Chapter #28

Back To Earth

Third Person's POVs
        The door suddenly open, making Fang almost drop the camera as he was startled. He felt a hand on his hair and he froze. "Seems like you still enjoy them?", he heard Kaizo asked as he turned around.

        "Uh... Y-You're not mad at them, right?", he asked in a shy tone. He can barely see the slight smirk on his brother.

        "Actuallt not. I hardly believe you two would still keep that.", he replied then he turned to you and approached, "It's very different if she's not here.". He placed his hand on your head. You were still cold. He sighed deeply. "Pang... I have a difficult request for you.", he said, "But promise me you'll fulfill it.".

        "W-What is it?", asked Fang with unease.

        "You have to stay with Y/n back on Earth. I'll bring you both there today.", replied Kaizo, "It'll get worse if she stays here. If we make it, I need you to bring her to the hospital quick. Can you do that?".

        "... Yes. I can and will.", Fang stated with determination, "And I promise I'll take care of her.". His brother nodded and exited the room. Fang looked at you in concern. "Y/n... Please be okay.", he muttered. He summoned multiple Shadow Hands and packed up the things. He approached you and kissed your forehead. Even thought you're just a friend, he treats you like a real sister.

••Time Skipped To Earth••

        Fang immediately rushed to the hospital after being landed on Earth. He was beside you patiently waiting for you to wake up. He got the camera from his jacket and put it on a nearby table. He suddenly got texts from the others.

Yaya: Fang, we saw you landed on Earth.

Fang: And by we... Boboiboy's with you?

Gopal: He is. Ochobot said he was banging his head on the wall.

Ying: Yalo. Where are you right now?

Fang: Hospital. Just what Kaizo requested me.

Yaya: Huh!? You brought Y/n there that fast? Wow...

Gopal: You won't mind if we come... Right?

Fang: Fine. But make it quick.

Ying: Alright! See ya later! ;)

Fang's POVs
        It's very thoughtful of them to come. But I can't say that to him. I looked at Y/n life line. It was still waving around. She's still safe. I sighed and let Raven out. I also let Sesonia out of my bag. "Don't worry, Fang! I'm sure Y/n will be okay.", said Raven with reassurance.

        "Saying everything's okay is not gonna help, Raven. I can't stand the fact that someone I have to protect have to end up like this!", I exclaimed as I looked at Y/n. The necklace on her wasn't damaged... I heard Raven gasped and he hid inside my bag. Then a familiar yellow girl rushed in the room, Ying. It almost made me fall off my chair.

        "Sup, Mushroom Boy!", she greeted happily. I groaned as I rolled my eyes.

        "I already told you not to call me that.", I said in annoyance but I smirked at her, "Ever hear me call you Kicks everyday?".

        "Whatevs. It's delightful if you ask.", she replied with her arms crossed and approached me, "So what lies did you tell your brother to come here?".

        "Actually... I told him what happened.", I admitted, "And... He told me to bring Y/n here.". I noticed she was approaching something on the table... Oh no... "Ying! No! Don't touch that...", I exclaimed but I heard the on sound, "Ugh... Camera...". I suddenly heard her giggling at one of the videos. I looked at... It was that time when Y/n took my glasses for no reason.

        "Y/n! Come back here with my glasses!", the past me exclaimed as he ran after Y/n.

        "Not until you catch me~!", the past Y/n teased in a sing-song tone as she kept running. I remembered that time. Well... I was doing some homework and things when all of a sudden... It's like she came out of nowhere and took my personal thing.

        "Y/n! I swear! Give me back my f//king glasses!", the past me exclaimed. I heard the past Y/n gasped.

        "Kaizo! Fang said the F word again!", she exclaimed wgile running to my brother. Well... She's the one who was filming everything.

        "You and Y/n are very close, Mushroom Boy.", said Ying as she continued watching more videos, "By the way... Can I ask you something?".

        "Really? You just did.", I replied. I saw her pout in a cute way with her arms crossed.

        "Seriously?", she said, "Never mind... I meant... Why are you acting this way?". That question caught me. No one asked that to me or so.

        "W-What are you talking about?", I asked, not making eye contact with her.

        "You were very protective on Y/n, she's just your best friend. And you're being a lot like your brother.", she continued. I stayed silent. I looked at the silver ring Y/n gave me. Should I tell her? "Oh... Sorry. I'm just asking.", she apologized.

        "N-No... It's alright. I just had a feeling to talk to someone about it.", I said as I faced her, "But promise me you won't tell anyone else.". She nodded and drew a cross on her chest. I closex the door so we can have some privacy. "If you really wanna know so bad...", I started, "It happen about months ago...".