Chapter #36

The Second Tiers

        Time went by to the afternoon. I was still hanging out with the Elements. I usually call them brothers because they act like they're really siblings. I was sitting on a bench next to Earth as we looked at the siblings and the others playing soccer. Although... One thought was running through my head. I still remember Solar. "Hey uh... Earth? Being the eldest or leader of the Elements, what does Light mean by 'second tier'?", I asked the brown boy.

        "Our Second Tiers are like when we level up. Well, depending on our struggles, our Elemental Forms may go through an evolutionary process that enhances our abilities and changes our appearances.", he explained, getting the attention of the friends and other Elements, who know what he's talking about, "But in order to achieve the second tier form, Normal BoBoiBoy must first unlock all the base elements available in his power band. If a Second Tier form is forcibly transformed into then it could risk destroying the power band and cause serious consequences.".

        "So... It's likely you all have different abilities.", I replied, "Earth has Geokinesis (Earth Manipulation), Lightning has Electrokinesis (Electricity Manipulation), Wind has Aerokinesis (Air Manipulation), Leaf has Botanokinesis (Plant Manipulation), Fire has Pyrokinesis (Fire Manipulation), Water has Hydrokinesis (Water Manipulation) and Light has Photokinesis (Light Manipulation). Likely saying you have different powers leading to kinetic manipulations.". After I said all that, they all were shocked and amazed by how I explained back. Eventually Wind and Leaf shook their heads to get out of the cloudy thoughts.

        "W-Wow... That says a lot...", Fire remarked as he scratched the back of his head and adjusted his cap a bit.

        "Yeah! How did you know all that, Y/n?", Yaya asked in an amazed tone.

        "Meh, I just studied. I found it all out because I knew Fang has Erebokinesis/Umbrakinesis (Darkness/Shadow Manipulation).", I replied as I looked at Fang, who nodded in response, "Besides, I kinda want to see your Second Tiers.".

        "Well... We would like to Y/n, but our Second Tiers are... Dangerous. As in, the powers are dangerous if you tamper with them.", remarked Lightning.

        "So? I think I can take it.", I shot back, "Just show me!". The siblings looked at each other before nodding. Then they glew in bright lights and a huge, strong gust of wind flung by us. I shielded myself and so did the others. When it was over... I put down my hands and I was in an awe. They transformed!

        "Heh. Are you impressed yet, Y/n?", the rock boy, or the former Earth said. I could see him made his rock hands disappear to his regular hands. "I'm now Earthquake, or you can call me Quake for short.", he said then he introduced me to the others, "You've already met Solar and Blaze, this is Thunderstorm, Ice and—".

        "Cyclone!", I cut him off as I remember the cyan Air Manipulator with the hoverboard.

        "Wait... You two already met?", asked Ice as he looked at us.

        "Yeah. Yesterday, I took her for a ride on my hoverboard.", Cyclone replied before I can say it.

        "It was Fall whom you took for a ride, Cy. Not me.", I corrected, then again... I'm actually Fall myself. I examined the Second Tiers for a while. Blaze was keeping his hoodie on while not looking at me. I guess he still remembers when we fought. "If you're thinking about our fight, don't mind it. I always get myself into chaos like that.", I said then he looked at me like I was a psychic.

        "Oh... Okay. Wait, how much chaos have you been through before you met us?", he asked. I just showed random numbers with my fingers like seven, five, nine, eight and so on. I just realized, Quake only introduced me to six out of seven of them. I saw Leaf... He was still in his normal form.

        "Leaf? Why didn't you transform?", I asked as I approached him.

        "I... I don't know.", he replied... This kid is so naive... I was about to faceslap myself when a hand stopped me from doing it. I looked and saw Solar put my hand down. The only this I can differentiate of him from the others is that he's the only one who wears glasses...

        "Actually Y/n... Some time ago, we had a fight against an alien name Bora Ra. When he destroyed Ochobot, the Power Sphera gave Normal Boboiboy the power to do Hepta split.", he explained, "Meaning he got Thorn, then he got Leaf afterwards. The only way to stay in the Second Tier is to unlock all the First Tiers. Leaf doesn't know how to transform like us since he never experience the Second Tier himself.".

        "Aww, that's a bit unfair...", I remarked in a bit of pity. Leaf is losing out on the fun... Although I wish I have Second Tiers, but I guess that would be impossible.

        "But that's okay, Y/n! I love myself!", Leaf said happily. I really like this kid... He seems to be content with what he has.

        "Boboiboy!", I heard Gopal called out as he was running to us, "Boboiboy! Commander CiciKo needs us and—". He was cut off when he saw the six Second Tiers.

        "No time to explain this! What did Commander say to you?", Thunderstorm cut in before any questions could be asked.

        "Aye... He says we're needed on another mission! That includes Y/n!", Gopal replied. Wait... I'm included! His is gonna be awesome!

        "Yay! You're gonna come on our new mission, Y/n!", Cyclone exclaimed happily. We went to the spaceship and flew to TAPOPS station. I couldn't wait for whatever mission there'll be.

        "Wow Y/n, you're so excited all of a sudden...", Fang said as we were looking out the window.

        "Duh! Of course I am! I'm gonna find a new Power Sphera myself!", I replied with super total excitement.