Chapter #19

Different Side

Probe's POVs
        "That Boboiboy... He has defeated for how long!", Mr. Boss ranted as he was walking back and forth, "But I'll make sure he's defeated! And also his girlfriend!".

        "Uh... Mr. Boss, that girl isn't even his girlfriend. Besides, he's avoiding her now.", I cut in with logic.

        "I don't care! I still have to come up with a plan to destroy BOTH of them!", he exclaimed in anger.

        "Boss, someone has entered the spaceship.", Computer stated after scanning the place.

        "Really? Probe, go see who it is.", Mr. Boss ordered me.

        "Yes Mr. Boss!", I replied then left. I went to the second room next to the exit. I could see a girl looking out from the door. Wait... She looks familiar. "Um... Who are you?", I asked. She turned to face me. Her face... She is that girl from before!

        "Erm... Y/n... That's my name.", she said in a low voice. Huh... Well she's gloomy today.

        "I'm Probe. Nice to meet you Y/n.", I introduced, "No offense but... You can't be here. As in, you're not supposed to be here.".

        "Why? It's not like anyone would know. No one would care.", she said in grief.

        "Probe! Who's out there with you!?", Mr. Boss called as he entered the room, only to see Y/n, "You... You're the girl who took the Power Spheras I captured!". He aim his gun at Y/n. However... She just approached him. Mr. Boss was about to fire but... Y/n put her hand out, stopping the bullet. "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing!?", he snapped, "Boboiboy won't be able to save you now!".

        "Tch... Him... Relying isn't gonna work.", she replied, "He won't come. And I know it. He doubted me.".

        "Mr. Boss... If Boboiboy hates her... Maybe we can get her on our side?", I whispered to Mr. Boss, who thinks it's a great idea.

        "Mm... Good idea. Hey girl!", he called to Y/n, "I can help you get revenge on Boboiboy. In return, you will help me as well.".

        "Why would I do that?", she asked.

        "He doubted you, right? Your powers, your talent, everything.", he explained, "But now it's time to prove he's wrong! Well?". He put out his hand for her. I don't know if Y/n was thinking but... She shook his hand and her question gave me chills...

"What do you want me to do?"

*Tomorrow*

Your POVs
        Suspended classes because of a stupid reason. I was walking back to where I met Adudu. I dunno if I'm doing right or no. "Y/n... Are you even sure this is worth it?", asked SeasonBot.

        "If this is how it's gonna be, of course it's worth it.", I replied. I went in the spaceship and saw Probe sweeping the floor.

        "Oh hi Y/n! You're back!", he greeted as he waved. I just waved back.

        "So this is your day job?", I joked as I pointed at him.

        "Erm... I guess you could say that...", he replied with unease.

        "Hehe... Yeah awesome!", I remarked as I gave a thumbs-up.

        "Ah Y/n, you're now here.", I heard Adudu as I turned around to face him.

        "Alright... Start the plan?", I suggested then he nodded.

        "But don't go so easy.", he reminded, "We need to track Ochobot down, see how it's going, distract Boboiboy's friends and capture the Power Sphera.". Well... Those are four things.

        "Hey. I got this.", I said, "Seasonal Quadruplet Split!". I practiced the four split. And I succeeded. If you guys don't know... Blizzard wears glasses in her civilian form.

Third Person's POVs
        "Okay... Who's gonna be doing what?", asked Fall as she stretched her arms.

        "Sunny, you'll be tracking. Fall, you'll get Ochobot. I'll distract the others. And Rose, you'll see to it that all things go well.", Blizzard explained, being the smartest in the group. The four nodded. Sunny went to the control screen. She manage to track down the Power Sphera.

        "Okay... He's by the shop where the gang goes.", she said, "Alright. Let's do this.". The remaining three nodded and went their ways.

*****

        The scene cuts to the gang minding their own businesses. "I jusr can't believe Boboiboy would say something like that!", Yaya pouted as she slammed her notebook on the counter.

        "Dey! Any minute now and you'll break the counter!", said Gopal in annoyance.

        "So... Does this change anything that has to do with Fall and Rose, Fang?", asked Ying to Fang as she was sketching.

        "Of course it does. Remember they're both the sane person.", the dark boy replied as he was checking his phone. But little did they know that Rose was spying on them while hiding behind a bush.

        "Okay. Go for it, Blizzard.", she whispered as she turned on her earpiece. Blizzard, who was hiding behind a tree, nodded and made her way to the gang while acting normal.

        "Hey guys! What's up?", she greeted as she waved at them. Three out of four from the gang were waving back at her. Fang was very suspicious about her appearance.

        "Is that... But it can't be...", he muttered as he examined her.

        "Sooo~ you guys wanna go? The mall?", she offered.

        "Oh my gosh yes! Of course Y/n!", said Yaya as she jumped down and embraced "Y/n". The remaining three nodded and they went on their way. However...

        "It's your turn, Fall.", whispered Blizzard as she turned on her earpiece, with the others not noticing.