Chapter #4

Decisions

        I sat on my bed as I thought about Y/n... She's such an awesome girl. I looked on my desk and saw a piece of paper... Or in this case, a note from Y/n. She said something about me being awesome as she is, a heart of a shooting star and sometimes funny as a bunch of wenches. Though... I dunno what I'm gonna do... Should I talk to her personally? I decided to discuss this in three so I split myself to Earth, Lightning and Wind.

Third Person's POVs
        After reading the note, the three boys were very touch. "Y/n is seriously cool.", said Earth as he remembered the hang out.

        "Yeah. Look, no matter how determined she is, Normal Boboiboy isn't ready to have a girlfriend because he's a minor age.", explained Lightning as he sat on the bed.

        "You're right. And if we messed up, Fang's gonna kill us!", exclaimed Wind, "We have to lay it down gently, right...?". The three of them are in thought of what will happen...

(A/N: Split decisions! 😂)

Earth's thought
        "So Y/n... I know you think of me that way...", said Boboiboy as he and you sat on the bench, "It's just that... I only think of you as a friend but...".

        "O-Okay! I get it! You think I'm a weirdo!", you exclaimed as you cried before running off, "You're just perfect to me!!".

        "N-No Y/n! Don't go! I-I'm a weirdo too!", Boboiboy stated as he ran after you.

Lightning's thought
        "Well that's very kind of you Y/n.", Boboiboy said confidently, "I'm cool, funny and very brilliant. But I just don't think...". He didn't finished but you cried as you punched the ground. "Y/n please! Don't do this to yourself! It's humiliating and embarrassing at the same time!", he begged as he tried to comfort you.

        "I was hoping for you to say yes! I just can't live without you!", you cried as you held his hand and continued crying.

        "G-Get off me, Y/n. Please... Get. Off...", he said as he felt humiliated. Guess that was a bad move...

Wind's thought
        "So... Listen Y/n...", Boboiboy said as you felt really thrilled with him, "Between saving the day and... Soccer practice, I only get to see you for 3... Maybe 4 minutes a day and you deserve better.".

        "AAAAAAGH!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!", you exclaimed as you fell on the ground crying, "You're everything to meee!!".

        "Erm... S-Sorry but...", he said but you ran off. He sighed loudly before slapping himself.

(Present)

        "Oh geez... Breaking hearts is just so heartbreaking!", Lightning exclaimed as he punch the bed... But not too strong.

        "And poor Y/n... She just moved here.", Earth agreed as he felt concerned, "What do we do?". Then Wind thought up an idea.

        "Well... We have school tomorrow. So maybe Normal Boboiboy can talk to her!", he decided, "... When no one's looking.". The two agreed and they now merged into one Boboiboy.

        "Tomorrow's gonna be different...", he muttered before he went down stairs for dinner. After that, he got ready for bed and went to sleep.

*****

        Once again... He's having a nightmare about getting chased by Yaya's monsterous biscuits. But it was now different. He woke up to reality as he somehow think his dream is real because he just felt the biscuits in his mouth. He turned to his right and saw Ochobot with a packet of the biscuits... He's in for it now... "You... WHY ARE YOU STUFFING YAYA'S BISCUITS IN MY MOUTH!?!", Boboiboy yelled very loud in anger.

        "Uh... I-I just wanna wake you up and all... AAAAAAHHH!!", Ochobot stampered but he yelped when Boboiboy was chasing him with a baseball bat.

        "Come here, you little brat!", he exclaimed as he swung the bat at him.

        "Ah! Ow! No Boboiboy! Don't!", the robot yelped as he tried to get away. The door opened and Granddad saw what's happening.

        "Hey! What's all the racket in here!?", he scolded as Ochobot hid behind him.

        "It's him, Granddad! Why would he stuff Yaya's biscuits in my mouh to wake me up!?", complained Boboiboy.

        "Eh, but Tok was the one who told me to wake you up!", remarked Ochobot in a defending tone.

        "Oh yes... You have school today, remember?", Granddad added as he looked at the time.

        "Yeah, I know! But it doesn't have to do with the biscuits being shoved in my mouth! Ugh...", the boy stated as he rolled his eyes with disgust.

        "Yeah right!", said Ochobot, "For your information, I tried stuffing many things in your mouth and you're not even waking up!". Okay... Now he's done it.

(A/N: Wait for it...)

        "M-M... MANY THINGS!?!", Boboiboy exclaimed in shock and anger, "What else did you shove inside my mouth!?!". And the chase is on again.

        "Aaaah! I-It's nothing! I swear!", the robot yelped as he was being chased, "Except it was just yesterday's "Nasi Lemak" and some tires!".

(A/N: Not a word guys! I swear! Don't ask! 😂😂😂)

        "What's that!?!", the boy exclaimed in more anger.

        "Ugh... If you two finished fighting, go down stairs and be ready at stat.", reminded Granddad as he closed the door, leaving the two still on the chase.

"Rrrrrr! COME BACK HERE NOW, OCHOBOT!!!".

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!".