Chapter #9

New Encounter, New Powers

        I went back home to go practice. I was actually listning to DNA by Little Mix. It was very energetic. "That contest winning is gonna be mine!", I exclaimed as I continued practicing.

        "Yeah right. And maybe Boboiboy will like you more~", teased SeasonBot.

        "Shut the funk up...", I muttered. I suddenly heard an explosion far off. I looked out the window and saw a weird looking spaceship with some beam that was sucking up something. I got my telescope to see more. My heart dropped as soon as I saw Ochobot along with two other Power Spheras capped up with some electric holders. The beam disappeared as they were now in. Then the spaceship flew away. I lowered the telescope as I saw where it was going. Seeing this made me angry and courageous as my Power Sphera began to sense new powers.

"S e a s o n  E l e m e n t s !"

••Meanwhile...••

Ochobot's POVs
        I slowly woke up... How long was I off for...? ... Probably an hour. I started scanning the place around me. This... This is Adudu's spaceship!?! "Mwahaha... So you're awake now?", I heard him behind me. I tried charging up to him, but I was actually in a trap with my other two friends.

        "Hey Adudu! Let us go now!", I exclaimed then the others heard me.

        "Let you go? In your dreams!", said Adudu, "Why should I if I have you in my possession!? Don't even think about Boboiboy coming to save you!". He laughed evilly as he went to another room and that door closed. I tried to even get us out of here even it means hurting myself.

        "O-Ochobot... That's enough. You could damage yourself.", I heard MotoBot said behind me as I slowly stop.

        "Don't worry. I'm sure Boboiboy will come save us! I know he really will.", added BellBot. I slowly turned to them.

        "We can't predict he will come. We gotta get outta here now or Adudu will even do something to us!", I stated, "And besides, we gotta—". I was cut off when we all heard some footsteps in the vents.

        "W-What's that sound...?", we all asked in unison. The vent shaft beside our trap opened and two squirrels, one yellow slash white and one light blue slash white, came out. They both seem familiar... They jumped and hit the button beside another doorway and two familiar girls stepped in. I saw the light blue girl pressed some buttons and we're free while the yellow one was examining the door to where Adudu left. As I got out, I examined both of them. Then it clicked.

        "Summer and Winter Seasons...?", I said in confusion.

        "Sshh! Yes. We're here to save you and your friends. I'm Blizzard. And that's Sunny.", said Blizzard as she pointed to the yellow girl. As my friends got out, we suddenly triggered the alarm. I saw Sunny put a somewhat sword on the door so it won't be opened from the other side and we exited to where they both entered. I was suddenly alerted by an electric shock sound. I looked back and the sword was actually a bit electrifying.

        "It's Boboiboy... He's here... and he even trapped the door, Mr. Boss!", we heard Probe complained as he dropped.

        "Hehehe... Yeah awesome!", the two Seasons remarked in a smug tone.

        "Guys! We gotta go!", Sunny stated as we darted off.

Third Person's POVs
        The lot went to a wide room. Nothing was there. "W-We're trapped!", said BellBot in a panic tone. The door broke open and Probe was now in Mecha Probe like when you saw him last time.

        "Hand over Ochobot and those two, you humans!", Adudu demanded.

        "So you'll hurt them? Not a chance!", Sunny replied as she charged up and fought them. Blizzard, being the smart one, was looking for a way out. Then she caught her attention to the wall and got an idea.

        "Icy Blaster!", she announced as a dragon skull appeared and blasted the wall, creating a hole, "Come on, Sunny! We gotta go!". She turned to the three Power Spheras as she said the next line. The three robots, however, weren't very sure about it. "You guys have to trust me, Ochobot!", she said to her robot friend.

        "Always, Y/n!", he replied as he jumped down with the others. Sunny fired her own blaster at the apponent and she and Blizzard jumped down, leaving their enemy defeated.

        "Anata ga on'nanoko-tachi ga nanika hayaku nanika o yarou to shinakereba, watashitachiha taoremasu!", the squirrels reminded as they were now sky falling.

        "I got this! Rays of Skulls!", said Sunny as bright yellow spheres lit up from her hands and they were now on a dragon skull and flew to their destination.

••Later...••

        As the new duo set aside the Power Spheras, they slowly walked away. "Hey! Where are you going, Seasons?", they heard Ochobot asked in shock.

        "We're about to transform back.", said Blizzard as she showed them the clips that were now flashing.

        "Well, we don't know who you two are, but thank you for saving us.", said MotoBot.

        "Yes! Thanks a lot!", added BellBot. The duo gave them a thumbs up before they ran away pretty fast.

*****

Your POVs
        I lay down on my bed as I felt very tired. "Oh geez what a wreck...", I groaned as I felt a pang headache.

        "But look at the bright side! You earned Summer and Winter!", SeasonBot enlightened. Oh yeah, I did. I suddenly got an idea. And it was for the big performance...