Chapter #34

Questioning

        Blizzard quickly ran home and slammed the door as she went inside. As she turned around, she saw the other seasons smiling at her mischievously. "No more hiding it, Blizzard! We saw the pics online and we were freaking out!", said Fall as she ran up to her and hugged her.

        "Y-Yeah... Tell me about it...", said Blizzard as she looked away and adjusted her glasses.

        "You have a crush on Water now, Blizzard!?", Rose asked excitedly.

        "W-What!? No! Water is still Boboiboy, remember?", the blue girl argued, "Besides... He's the reason why Kaizo is being cold at this rate.". She looked at Sunny and smirked. "Sunny! Truth or dare?", she challenged as she pointed at her.

        "Erm... Truth.", replied the yellow girl, making Blizzard grin more.

        "Do you like or love Light?", she asked with excitement, the other two were interested too.

        "Um... I-I like him. As a friend...", said Sunny as she scratched her head and blushed a bit, "Why ask?".

        "Because you seem a bit flustered about it~!", Blizzard teased as her lens sparkled with small ice crystals.

        "Oh shut up! Rose's the one who was flustered by Leaf all of a sudden!", Sunny argued as she pointed at the pink girl, who was twiddling her fingers.

        "W-What? H-He just... He just complimented me. And he's really nice!", she stated as she recalled what they did together, "And besides, where was Fall yesterday?". All eyes pointed at the orange girl, who was deeply surprised.

        "I uh... I went outside the house.", she stampered with a nervous smile.

        "But you were upstairs and not by the door.", said Blizzard with logic.

        "Well... I went on the balcony.", said Fall as she felt a bit uneasy.

        "But you were gone once we got up there because you were talking with someone.", Sunny pointed out, making Fall blushed and she gave in.

        "Fine... I was talking with Cyclone. Wind's upgraded form.", she claimed, "What about it?".

        "Well, why are you blushing? You like him?", Rose asked as she pointed at her.

        "U-Unlikely...", said Fall as she blushed more.

*Meanwhile*

        Back at Boboiboy's house, Leaf was in the bedroom organizing some books. He went the closet to organize the clothes and opened it... "FLYING SQUIRREL ATTACK!!", Fire yelled as he jumped out from the closet and on Leaf, making the green boy scream in fear.

        "Light! Fire did the scary face again!", he whined as he got up and ran for the door but Fire stopped him.

        "Hey hey hey! I'm sorry! Just don't tell him!", he exclaimed. He knew Light would kill him if he makes Leaf cry, since he's the youngest.

(A/N: Tholar anyone?

Light: Oh shut up! I may be strict at times, but I still care about Leaf! Not the like LIKE.

Leaf: Awww! Thanks Light! *Hugs him*

Light: Heh. You're so cute, simpleton. *Hugs back*

Lightning: So... You really care? 😏

Light: Be quiet if you don't wanna get blasted to the galaxies! Besides, you have the same with Wind!

Wind: W-Why am I getting dragged into this?

Lightning: Don't listen, Wind. *Hugs him*

Wind: Uh... 😣

Author: Okay! Back to the story guys!)

        "Don't do that! I hate it when you do it!", Leaf pouted in a cute way, "But I won't tell Light if you tell me why you did that.". Fire smiled as he sat on the bed with him.

        "So... Do you like Y/n?", he asked as he smirked, making Leaf blush a bit.

        "Uh... W-Why would you ask that? It's not like I love her or anything...", he replied sheepishly. He felt hands wrapped around his waist and a bit heat.

        "Oh... Don't try my patience...!", Fire whispered in his ear then he pushed him down and hold his hands, "Last warning!". He brought his other hand up like a claw. Leaf gasped as he knew what's gonna happen.

        "N-No Fire! No tickling! You know how much I hate it!", he panicked as he struggled out of his grip.

        "Hehe... You're mine now!", Fire said in an evil tone.

        "C-Creeping Vines!", Leaf stuttered as he summoned a vine and gotten free then ran out of the room, "Light! Help me!". He manage to find him and hug him.

        "What's going on? What happened?", asked Light as he hugged back and noticed the green boy's actions.

        "F-Fire jumpscared me from the closet...", Leaf sobbed as he hugged tighter. Light was about to react when...

"FLYING SQUIRREL ATTACK!!"

*Glass shatter*

"FIRE!!"

"Sorry, not sorry!!"

        He sighed in annoyance. The normal day when Fire attacks anyone for no reason. "Okay, then what happened next?", he asked Leaf.

        "He asked if I like Y/n... I didn't wanna tell him but he wants to force it outta me...", replied Leaf as he looked at him, "But I know you'll get him for hurting me...!". The white boy could only smile and brought him up closer due to their heights.

        "You're still the same, Simpleton.", he whispered as he ruffled his hair.

        "L-Light! Come on! I'm not a kid anymore!", Leaf pouted. Light just chucklef as he set him on the couch.

        "You really like Y/n, right?", he asked in curiosity.

        "Fine... I do like her...", said the green boy, "You like her too?".

        "Yeah, I admit. But seriously. If we all like her, that means Normal Boboiboy likes her.", the white boy clarified.

        "Guys! I heard what you're bickering over there! And it has nothing to do with Fall!", they suddenly heard Wind exclaimed from the basement doing whatevs.

        "But we didn't say a name about her, right?", Leaf shot back. The argument of love between the boys got up once again...