Chapter #23

Getting The Talk

Your POVs
        I slowly opened my eyes. I suddenly recognized my surroundings. This is Fang's room. Well... In Cahaya Gelap station. I sat up and... I felt some gauze wrapped on my head. What... Happened...? "Y/n! You're awake!", I heard a familiar voice. I was suddenly tackled in a hug by... Ochobot...?

        "Ochobot? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be back with Boboiboy?", I asked as I hugged back. Then we let go.

        "Well... A part of me really wants to be with you for a slight time. Plus, you're seriously injured after that fight you both did.", he explained, "And good thing you're still alive! You're too young after all.". I just giggled at his sayings.

        "So... What just happened? You were there, right?", I asked. He fell silent then nodded slowly.

        "Y-Yeah... I was there.", he replied, "Your insult made Boboiboy upgrade his Fire Elemental. You both battled until Kaizo arrived and stopped him.". I froze. Kaizo was there...? I'm so dead... The door suddenly opened and Fang entered in.

        "Y/n! You're okay!", he said as he approached me, "I thought I lost you!".

        "Pffft! Yeah right... Like you could ever live with me considering what I did to you.", I replied in a playful tone.

        "Ha ha, very funny...", he stated as he rolled his eyes and smirked, "That was in the past, this is the present.". I just gave him a thumbs-up. His smile suddenly turned to a frown as he looked at me again. "Kaizo wants to talk to you.", he said. I was frozen on my spot. But I forced myself up and went with him.

*****

        He opened the door for me and closed it as he left with Ochobot. I saw Kaizo facing the screens with his back turned and arms crossed. "Sit down, Y/n.", he ordered. I did what he said and sat on a nearby chair. "You know you're not supposed to use your powers for violence so why did you two start a battle?", he asked.

        "I was just wanting to get revenge on him for doubting me so much... I... I never though he would do that.", I explained in shame, "I was intending to give Ochobot back to him, I swear. But then... I lost control of myself...".

        "How could I ever trust you again, Y/n? I thought you're responsible to take care of yourself.", he replied, not looking at me.

        "Sorry... I'll return Ochobot and be done with it...", I stated.

        "Actually, it turns. You're not allowed to leave Cahaya Gelap station, unless of course you can return home. I requested Pang to return the Power Sphera back.", he explained coldly. I gasped after he held out the line. I'm... Not allowed to leave...

Fang's POVs
        I was eavesdropping their conversation. I felt really bad about Y/n. I slowly walked away to the launching room, where Ochobot is waiting for me. A small black sprite flew out of my pocket. His name is Raven because... He looks like it. "Fang, you don't actually think Y/n could've been caught in a war before she lost herself earlier?", he asked as he followed.

        "I don't know if that's possible. Since she is just staying here and not allowed to leave then I just have to return Ochobot and be back.", I explained as I entered the room. Raven went inside my pocket again. I took the Power Sphera and in the spaceship. I then headed towards TAPOPS station.

*****

        As I entered in, I decided to stay away from Boboiboy considering what he did. Because we're now rivals again. "Fang! You're back!", I heard Yaya and Ying as they approached me.

        "Uh... Where's Y/n?", asked Yaya in a suspicious tone.

        "Kaizo isn't letting her leave planet Cahaya Gelap. In turn, I just wanted to return Ochobot and leave.", I replied as I crossed my arms, "I'm not even thinking about looking at him again...".

        "Wait... You're mad at Boboiboy again?", asked Ying in shock. I forced a nod as I clenched my fist.

        "After what he did? Of course I am. Y/n isn't allowed to leave Cahaya Gelap.", I stated in grief, "I... Have to go now.". I then turned around and walked off.

        "Okay... Tell Y/n we said hi...?", Yaya said hesitantly. I got in the ship and went back to Cahaya Gelap. My hands were in tight grip on the stirring handles. I couldn't take my mind off that moment.

*****

        After I arrived, I darted to my room. I saw Y/n. She was on my bed while hugging her knees. I closed the foor and approached her. "Hey... You feeling okay?", I asked as I sat down, "Yaya and Ying said hi... If they're here.". She just nodded. I noticed something different about her. "Where's SeasonBot?", I asked.

        "I gave her back to Kaizo.", she replied. I saw Sesonia sitting on the desk. She just shrugged.

        "Kanojo wa jinsei no tame ni sūpā ni nezashite imasu.", she said in a sad tone. Geez... Ground for life? That's really harsh.

        "Maybe it's not actually worth it for me to be in the world...", I heard Y/n said, "Is it wrong for me to exist?".

        "Tch! Don't say that. It's Boboiboy's fault.", I replied then I looked at the time, "We better go to sleep now.". She nodded and got the matress and slept on the floor. I could see she cried herself to sleep. I put Raven on the desk and turned off the lights then drifted to sleep too.