Chapter #10

Jinx

        I was in my backyard dancing off. I have great ideas on how my performance will go through. It'll be totally awesome! "Hey Y/n.", I heard someone greeted. I turned around and saw Fang with his arms crossed.

        "Oh hey Fang. What's up?", I greeted back as I turned off my music and approached him.

        "Nothing much. Ochobot told me what happened earlier.", he said then I froze, "But he didn't tell Boboiboy... Yet.".

        "Okay... So why are you here?", I asked in curiosity.

        "I just want you to come with me. It's really important.", he stated in a stern tone. Well... I don't really fall for whatever he says so much...

        "This better not be a prank that you're trying to pull up...", I said as I crossed my arms.

        "Pffft! What? Don't act so innocent.", he replied, "You dumped a box of pythons on my bed while I was sleeping, remember? You eventually know I have a death fear on them...". Oh yeah... I did... It was actually pretty funny.

(A/N: If you guys don't get this... Search on YouTube for any snake pranks)

        "Well, that's what you get for throwing a tarantula at me.", I remarked as I remembered that prank he pulled on me.

        "That tarantula I threw at you was just a toy.", he explained, "Also... This is real this time. So come on.". I just rolled my eyes and followed him to who knows where.

*****

Boboiboy's POVs
        Seems like TAPOPS still needs us. For instance, the spaceship was here and Commander CiciKo as well. But... Adudu attacked us and took our Power Spheras. But they were taken back from him. Ochobot seems to know what happened. He doesn't wanna tell us though... "Are you even sure you don't know a thing about what happened?", I asked him.

        "Nah... You'll probably think it'll be out of hand.", he replied in a dead-panned tone.

        "Sheesh... Come on. It's not like it'll be not-so-real.", I stated. I heard footsteps... Fang's back.

        "Hey guys.", he greeted.

        "Hey Fang. Is Y/n with you?", I asked. I don't even know WHY I asked that!

        "Actually yes.", he replied, "She's right he— Eh!?". As he pointed to his side... Y/n wasn't there. She was in a not-too-far distance doing soccer herself.

        "Wow, she does soccer too?", I asked in amazement.

        "Heh. Yeah of course.", he replied then he turned to her, "Hey Y/n! Can you come here for a sec?". She nodded then walked up to us while still kicking her ball.

        "Yeah what?", she asked then she saw me, "Ooooh... Hi...".

        "Eh... Hi...", I greeted back in a nervous tone.

        "Mm... Maybe we should leave them alone for a while...", Ochobot suddenly cut in. Fang nodded and they both left. I could barely see the smug on them...

        "I'll literally kill you both if I have the audacity to do it so you better watch out!!", I warned in anger as I felt Fire going up. I looked at Y/n who was laughing while covering her mouth. "Why are you laughing?", I asked.

        "About the battle you two had... Why didn't you try killing him?", she asked. Wait... Fang told her... And she's right... Why didn't I do that...?

        "Uh... Good point...", I stampered, "So... You're still on your powers. Well... Maybe you'll like what's gonna be up after you first save my friend.". I saw the excitement in her eyes.

        "Wait... Does that mean I can fight evil with you guys!?", she asked excitedly, I nodded in assurance, "OMG! That's so awesome! I-I mean... Yeah. That's cool.". I find it funny for her excited attitude turned serious.

        "Heh. Yeah awesome!", I remarked as I gave a thumbs-up, "It's not gonna be easy, you know?".

        "Pffft! Come on! Saving the world is as easy as kicking this thing to the moon!", she boasted as she kicked her ball to the sky. It went pretty high up and... It didn't come back.

        "Are you sure...?", I asked as I look up, "Maybe it's gonna land somewhere else...".

        "Forget it, B. It's never gonna land and we can't predict it.", she said in a dead-panned tone as she also look up.

        "Sheesh, don't sweat it! I can lend you one of mine if it's lost now. I have so many at home.", I offered, "But now... Come with me.". She nodded and followed me to my friends. Commander CiciKo noticed us.

        "Boboiboy, there you are. And who's this friend of yours?", he asked as he pointed at Y/n, who was looking up. Probably still looking for her ball.

        "Commander... This is Y/n.", I replied then I turned to her, "Y/n, we'll look for your ball later.". She looked at me then nodded. Then she looked at Commander.

        "Hello sir. Pleased to meet you.", she greeted as she bowed politely. Wow... That girl has manners. I'm not saying Yaya and Ying don't. My friends noticed us and they approached.

        "Eesh Gopal, you can't just be a protector if you didn't study. You don't even know what BebelonBot's power is.", Yaya argued to Gopal. Well... Here we go again...

        "Dey, I know it when I see it.", he boasted, "Besides, I'm knowledgable at times.". Wow... Cocky... I can't help the feeling about boasting that you don't even have a clue.

        "Oh really?", Y/n cut in, "Then you also know that you just said that while not knowing that something's gonna happen when you look up...". And that's a looong phrase... Wait... Can she predict the future or something?

        "Tch, Y/n, you can't just say that.", he stated then he looked up and...

PANG!

        Y/n ball came down and it hit him square in the face. He fell down while the ball just rolled away. All of us were in pain reactions. "Ow... My face...", he groaned.

        "Hehehe... Yeah awesome!", me and Y/n said in sync then we looked at each other, "Jinx! Double jinx!".

        "You owe me a soda!", she suddenly said as the whole jinx sequence stopped.

        "Hey! That's not fair!", I argued in a playful tone.

        "Hmph... Whatever. At least I found my ball.", she said as she rolled her eyes and picked up her item.

        "How did you know that was gonna happen!? Did you predict the future!?", asked Ying very excitedly.

        "Nope. I just saw the ball coming down. It was worth it.", replied Y/n in a smug tone. Heh. She is verily worth. She can even remark on things.