Chapter #24

Meeting

        I heard a ringing sound from my hologram. I tried to ignore it but... I sighed in irritation as I got up and answered it. It was Admiral Tarung. "Yes Admiral?", I said as I soluted.

        "Fang, I heard about this Y/n from the others.", he said, "After the whole battle, I want to see this girl today. Since her powers are unusual according to Ochobot.".

        "But Admiral... She can't go.", I replied, "Kaizo said she's not allowed to leave. Maybe... Someday...?".

        "NONSENSE!!", he yelled, "You will bring her here whether you like it or not! Or in any case, you will be expelled! Do I make myself clear!?".

        "Y-Y-Yes Admiral!", I stuttered in fear as I soluted again. He nodded and the call ended. I groaned. I forgot he is super strict...

        "Fang... What are you doing...?", I heard Y/n asked as she woke up and yawned. I slowly made my approach and sat down beside her.

        "Y/n... This might sound off but... We need to go to TAPOPS. Right now.", I explained. She suddenly gasped.

        "But Kaizo grounded me! And plus, I don't wanna see that not-so-super hero!", she snapped as she crossed her arms.

        "I'll take care of the first one... Just get ready. The Admiral is very strict if you ask.", I said. She sighed and nodded. She got up and got ready. I exited my room to see my brother.

*****

        "At TAPOPS? Today?", Kaizo questioned, "The Admiral requested this just now?".

        "Yes sir. But I promise I'll bring her back here.", I sworn, "Just give her another chance.". The door suddenly opened. Y/n was watching us.

        "Alright. I'll forgive her this once.", he said as he looked at her, "But if she abuses her powers again, I just have to let her go home. And you two have to be good.".

        "We'll be good! Won't we?", me and Y/n said in sync and we looked at each other. Kaizo smiled and approached her.

        "I know you have rights to save to world as well, Y/n. But promise me you won't lose yourself again.", he reminded as he put SeasonBot back on her head.

        "I will. Thanks Kaizo!", thanked Y/n as she hugged him. He just hugged back and let go.

        "Well, you two better get going.", he said. I nodded and went to the launching room with Y/n and to the flight. And during the flight... I have to wear that stupid helmet...

        "Yeah... It IS a weird helmet if you ask me.", I heard Y/n said as she was swivelling the chair she's sitting on.

        "Tell me about it...", I said in annoyance as we continued the flight.

*****

        We manage to get there. We ended up walking in the hallway. I was touring her around so she could get used to the place. "That way's the control room. Storage room is there.", I explained as I pointed on some of the doors and hallways, "And there... That's the evidence room. Where we keep the rescued and captured Power Spheras.". She nodded as she was taking down notes.

        "Okay... Do you guys have a library? Just asking.", she said sheepishly. I smirked and led her to that room. And... My friends, or at least some of them, are there.

        "Hi Fang! Hi Y/n!", Ying greeted as she waved at us.

        "Y/n! Fang told us what happened! Are you okay?", Yaya asked as she flew up to Y/n and checked on her. Y/n was just standing there. She was looking below Yaya. I gasped when I realized this.

        "Yaya! Get down!", I whispered to the pink her. She was puzzled but realized it too and landed on the floor. "Y/n, you didn't see anything!", I claimed as I pulled her over and faced her.

        "Yaya was flying? Yeah I saw it.", she replied in a dead-panned tone. I just faceslapped myself. She is so observing.

        "Y/n! You're back!", Gopal greeted as he ran up to her, "We thought you were dead!".

        "Yeah... Okay.", she replied before walking away from up and sat down at a nearby table.

        "Is Boboiboy here?", I asked to others. They nodded in unison.

        "He's being weird lately. He sometimes stays in the bedroom and plays catch by himself.", said Ying as she recalled that time. I nodded in response. I turned to Y/n who was checking out some books. I decided to approach her.

Your POVs
        "So what are you looking for?", I heard Fang asked as he observed my actions.

        "Something that might put interest in my mind.", I replied as I was still looking, "And about SeasonBot who can split into four other Power Spheras. I just need some more information...".

        "Well... If you like to, we can ask Admiral to go to the planet SeasonBot was from.", he suggested. That's a great idea. But... Who's this Admiral?

        "Dey, I don't know if he'll let us.", Gopal cut in, "Remember he can be a roaring lion?".

        "WHO'S A LION!?", I heard a new voice shouted. The others screamed and Gopal was trying to climb up one of the bookshelves. I too was startled and I clinged on Fang... Who wasn't even reacting.

        "Erm... Y/n... This is Admiral Tarung.", he said as he pointed at the man. Okay... That was awkward...

        "So you must be the Y/n girl I've heard about?", he asked as he pointed at me.

        "Yes sir. I'm Y/n.", I introduced myself politely, "No offense but you didn't have to do that.".

        "Well that's because the cadets woke up late!", he replied as he pointed at the three. I was confused... It's 7:25am. How is that late?

        "Y/n, Admiral gets angry when you don't wake up until 7:00am. But he's calm around 7:00pm.", Fang whispered to me. I nodded in response. Guess it's like back at school...

        "Geez, why are you guys so noisy?", I heard a familiar voice asked. I gasped when I saw Boboiboy looking at us with Ochobot. He was shocked to see me. But Fang was angrily glaring at him...