Chapter #22

It's War

        After I blasted Boboiboy, his friends were shocked. But something doesn't feel and look right... I looked closely, there was a black shield in front of Boboiboy. Fang's helping him...? He made the shield disappear and looked at me. "We don't have time to even start a fight here.", he said then he grabbed Boboiboy's hand, "Come on. We're leaving.".

        "Leaving!? But what about Ochobot!?", Gopal exclaimed. I sae the yellow robot didn't react or say anything. He's not even going with them.

        "Eh? Ochobot? Are you okay?", asked Yaya as she approached and tried to get him, but he backed away and hid behind me.

        "We'll talk about this when we get back to TAPOPS station. Now let's go.", Fang said sternly as he was walking back to the ship with Boboiboy. The others slowly followed.

        "Seriously?", I asked in annoyance, "I thought you guys were strong... Seems like you're weak when you want to.". I was about to walk away with the Power Sphera when...

        "W-Weak...!?", I heard Boboiboy said in anger as I turned back, "You... Think... We're WEAK!?!". I saw the roaring flames in his eyes.

        "Ochobot! Get back in the ship!", I warned. He nodded and went inside. Something's up with Boboiboy...

        "Now you've gone too far!! Elemental Powers!!", yelled Boboiboy as red orange light got on him. We all shielder ourselves. The view was clear and... Boboiboy... His wearings are now black, red and orange. "BOBOIBOY BLAZE!!", he exclaimed. We were all shocked.

        "Boboiboy Fire is upgraded!?", his friends exclaimed.

        "Now this is war!", Blaze said in anger, "Lava Geyser!". I felt the ground was shaking. Where I'm stepping on it getting hot. I gasped and swiftly jumped away as a hot volcanic geyser emerged from the ground. He suddenly went behind me. "Lava Punch!", he said before throwing out a big punch made of real lava rocks at me. I was about to react when Fang went in front of me.

        "Shadow Shield!", he exclaimed before that same shield emerged. As the attack hit, he threw it to a large rock, breaking it into pebbles. He suddenly dropped down on his knees.

        "Fang! Are you alright!?", I exclaimed as I comforted him.

        "Yes... I'm fine.", he stampered as he looked at me, "But it's very hot...!".

        "Hehe... So does it hurt?", taunted Blaze as he smirked at us.

        "Super-Speed Kicks!", exclaimed Ying as she zoomed to him. Her foot became aqua blue in the process.

        "Mighty Punch!", Yaya also exclaimed as she flew to punch him. Her fist became pink and seem strong.

        "Volcan Barrier!", said Blaze as he covered himself in a big rock of lava. As the girls touch it, the contacts were negative.

        "Aaah! It's hot! Super hot!!", they exclaimed. Lava then unsummoned the barrier. I tightened my fists. If that's how he wants to play it...

        "Y/n! You can't fight him! He's too strong!", Fang warned as he got up slowly, "You could hurt yourself!".

        "I'm not letting all this happen whether you like it or not!", I replied then I activated my powers, "Season Elements! Summer Season!!". At first watch, I was just yellow. But I'm really yellow and white. "Sun's Rays Shooter!", I exclaimed as I summoned numerous sun-like sword and threw them at him.

        "Rapid Rock Attack!", he exclaimed as he threw numerous lava rocks. Our attacks collided but his attack pasts through mine.

        "Solar Shield!", I said as I summoned a big sun shield. It was strong so the attack exploded. I saw Adudu and Probe bickering about something in panic. Then the ship flew off. It caught Lava's attention.

        "Heh. Trying to escape!? Volcanic Blow!!", he snapped. He punched the ground and lava shot out like a volcano. I gasped and flew off to shield the attack. I dunno what I was thinking but...

BOOM!

        The attack hit me. I returned to my normal state and fell. I blacked out.

Third Person's POVs
        You landed on the ground. Everyone was in dead shock at what you did... And speechless. "Y/n!!", Fang and Ochobot exclaimed as they came up to you.

        "Y/n! Are you okay!? Wake up!", Fang panicked as he shook you. But nothing.

        "Get away from her!!", Blaze yelled in anger as he pointed at you, "Whose side are you on anyway!? She's the reason why all this happened!! Now let me finish her!".

        "Boboiboy! That's enough! She doesn't deserve this!", exclaimed Ochobot, "Snap out of it already!".

        "Hmph. Fine. If that's how it's gonna be...", Blaze said as he tipped his hat, "Then I'll destroy you with her!! Volcanic Blow!!". The attack was speeding up to them.

        "Fang! Ochobot! Get away now!", the others exclaimed in fright.

        "I'm not leaving her, guys!", Fang exclaimed back as he summoned a shield again. Everything was getting worse until...

BOOM!

        That explosion. Everyone was shocked on what happened. A blue barrier was covering the three. Blaze gasped at the new presence. "C-Captain Kaizo!?", he exclaimed in shocked. Kaizo retracted his mask and unsummoned the barrier. Once he saw you, he was very displeased.

        "That's enough! This whole battle is over!!", he yelled. Fang was frozen but sighed in relief that you weren't harmed.

         "But... She was going to far, Captain! Why can't you turn to her!?", complained Blaze as he pointed at you. Kaizo looked back at you as you were still unconscious.

        "Enough is enough! You don't have the rights to destory anyone no matter how much you despise them!", he stated, "Not even the ones you hardly know.". Hearing all this, Blaze breathed deeply and returned to Normal Boboiboy. He felt really guilty. He almost killed someone in despise. "Pang, we have to go now.", he heard Kazio said to his brother then he turned to them, "And I request you don't follow us and go back to TAPOPS.".

        "Y-Yes sir...", replied Fang as he held you over his shoulders. Kaizo fired a portal from his sword and went in. Fang slowly followed. He looked back at his friends before walking off. Boboiboy caught his Power Sphera choosing who to go with.

        "O-Ochobot? You too?", he asked as he put his hand out. Ochobot could only shook it off no before following Fang into the portal and it closed. "Ochobot!!", yelled Boboiboy. He furiously punched the ground, leaving a crack in the small hole.

        "Uh... Boboiboy, calm down...", said Yaya as she comforted him, "We gotta go.".

        "N-No... I can't!", he snapped, "I-I have to—".

        "Dey! We're not going anywhere but back! Captain Kaizo told us not to follow!".

        "Yalo! Let's go now.", agreed Ying before walking back to the ship. The others followed. Boboiboy felt in solitude. He looked back to where you crashed down.

        "Y/n... I-I'm sorry...", he muttered as he walked.