Chapter #37

A New Mission/A Mysterious Being?

        We've arrived at TAPOPS station. I kinda mention Boboiboy Admiral Tarung was waiting for us at the main room. "Admiral! We're here!", Commander CiciKo said as they all saluted. I saluted as well though.

        "Right on time!", Admiral said as he looked at us, "Today's mission, we'll be on the search for a new Power Sphera!". Of course I'm excited and so were the others. Though... I was wondering how many Power Spheras are in the galaxy... The screen turned on and a familiar green Power Sphera was shown. Well, it's familiar to me. "This Power Sphera is DaunBot. Your job is to find it in the midst of the forest planet Alam-Musim. But you have to take extra caution with you when you try find it.", Admiral continued. I gasped and so did Ochobot. The made-up Power Spheras I draw were actually real. The others looked at us in confusion.

        "What's wrong with you guys? It's like you know what's gonna happen afterwards...", Gopal said as he looked at us.

        "Eh... I-It's nothing...!", me and Ochobot said in unison as we shook are hands in a nervous state.

        "So, any questions for this mission?", asked Admiral. I was a bit curious about having extra caution so I raised my hand.

        "I have a question, Admiral.", I said, "What would be the reason for taking extra caution with us?". I expected him to yell, but he understood me.

        "I understand if you are unaware about the planet as well as the others, Y/n.", he replied then he started explaining, "There were many reports and rumors about planet Alam-Musim. DaunBot, as well as the the whole planet, is guarded by someone they call a mysterious guardian. They say that he captures those who enter the planet, do harm in it, or even the ones who try to get the Power Sphera. Those who were captured by him never return. So you all have to be very careful! Do I make myself clear!?".

        "Yes Admiral!", we replied as we saluted. I went to the room I was staying in and got my sketchpad. I saw the DaunBot that I drew and I compared it to the actual one that we're gonna find. They both match. How am I gonna explain this to the others. The door suddenly opened.

        "Y/n! You okay?", it was Ochobot. I looked at him and nodded. "Oh yeah, it matched your drawing.", he continued.

        "I know. But I don't seem to get how did this become real.", I replied, "I mean, it's just a drawing.".

        "Although... We don't know if the other Power Spheras you drew are real as well. Admiral only showed us DaunBot.", he said as he looked at more of my drawings, "You don't have to worry about it anyway.". He's right. All I gotta worry is that mysterious guardian of planet Alam-Musim.

*****

        We reached the planet and made our landing. We went off and looked at the place. It was literally a forest. "Eeey! I don't wanna get captured!", Gopal said in fear.

        "The mission hasn't started yet.", I replied emotionlessly, "You can go back if you like.".

        "So... How are we gonna find DaunBot or the midst of the forest?", Ying asked as she looked around, "We'll get lost.".

        "Heh. Leave it to me!", Boboiboy replied then he split into seven. "Leaf is a nature-boy. He can get through this and help us out.", Earth explained as he looked at Leaf.

(A/N: I'm putting Earth to Boboiboy's dialogue paragraphs since Earth is the leader.)

        "Uh... Can you, Leaf?", I asked as I looked at the green boy. He looked around for a bit.

        "When it comes to this, the first thing I do is to feel the location and track it down. Then I feel it in my mind.", he said in an explaining sense then he put his hand on the ground and closed his eyes. About five seconds later, he opened his eyes and pointed to north. "This way!", he announced before running and jumped into the trees. Light followed him then Yaya and Ying.

        "... Among all the weird this I saw, this could be the weirdest...", Wind stated as he was in an awe at what happened.

        "Don't mind him. Let's go!", Thunderstorm cut in as he and the others, including me, followed up.

*****

Third Person's POVs
        On the other hand, Leaf was leaping from tree to tree as he got the track to the Power Sphera. Behind him was Light, who was trying to keep track on him. He suddenly stopped when he heard rustling in the treetops. "Leaf? Is that you?", he called out. The rustling continued as untelligible whispers were heard and they were getting louder like someone is making their approach.

"Don't come any closer..."

        That whisper almost made the white boy jump. "Wh-Who are you!? Show yourself!", he exclaimed as he readied his attack.

        "If you insist...", the same voice whispered in a bit of a hiss. Then out of nowhere, a vine coiled around Light, constricting his arms, and hung him up. It took time for the boy to recognize the voice that it was a voice of a Boboiboy Element. He struggled to get himself free, but the vine was too strong. Before he could react, a familiar green slash black boy appeared from the treetops, hanged upside-down, and looked at Light. The white boy almost yelped when he saw the other boy's eyes glow like emeralds.

        "What do you want from me!?", Light snapped then the vine coiled him a bit tighter.

        "I know why you're here...", the other boy hissed as his eyes continued to glow. He pulled out a purple flower and blew the petals and pollen at Light. He coughed a bit before falling unconscious. "What a shame... They can't stop coming here until they're done for.", the boy said in "pity" as he took Light to somewhere.