Chapter #3

In A Daze

        After I met Y/n, we were now hanging out with her. We even met her pet Sesonia and her Power Sphera SeasonBot. She was even talking to me. "So... It's like every emotion you feel, a new element will appear?", she asked in curiosity as we were sitting down on a bench. The others were playing some soccer.

        "Yeah, that's how it's done. I guess I got Thunderstorm because I have courage.", I explained, "And what about you? How do you get your powers?".

        "Well... I only have Autumn and Spring so...", she said, "If I feel calm, Autumn comes out. And Spring will come if I feel happy.". Wow. She's the same as me. As I was staring at her, I immediately looked away because I was blushing a bit. God... She's so cute!! I can't resist!!

        "So... Wanna go to my house?", I said as I stood up and she stood up too.

        "Okay! I guess so.", she replied. Sesonia climbed on her shoulder and looked at us.

        "Sudeni? Hokanohito wa dōdesu ka?", she asked. I was about to answer when I felt like I was pushed a little too hard and I fell forward. I slowly opened my eyes and almost yelp when I saw I was on Y/n!!!

        "Shadow Fingers!", I heard Fang exclaimed as I felt vine-like things wrapped around me and pulling me back up. Then I saw them approaching us. "Boboiboy, Y/n, are you both okay?", asked Fang as he looked at both of us then he glared at Ying and Yaya, who were smiling innocently.

        "Geez Fang! You ruined our plan!", Yaya pouted playfully. Wait... PLAN!?!

        "Um... What's going on?", asked Y/n in a suspicious tone.

        "Hay... They're planning on hooking you two up.", Fang replied as he rolled his eyes and smirked at us, "By the way... How's your little on-going?".

        "Uh... It's cool...", I stampered as I scratched my head. I saw Y/n was looking at something. "And what are you looking at?", I asked her as she turned to me.

        "I just saw something. But... It's already gone.", she replied as she looked back.

        "M-Maybe it's a ghost!?", yelped Gopal as he felt like a coward like always...

        "Gopal, we've been over this the millionth time! There's no such thing as ghosts!", Ochobot stated in a serious tone, "And you call yourself a Power Sphera Protector... Very naive". I heard Y/n giggled silently at that then she turned to me.

        "So... Shall we go now?", she offered, "We shouldn't stand here like bygones.". I nodded quickly but nervously and led her to my house. I could feel the others looking at me with smug looks. Oh boy...

*****

Your POVs
        We got to the house. I could see Boboiboy in an uneasy state. That's weird... But not as weird as it could be and get. "So Y/n... How long have you been a superhero?", Ying asked randomly.

        "Meh, not that long. I guess from my hometown to when I moved here in Palua Rintis.", I replied as I sat on the couch. I saw Gopal feeling a bit confident, like he was trying to forget something. "And Gopal... What's up with you?", I asked him.

        "Me? I'm just trying to forget some moments and especially not looking anymore at that furious cat!", he replied proudly. That's when I heard a cat snarled angrily.

        "Hey! How many times do I have to remind you not to call Cattus a furious cat!?", I heard a digital voice snapped in anger. By the doorway, I saw a cactus-looking kitten who was growling angrily and there was a small yellow Power Sphera wrapped around its neck. Gopal suddenly screamed before hiding behind Boboiboy.

        "Save me, Boboiboy! Save me!!", he "begged" as he was clinging on. I was holding my laugh during that. Seems like the cat is the one who's killing curiosity.

        "Hehe... Yeah awesome!", I commented as I gave a thumbs-up. I saw the others in surprised looks as they stared at me. "What?", I innocently asked.

        "Boboiboy says that at times too!", cheered Yaya as she was fangirling, "You two are so "meant to be"!". I really feel like I wanna punch her but I won't because she's Boboiboy's friend.

        "Huh? Cattus and BellBot? Why are you guys here?", asked Ying to the two new arrivals.

        "Heehee... Sorry Ying! But Cattus wants to know what new is going on here. And I somehow detected a Power Sphera nearby.", that Power Sphera, BellBot, replied in a somewhat teasing tone.

        "Ha, you detected me; SeasonBot.", my Power Sphera answered up. Oh geez... This is so awkward... I heard a door closed and looked up. Guess Boboiboy went in his room. I got up the couch and went there. I looked back and saw Fang giving me a thumbs-up.

*****

        I knocked on the door and I heard Boboiboy said, "Come in. The door's open.". I opened the door and closed it behind me. I saw him on his bed and was looking at the ceiling. He's not looking at me. I slowly slipped out a note from my pocket and put it on his desk without him noticing then I approached him.

        "Hey, what's wrong?", I asked as I sat on the bed.

        "Nothing. What about you?", he replied as he sat up.

        "Nothing much either.", I said. He smiled and we went to our nice conversation. Minutes flew and the door opened. It was Boboiboy's Granddad.

        "Boboiboy, it's time for Y/n to go home now.", he said. Boboiboy looked at me with pity.

        "Don't worry. I'll be back tomorrow.", I stated. He smiled and we hugged. I really felt so calm. We let go and I went down stairs then back home.

Boboiboy's POVs
        Y/n left and so did my friends. I was at the door looking at Y/n as she was walking away. I couldn't look away from her. I was back in my daze. I heard someone calling me, but I ignored it. Y/n was now gone, but I stood there on my spot until someone decided to hit me, like, real hard. "HELLO! EARTH AND GALAXIES TO BOBOIBOY! IS ANYONE HOME!?", Ochobot yelled at me as I snapped back to reality and shook my head. I got mad and hit him too as I rubbed my head to where the pain is.

        "Eesh! You don't need to do that! I heard you!", I argued in frustuation as I closed the door.

        "You've been acting weird lately...", he said as he followed me to my room, "Maybe thinking about Y/n? Do you like her?". Those questions hit me.

        "Um... Yes... As a friend.", I stampered, "But I don't like LIKE her! Just like her!". I gotta be honest, Ochobot can be cheeky sometimes...

        "Mhm... Yeah sure. Really.", he stated in a smug tone, "I'm gonna help Tok with dinner so you better wash up.". Then he left. Sheesh... Even robots can be teasing in love...? I sighed as I entered my room.