Chapter #1

New Kinds Of Elements

(Yesterday)

Third Person's POVs
        Back in your room, Ochobot woke up and scanned the place around him. He was surprised he was in a charger that wasn't his charger. He examined the room a bit. It looks like Boboiboy's room, only a slight different. "Where... Am I?", he asked himself, "And why does this room look a bit familiar?". He got off the charger and went down stairs. Once he was in the living room, he saw you sketching something on your book. He slowly made his approach and you noticed him. You quickly covered your sketch with another book.

        "Oh hey, you're awake now? That's good... Though your battery might have drained last night.", you said as you waved at him.

        "Um... Yes. It did drain.", he replied then he looked at you closely, "Wait... I know I saw you before... Who are you anyway? And... Why am I here?".

        "My name is Y/n.", you replied in a polite tone, "I took you in because your battery is dead last night. That's when I first encounter you. I couldn't leave you outside, Ochobot.". He was shocked that you know his name.

        "H-How did you know my name, Y/n? I haven't told you that last night...", he stated in confusion.

        "So I've heard your name by that evil alien who was trying to get you last night. So I beat him up, but he got away.", you explained.

        "Wow, you're really intelligent, Y/n. And that alien... That was Adudu. He tries to capture me for days.", he said, "But thanks for letting me in your house. Though... Were you... Fighting him last night?". You nodded in reassurance. He started scanning you until Sesonia jumped on the table and hissed at him.

        "Soshite, anata wa kanojo ni nani o shite iru to omoimasu ka!?", she asked angrily.

        "Don't Sesonia!", you scolded your pet, "He's not gonna hurt me. He's just a friend.". She just nodded and sat on the couch next to you. Then you turned to Ochobot saying, "Sorry about her.". He just played it off before scanning you again. Ha caught something on your head.

        "A Power Sphera...?", he said as he scanned a bit more, "You have one yourself?".

        "Yes. I'm SeasonBot.", SeasonBot said as she went active, "The Power Sphera giving off seasonal powers. Though... Y/n only got two of them.".

        "Believe me, I was training this whole time around.", you added as you looked at Ochobot, "I used my Autumn Season to fight off Adudu for you. But I have a time limit if I use my secret power.".

Your POVs
        As I was explaining everything, I noticed he wasn't looking at me anymore. He was looking on the table. Oh geez... I tried to get my sketch, but he got it before I could even get my grasp on it. "What's this?", he asked as he flipped from page to page.

        "Oh nothing! Just some weird looking Power Spheras I drew in my life...", I replied quickly then I tried to get it from him, "Now can you please give it back?". But he didn't. He stopped and looked at a page. Seems like he somehow knows one or two of the Power Spheras in the book.

        "ApiBot? AirBot...?", he said in confusion as he looked at me, "Um... I only know ApiBot. But the other one...".

        "I called it AirBot because... Air is malay for water. And you can tell because its skin is blue and silverstream. It located in a planet I call Air-Terjun.", I explained and he was a bit fascinated then I got the book and flipped it to another page, "And this is DaunBot located in the midst of another planet, Alam-Musim.".

        "Wow. Seems like you know a lot.", he commented. A loud thunder startled all of us. It's raining...

        "Um... I hope it's okay for you to stay here for a bit longer? Until the rain stops?", I suggested.

        "Well, okay. You really know what will happen when I get soaked.", he stated. I nodded and looked at my sketch again. I didn't know about meeting a new friend would be worth it.

*****

        It's now tomorrow. I woke up and saw them all awake. "Shower up, Y/n!", reminded SeasonBot. I took a quick shower and got my F/C clothes. I put on SeasonBot and readied up for any danger.

        "Maybe I should be ready for anything...", I said as I transformed, "Season Element! Spring Season!". My wearings are the same like Autumn, but in pink features. "Alright. Let's go.", I said as we went off. We were in the park looking for this Boboiboy kid Ochobot was talking about. We stopped behind a tree next to a cocoa shop with five kids sitting by the counter. One of them is familiar to me. I turned my attention to Ochobot and said, "Well, I guess this is goodbye.". He nodded before he hugged me and I hugged him back.

        "Bye Y/n! And thank you!", he said as he waved and made his approach to the group. I just stay there on my spot. "Boboiboy! I'm here!", he called to the  boy with the orange dino cap.

        "Ochobot! You're safe!", the boy stated as he ran up to him and hugged him, "Where have you been? I was so worried about you!".

        "Erm... Well... I-I was...", Ochobot stampered a bit, "It's really hard to explain...". I slowly backed off before walking away slowly. I looked back and saw the boy looking at me. I gasped before running away back home. I can't believe I got caught!!!