Chapter #25

Back In The Past

Boboiboy's POVs
        After I saw Y/n... I was clouded. I heard she got grounded then... Why is she here? I saw those gauzes around her forehead. "Ah, you two know each other? Very good!", Admiral said and broke my thoughts then he turned to Y/n, "We need to test out your powers, Y/n. So I decided we should have it out with the cadets.". Wait... Does that mean I have to fight her? I saw her still looking at me in nervous. I decided to approach her.

        "Y/n... About what happened...", I said, "I'm really sorry! I-I just—".

        "And what's your excuse!?", Fang snapped as he pointed at me, "Did you even think about her before destroying her even!?".

        "I just wanna apologize to her! She's not even your sister that you have to protect!", I argued in anger.

        "Oh really? I still have the rights to protect her! And considering what you did, I won't let you lay a finger on her!", he stated.

"And why not!?"

"Because I have to bring her back to Cahaya Gelap!"

"You're literally asking for it!".

        We both stared at each other angrily like how Yaya and Ying do it. "Alright! That's enough!", Admiral cut in as he pushed us apart, "You two will go in duo fight with Y/n, whether you like it or not! And if any chaos happens, I will hold you all personally! RESPONSIBLE!! Understand!?".

        "Y-Yes Admiral!", we all, except Y/n, replied and saluted. The Admiral nodded and left us.

        "I'm watching you in the hawk's eye!", Fang warned as he glared at me angrily. I growled before leaving as well.

Fang's POVs
        I just can't believe I have to go partners with Boboiboy... "Fang? Is something wrong?", Yaya asked in concern.

        "What do you think!? If it wasn't for him, Y/n wouldn't have been horribly maimed!", I snapped as I looked at them.

(A/N: Maimed means critically injured.)

        "Okay... But you did consider Admiral's idead for a... Duet, right?", Ying asked as she smiled shyly.

        "Yeah, and you wanna know what? I'm not gonna do it with him or anything under any circumstances!", I replied, "And common sense, I can't be Y/n's protector and trainer at the same time.".

        "Dey, you both just started fighting like the last time.", Gopal suddenly remarked.

        "Whatever... Come on, Y/n.", I said in annoyance. She nodded and we exited the library.

*****

        "The others might have major déjà vu...", she said as we walked to the training room.

        "You think so? I have a hating on Boboiboy if I want to.", I replied as I crossed my arms but I saw two figures ahead of us, "Hold on, Y/n.". I put my arm out in front of her to stop her from walking.

        "What's wrong?", she asked but I shushed her.

        "Fang? You're here early.", I heard a female voice said as the two figures approached us. I recognized the two, Sail and Shielda. They're a part of Team A on the toughest test.

        "Erm... Let's just say I have some issues with Boboiboy.", I replied. Y/n was still staring at them. "Y/n, meet Sail and Shielda. Trust me, they're a part of TAPOPS.", I told her.

        "So you are the girl we've heard about? Not bad.", Sail stated as he tipped his shield.

        "If you want to know why we're here, Admiral Tarung told us about the training with you.", Shielda added, "Just hope you have full determination within you.".

        "Actually... Fang trains me a lot so I think I can handle it.", replied Y/n in assurance.

        "I... Have to go somewhere. You'll be okay here Y/n?", I said. She turned to me and nodded. I nodded too and left.

*****

        I ended up walking in the hallway. I saw Boboiboy walking while reading I book. As we got closer, I purposely bumped into him, casuing him to fall with the book on his face. "Hey! You did that on purpose!", he snapped.

        "Tch. Take a chill pill. I didn't see you.", I replied in dead-panned. I was about to walk away but...

        "I really don't wanna start another fight Fang! Why can't you just get over it!?", he exclaimed as he pointed at me.

        "Of course I will never forget what you did! You know Y/n's powers are still unstable!", I exclaimed as well.

        "Well, if you have just helped her, that wouldn't have happen!", he remarked. I saw Yaya and Ying running up to us.

        "It wasn't my fault! It was yours! If you haven't said all those false things about her, she wouldn't have gone like that!", I stated. We both looked at each other angrily like the girls do.

        "Hey! Calm down you two!", Yaya cut in as she pulled Boboiboy away.

        "Admiral said we have to save our powers and stuff for the training!", said Ying as she pulled me. Boboiboy scoffed before walking away from us. Guess we're back in our past... I won't predict of positive things during the training.