Chapter #12

A Leaf and A Rose

        I suddenly got bored. I then put on my headphones and listened to my mp3. Music helps me feel calm. The song I was listening is... Well... Maybe you can guess.

(A/N: Play the song.)

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly,
Would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly,
Would you still love me the same?

Right about now
If I judge for life, man,
Would you stay by my side?
Or is you gonna say goodbye?
Can you tell me right now?
If I couldn't buy you
The fancy things in life
Shawty, would it be alright?
Show me that you know

        I was about to continue when I saw a shadow loom over me. I looked up and saw Boboiboy... But... He has green features now. "Uh... Boboiboy, is that you?", I asked as I put down my headphones.

        "Was the Normal one. But now, I'm Leaf Boboiboy.", he replied, "We kinda got into a triple split.". I sat up and he sat beside me. He looks pretty cute...

        "I uh... I can split into three as well. But probably not as good as you guys. I don't even know how to control them.", I said in a shy tone.

        "Well I sure you're pretty well good at it.", he stated, "Why don't you show me?". I nodded and went with it. As I did my double split, since I can't do triple yet. I split to Fall and Rose. Civillian form. No masks or anything.

Third Person's POVs
        "Leaf! Where are you!?", someone called. The three turned around and saw the gang coming, along with the two remaining Boboiboys, Solar and Wind. "Leaf, for real. If we become forgetful, I have no idea what to do.", Wind said in irritation then he saw the two girls, "And who are they...?".

        "They must be from Y/n's double split. Neat.", said Solar as he looked at them.

        "Why aren't we allowed to tell Boboiboy about that thing again?", Yaya asked-whispered to Fang.

        "Because Y/n has something to do with it for... Something else that she told me.", he replied, "Or maybe because today's not the right time.".

        "Geez, if we can take care of three Boboiboys, two Y/ns will be easy enough as well.", said Gopal with assurance.

        "Hey! Remember what happened to Lightning and Wind!", said Ying in annoyance, "We just need them to be calm otherwise—".

        "Gosh, you're so beautiful!", Leaf cut her off as he complimented Rose, making her blush a bit.

        "Aww! Thank you!", she thanked politely. Everyone was in an awe as to what just happened.

        "Y-Yeah... This guy is a simpleton... He probably doesn't know what he's saying...", Wind stampered as he pulled Leaf away a bit then turned to him, "Don't tell her that. We're in one Boboiboy, remember?".

        "But why not compliment? It's true that she is.", replied Leaf in a reasonable tone.

        "Oooh! The simpleton likes Rosey~!", Fall stated in a sing-song tone as she was admiring what's happening now.

        "Of course I do. She's so beautiful.", he remarked as he approached Rose again, "Your name is Rosey? Cute.".

        "Yeah... But it's actually Rose.", replied Rose as she crossed her arms. While the two were talking, the others were a bit confused.

        "Mm... I think it can go well. It's pretty obvious that Rose and Leaf are the exact same element.", Ochobot explained as he mentioned the two.

        "True... But... Rose is a bit different than you'll ever get.", Fall said as she tried to keep track on the pink season.

        "What do you mean? She looks normal if you ask.", Yaya replied.

        "Actually... I'm going with Fall on this.", said Fang, "The thing about Rose... We need to keep track on her because she sometimes likes to break things easily.".

        "Huh? Do you have proof?", asked Ying as she scratched her head.

*Glass shatter*

        They all turned and saw Rose looking at a smashed red cuticle bottle. No one said anything... "Wow! That looks beautiful too!", Leaf exclaimed in joy as he also smashed a blue colored one.

        "Okay... Didn't expect this...", Wind and Fall said in sync, but they ignored it.

        "Um... Let's get them to somewhere else before they could break other things...", Gopal suddenly suggested.

        "Erm... Good idea.", said Fall then she approached Rose, "Rosey... Maybe you two can hang out at the treehouse. And don't break anything! The cuticles are expensive!".

        "Don't worry! That won't happen!", replied Rose, but she did a finger-crossed behind her back. Leaf saw this and muffled a laugh. Then the "couple" left.

        "What? A... Treehouse?", Ying asked in confusion.

        "Yeah, they have one in their backyard when I was at their house.", Ochobot replied quickly, "And the apple doesn't really fall far from the tree at this point.".

        "I agree. Like boy, like girl.", Solar commented.

*****

Rose's POVs
        Hanging out with Leaf seems... Pretty cool. We were at the treehouse. It's where me and Fall hang out when we have a secret mission. The inside is actually a house-like. Likely saying we "live" in the treehouse. A new update. We put yellow and light blue beds in the bedroom because... You already know. Actually... Me and Leaf are in the bedroom. I was just looking at two of my favorite pink dresses. "Well? Which one?", I asked him, "Stripes? Or... Polka-dot?". He was staring dreamily at me. He's cute. I admit.

        "I dunno... You're so beautiful...", he replied, "I think they both look awesome on you.". I put my clothes back and hopped on the bed next to him then took out my phone.

        "Selfie!", I stated as I took a picture... But when the pic was shown... I saw him kissing my hand... I blushed really hard at this.

        "Hey, what's with the look?", he asked as he stroked my cheek, "You're really good-looking in the pic.". I smiled and agreed with him. I posted the picture on Facebook because... Why not? This is awkwardly awesome for me...