

"I know, Sesonia. Don't worry!", I clarified. Yep! It's not like any evil will happen! ... Or so I thought. This night... Is not what I expected.

••Time Skipped To Night because I'm lazy...••

It was 6:30pm. I was doing some errands in the park. And now... I found myself... Lost. "Okay... This is promptly my fault...", I admitted.

"Un,-sō... Anata wa ie ni inakereba naranai. Ima anata ga jibun no mono o mitekudasai!", Sesonia argued. I was about to answer back when I saw a yellow sphere robot went past me. Everything went slow motion as we looked at each other. The motion went normal as it went to hide behind a balcony. Weird... I turned around and saw a big purple robot coming at me. Driving it was a green alien.

"You! Where did you hide Ochobot, huh!?", he snapped at me. Wait... That sphere's name is Ochobot...?

"I have no idea what you're talking about.", I said confidently. He got fed up and the robot fired lots of bullets at me, but I swiftly dodge all of them. Then SeasonBot was activated. "Season Element!", I announced as I transformed, "Autumn Season!". My wearings are now a white shirt that has an orange leaf with a dark orange long sleeve vest. I have a brown skirt, white leggings and orange sneakers. I also have a dark orange mask and my hair was my H/C, but it was fading to orange. My weapon was a flute. More bullets came at me. I immediately dodge everything and launch Wind Rampage.

"Stay still, you puny kid!", the alien said angrily. I jumped on the roof of a house to hide and played my flute. Its tip has a white sphere with orange linings.

"Mirage!", I exclaimed as I threw the sphere. The sphere became an illusion of me. Once it was attacked however... The illusion faded. I immediately finished off with Autumn Hurricane. The fight was over. But a spaceship came and took the robot and the alien. Well... At least that's over... I jumped down from the roof and dusted off myself. Then that... Ochobot came out from hiding. "Are you okay?", I asked as I approached him. I suddenly heard a weird beeping sound from him.

"Error... Low battery... Shutting down...", he said as he was turned off and he fell to the ground. Well... That's really weird. SeasonBot's timer was also beeping. I took Ochobot with me and off home to recharge him.

*****

(2 days after)

Boboiboy's POVs
My name is Boboiboy. The hero of Palua Rintis. Along with my friends; Yaya, Gopal, Ying and Fang. Everything went pretty smooth... But... Not today. Ochobot went missing two nights ago and until now. We haven't found him. It's morning though. I readied myself as I went to Granddad's cocoa shop. The others were there too. "Hi Boboiboy! Have any luck yet?", Ying asked me as I sat down on the chair next to the counter.

"No... Not yet.", I said with depression. I couldn't think of anything worse about losing my friend.

"Don't feel so bad, Boboiboy. It's not our fault Ochobot is gone.", said Gopal as he drank from his cup, "And everytime we get near his location, he always teleports in mid-air and disappears!".

"Tch! Don't say something like that!", Fang scolded then he looked at me, "Just think positive, Boboiboy. Have patience.".

"Yeah, Fang's right. Maybe sooner or later, we might find Ochobot.", Yaya agreed. But... I didn't.

"I can't just be calm! Who knows what could have happen to him!", I argued, "I mean... What if Adudu captured him!?".

"Then we'll just have to beat that evil bee until we save Ochobot. Easy.", replied Ying, "It's not that hard if you put your heart into it!".

"Yeah right...", me and Gopal said in sync in a dead-panned tone.

"Dey, if you're so great, try getting BellBot away from that furious cat!", Gopal dared as he pointed at the cactus-like cat, who turned to us with a questionable meow.

"Oy! Ask or do that and I'll put Cattus in his dangerous state!", BellBot warned us angrily, "And you really dare to call Cattus a furious cat!?". Cattus also growled at us angrily. Gopal yelped and he hid behind me.

"Hehe... Yeah awesome!", I remarked as I gave a thumbs-up. Seriously, Cattus really hates Gopal for some reason.

"Boboiboy! I'm here!", I suddenly heard a familiar voice to my right. I turned and... I saw Ochobot coming at us!

"Ochobot! You're safe!", I stated as I ran up to him and hugged him, "Where have you been? I was so worried about you!".

"Erm... Well... I-I was...", he stampered a bit, "It's really hard to explain...". Why would he be stampering right now...? I suddenly saw a young girl around my age behind a tree. She has pink features and a flower hairclip on her hair. She saw me and gasped before she run off. Well... That's a strange girl...