Chapter #2

(A/N: OMG! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! I'M 14 YEARS OLD!!!)

Meeting Her/Him

Your POVs
I flopped on my bed and sighed happily. The thought of looking at that boy was super awesome! I gotta admit, he was kinda cute and cool. "OMG! What a morning! I caught a glimpse of that Boboiboy kid Ochobot was talking about!", I said aloud happily but then I realized something, "Oh no! I saw that boy... But he saw me... and I wasn't prepared! And I'm in my Spring Form!? AAAAAAGGHH!!". I fell face first on my bed as I groaned.

"Geez, what's the matter with that? At least you saw his face.", remarked SeasonBot.

"Because I thought he was someone dangerous! And mostly dangerous people like in [insert last hometown] can appear! I doubted him in thought!!", I exclaimed in drama. The two weren't amused at this. Yeah... I'm serious. I'm not the type who's into doing drama. My phone rang. It was a text from my friend, Fang. Or at least... He's my best friend. He's the only one who knows about my powers.

Sup Y/n?

Hey Fang. Nah, nothing much.

I think Boboiboy just saw you earlier...

You know him?

Yeah, we're friends. Btw, I saw the way you acted.

Yeah, I know! I actually thought he's bad and I messed up because I'm in my Spring Form...

Sheesh... How about meeting him this afternoon? Back at the cocoa shop when you saw us?

Mm... Okay. What time?

11:45? Is that good?

Heh. Yeah I can do.

Great! See ya later.

OMG! I'm gonna meet that boy! And to tell the truth... Fang told me about Boboiboy and he said that the boy is pretty cool and I should meet him. I looked at the time: 10:50. Well... Better get ready.

*****

Time: 11:40

Boboiboy's POVs
I couldn't get over about seeing who that girl was. But I was thinking she's the one who returned Ochobot and maybe I'll thank her when I see her. Speaking of which... Ochobot didn't quite tell us where he was and what happened two nights ago. I just looked at him while he was helping Granddad. So are my friends. "Ochobot, are you sure you don't wanna tell us what happened to you?", I decided to ask.

"I'm just a Power Sphera, Boboiboy. And we have the right to remain silent.", he replied, "Plus, the situation is complicated and I dunno if you're in for listening.".

"Aya! I thought we're friends and friends never hide secrets!", Ying suddenly cut in. Obviously... That's true. I caught a glimpse on Fang. He wasn't sitting down like the rest. Instead, he was standing and looking around, like he's waiting for something or someone. I made my approach to him.

"Fang? Is something wrong?", I asked then he turned to me.

"Oh hey. Um... No, I'm good. I'm just waiting for someone.", he replied as he looked around a bit more. Seriously, who is he actually waiting at this hour?

"Fang! I'm here!", we both heard a female voice. I turned around and... I saw the same girl from earlier. But her features are now different. She's... Pretty...

"Hey Y/n! Good to see you again!", Fang greeted back as he approached her and they high-fived. I saw the others were alerted, especially Ochobot. Wait... Does he know her...?

"Hi Y/n!", he greeted as he zoomed up to her and hugged her. Yep, he does know her.

"Hehe... Calm down, you little robot! We've only met two nights ago.", that Y/n replied as she hugged back... Hold on... Did she just say... TWO NIGHTS AGO!?!

"Um... Excuse me but...", I cut in as I made my approach to her, "Ochobot was gone two nights ago and you two are now friends...?". Y/n looked a bit guilty as she explained everything.

"Wow Y/n. And... Thank you for returning Ochobot to us.", I thanked her. She nodded in response.

"I'm the only one who knows about her powers. We've kept it a secret.", said Fang as Y/n nodded in agreement. So Y/n's powers are Seasons... I saw the others coming at us.

"Hello! What's your name?", Yaya greeted as she examined Y/n.

"My name is Y/n L/n. And who are you guys?", said Y/n politely. Her voice is super cute! After the others introduced theirselves, she turned to me and I was feeling a bit uneasy...

"I-I'm Boboiboy... We've seen each other earlier...", I stampered as we shook hands, I still felt a bit awkward.

Third Person's POVs
"Hey, why is Boboiboy acting like that?", Gopal whispered-asked the others, "Is it obvious that he might have a- AAAAHH!!". He was cut off when a blaze of fire was thrown near him. Boboiboy was now in his Fire form.

"And just what do you thinking you're babbling about!? Huh!?!", he snapped angrily. You just stood there on your spot being frozen after that.

"Psst! Boboiboy!", called Fang to the angrily capped-boy.

"WHAT!?!", snapped Boboiboy as he turned around. The dark boy just pointed at you. Boboiboy saw this and quickly calmed down. "Eh... Sorry Y/n. That happens when I'm angry.", he apologized. You nodded in assurance.

"Yeah. I can tell. Fire means anger.", you replied, "So... You have powers yourself?".

"Yep. I have... Nine Elemental Powers.", he stated, "Earth, Lightning, Wind, Leaf, Fire, Water, Thunderstorm, Light and Solar.".

"Geez... I only have two Seasonal Powers.", you said in a gloomy tone.

"Nah, I bet your powers are cool as mine!", he complimented. He saw his friends smirking at him. He just sighed in annoyance.