Chapter #38

Unsettling Plant Monsters

        "We've been walking for hours!", Gopal complained as they kept walking through the forest.

        "It had only been ten minutes, Gopal. Stop whining.", Fang said in annoyance, "If you don't want any hard going on, you should've backed off from all this.".

        "Wind! Do you see anything?", Earth called to the dark blue boy who was on his hurricanes up on the trees.

        "No! I think we lost them!", he called back as he flew down, "We're lost.". A suddenly rustling of bushes and treetopd were heard.

        "Aaahh! We're gonna get caught by the guardian!", Gopal cried. They all readied their powers until Yaya and Ying were the ones coming up to them.

        "Guys! You have to come with us!", Yaya exclaimed, "It's an emergency!".

        "And where's Y/n!?", Ying asked in panic.

        "We um... Lost her. We don't know where she went!", Water replied, "What's the emergency?".

        "Just follow us now!", Yaya said as she zoomed off with Ying, leaving the boys to follow them.

*****

        They all stopped at what seems to be a large tree with thick vines surrounding it. "Why are we here...", said Earth as he examined the place.

        "I dunno, but this is one big tree. Does someone live here?", asked Wind as he was amazed by how tall the tree was when he looked up. For Lightning, he climbed on one of the vine that don't have much thorns and walked up. He suddenly stopped when he saw what he believe it was. Light was there. He was tangled in some vines, the exception is the neck, leaving him just hanging on his spot.

        "Light!", the Electric Manipulator called to the white boy, waking him up, "What are you doing up there?".

        "I... I don't remember.", the other boy replied then he tried to free himself from the vines, "Ugh... These vines are very tough.".

        "Alright, stay still...", said the yellow boy then he summoned his Lightning Sword. He swung it, trying to cut the vines. But they didn't break. He growled as he prepared to try again, not noticing a large thorny vine behind him started moving towards him.

        "Lightning, watch out!", Wind exclaimed as he pushed Lightning away before he could he attacked. It was the right moment when Lightning saw the moving vine.

        "Well... We better stay away from those plant-related vines...", he remarked then he saw some flowers near by turn monsterous, "...! What kind of plants are these!?". His exclamation went real when more plants turned to monsterous ones.

        "Whoa! Admiral didn't tell us about this!", Fire stated as he summoned a Fireball and threw it at one of the plants. It only burned the plant a bit but it kept going.

        "I doubt Y/n and Leaf will be okay! We gotta find them!", Ying exclaimed as she began dodging all the large venus flytraps.

*****

Your POVs

        I somehow got separated from the others. I didn't know what was going on at this point. I can hear a bit of noises, but maybe it's just my imaginations... "Anata no mōhitori no otokonoko o dono yō ni mitsukemasu ka?", Sesonia asked me.

        "I still have my spring form. I can use it to track down the Power Sphera. And when I do, I'm pretty sure Leaf will be at the same place.", I replied as I kept walking. About thirty minutes later, I reached the midst of the forest. I can tell because all the trees that present walls are in a big circle, leaving a big patch of grass in the middle. But in the middle of the circe grass patch was a tree stump and there was DaunBot in a green, vine nest. "Wow... I guess this is very convenient...", I mumbled as I took some steps to it.

        "Remember what Admiral said? There's this guardian we're suppose to watch out for.", SeasonBot reminded. I felt the ground below me started to shake. I leaped out of the way when a big thorny vine jumped out.

        "Well whoever he is, he has good senses! He even knows I'm here now!", I remarked, "Season Elements! Summer Season!". I transformed to my Summer side and saw more thorny vines coming, "Energy Beam!". Yellow light came from my hands then I fired the beam at the vines. They were affected, but this time more vines came. I turned to my Winter form and summoned my Ice Sword the slashed them all.

"How dare you..."

        A voice hissed like it was a whisper. It somehow sounds familiar. Likely the voice belongs to a young boy. I shook it off as I kept dodging all the attacks coming from who knows where! "Show yourself, you coward!", I exclaimed then the attacks stopped. I looked around, but there was no source on where it all came from. I turned around when I heard another ground rumbling. A giant snapdragon emerged from the ground before it breathed fire at me. I immediately shielded myself. "Well... They don't just call them snapdragons for nothing...", I remarked before dodging it quickly when it tried to bite me. I growled as I started running away from it. It wasn't long until I tripped. I looked up when it was about to try to bite me again but...

        "Zig-Zag Shield Throw!", a male voice exclaimed then a familiar shield appeared from the air and hit the giant plant. It went in a fast zig-zag way before it took hit. The plant fell on the ground with a huge thud. I saw Sail at the corner of my eye as he caught his shield. "Bullseye.", he said calmly then he looked at me.

        "Are you okay, Y/n?", a new voice asked, "Are you hurt or anything?". I looked up and saw Shielda offered a hand to me. I accepted it and she helped me up.

        "I'm fine, Shielda.", I replied, "But what are you two doing here?". They both looked at each other before turning to me.

        "Admiral and Commander sent us out to find you guys. We couldn't find Boboiboy or his friends.", Sail explained, "They're telling us to abort the mission when we find you all.". I couldn't stop yet. I was right on target. Gears and moving in my head. What was all this about? Plants are monsters, someone is protecting the whole planet and DaunBot, imprisoning those who comes here and never letting them go... My eyes widened and I gasped quietly. I knew who's behind all this. The two noticed my actions. I looked to where DaunBot was... It was gone!

        "I can't leave now. I have to finish to mission.", I said to them before running off into the trees. Surprisingly, I heard them follow after.

        "We're not letting you get hurt so we better come with you.", said Shielda. I nodded and made my way through the trees with them.