Chapter #11

Unexpectations

Your POVs
        As I entered the spaceship, it feels really different from Adudu's spaceship. Or at least... Very great. We finally got to the control room. I don't actually know how to deal with holograms but... I wanna try. "Wow, I admit this place is amazingly awesome.", I said aloud.

        "I knew you would like it. And there's so much to do when you're with TAPOPS.", Boboiboy told me, "Who knows, maybe you'll be fighting evil with us.".

        "Dey, TAPOPS is for member-pros only. Not for amateurs.", Gopal suddenly remarked in an annoyed tone. He calls me an amateur!?! I summoned a small knife from who knows where and threw it at him... Or... It just slashed near him, slicing his headband off. Then he shrieked. "She's got a knife with her, Boboiboy!!", he shouted in fear.

        "Seems like "pro" turned into a coward.", I shot back. Yaya and Ying suddenly laughed at my remark.

        "Oh yeah! Burn!", exclaimed Ying as they both high-fived.

        "Hey Y/n. Can you come over here?", I heard Fang called me. I nodded and made my approach. He was pressing some buttons on the "keyboard" and the screen was like... It was sending a video chat or something... "Um... Almost there...", he stated. I waited for like quarter a minute. The screen was now on. As I look up to it, my eyes suddenly widen at who was there.

        "K-Kaizo!?", I blurted out. Everyone, except Fang, were shock that I know the person.

        "Ah, hello Y/n. You've grown so well.", Kaizo greeted as he smiled. If you don't know... I've met both him and my bestie. They both train me for my powers. And... I haven't seen him for like how long.

        "OMG hi! I haven't seen you for long and... By the way, where are you?", I asked as I smirked.

        "Wipe that kind of smile off, Y/n. I have a lot of important business in the galaxies.", he replied, "And I'm guessing you've met Boboiboy?".

        "Yeah, I did. And... Why did you want me to do that?", I asked again. Seriously, he told me about Boboiboy. But not entirely.

        "Because I figured... He might help you in your training. Considering his powers might go with yours.", he explained. I glanced at Boboiboy, who was acting a bit nervous.

        "Pffft! Come on, Kai. If I can polish off Fang, Boboiboy is gonna be easy.", I boasted as I remembered one time...

        "Hey! What'd you mean "polish me off"!? Remember you got us grounded after that!", argued Fang in a bit of irritation.

        "Yeah, sure, whatevs... That's what you get for not being ready.", I remarked in a smug tone and recalled that time.

*****

        You and Fang were in the training room. He was fighting with a dummy while you were on your Spring form zooming around as light as a leaf. "Hey Fang~! I'm about to invade your space!", you warned as you turned and zoomed to him.

        "U-Uh... Y/n, y'know... For your own safety... Don't do it!!", he yelled as he kept fighting while trying to keep track on you. You went to full speed and crashed into him. "Oh, you asked for it...", he snarled as he summoned his sword. You drew out your sword too and you both started sword fighting. He manage to flip and threw your sword away, leaving you helpless.

        "Um... S-Sorry...?", you stated in a nervous smile.

        "Y/n... You know fights don't have mercy.", he remarked. You smirked before redrawing back your sword and the fight continued. But... You two didn't know that the room was wrecked after your fight. Then the door opened and Kaizo walked in. You two suddenly stopped at an upright standing position.

        "Who's responsible for this!?", Kaizo snapped as he looked at the room.

        "She/He did it!", you and Fang said in sync as you pointed at each other. Kaizo sighed as he facepalmed and approached you both.

        "Look, I have absolutely no idea how this happen, but both of you. Time out in your room.", he stated sternly as he pointed out the door. You and Fang sighed as you went out. You both took a glance at each other and silently laughed.

*****

        "You both wrecked the training rooom!?", the gang said in shock. I nodded and smirked at Fang.

        "Don't make that face! It was absolutely your fault!", he said in an annoyed tone as he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes as I faced the screen again.

        "No worries, Kaizo. I can really take care of myself now.", I said in assurance.

        "I hope so. And you both better behave.", said Kaizo, "I also don't want any panic reports so you both shouldn't try and kill each other again.".

        "Yeah, yeah, I get it...", Fang replied as he looked back.

        "No promises.", I "promised". Kaizo nodded and the video chat ended up. "Seems like you're hating him?", I asked Fang.

        "Oh shut up! If you don't want to, get outta here.", he said playfully. I giggled and exited the spaceship. I lay down on the grass and looked up to the clouds to help me feel a bit calm.