Chapter #21

I Don't Know You!

The flight was a bit longer than I thought. I enjoy such flights, especially when it comes to space. The spaceship suddenly stopped. I looked out and we stopped by a planet. There was a sign... Space Fuel Station. The ship landed. The door opened and we stepped out. Unbeknownst, I was holding Ochobot behind me. "Now Y/n, don't let anyone know what all this is about.", Adudu reminded.

"Anyone? Get outta here.", I replied. He rolled his eyes and walked off.

"Good luck, Y/n!", said Probe before he followed. When they're gone, I turned Ochobot on. He was... Confused.

"Wha... What's going on?", he asked then he saw me, "Y/n...? Why are we here?".

"Hey Ochobot. Let's just say... I took a ride.", I replied a bit uneasy. He flew a bit then saw the spaceship.

"Why are you with Adudu!?", he asked in panic. I shushed him then explained everything.

"It's just a harmless revenge, Ochobot. It's not like someone could get hurt.", I said as I crossed my arms. Sesonia appeared and jumped on my shoulder.

"Moshi anata ga sō iunara, kono fukushū ga yūgaide wanai koto o negatte imasu...", she said in concern.

"No worries.", I replied then I looked at the Power Sphera, "I'm not gonna harm you so don't panic.".

"You better not be! And if you're mad at Boboiboy, you shouldn't put one of us in this. Especially me...", he stated. I smirked before putting on my headphones and listened to my mp3. Or somewhat... Singing to it.

(A/N: Play the song!)

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself from piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

Away, away
I love you like you've never felt the pain, away
I promise you don't have to be afraid, away
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are solely drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun dies

Away, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me

Away, away
I love you like you've never felt the pain, away
I promise you don't have to be afraid, away
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies

I pulled down my headphones after that was over. "Ya know, I didn't actually know you could sing that well. Did you teach your other elements that?", Ochobot commented.

"Nah, they're all in one so they already know.", I replied casually. I heard running footsteps. I looked and saw Yaya, Ying and Gopal running up to me.

"Y/n! What are you doing here!?", Yaya exclaimed.

"Erm... Nothing... Where's Fang and Boboiboy?", I asked. Considering they're both not here.

"They're after Adudu. That's what.", replied Ying as she pointed somewhere, "What give you the right to come here for... Whatever reason!?".

"Why ask? No one would know about this. No one would care.", I remarked in grief, "And if I count on Boboiboy, there's no way-". I was cut off when I saw Ochobot is gone. I saw him with Boboiboy and Fang. "Hey! What are you doing!?", I exclaimed as I got him back, "Can't you mind something else!?". My words made them all shocked.

"Y/n... You have a lot of explaining-", Fang stampered but he was cut off by Boboiboy.

"And you better start it now!", he snapped as he pointed at me, "Why are you doing this!? Especially to my friends!? I-I don't even know you!".

"That's the point! You don't know me!", I snapped back, "It's like I never exist! More like you're mean and you don't care!".

"Oh, you're gonna see how mean I can possibly get!!", he yelled as he approached me. But I wasn't afraid.

"Hey hey hey! We should start a fight here or someone might see us!", Gopal panicked.

"Yeah... You're right. Let's just...", I said then my eyes went black, "Settle this.". That was my last statement before summoning a blaster and...

BOOM!