Chapter #15

Avoiding/HeartBreak

Boboiboy's POVs
        At recess... I was alone at a table. I couldn't get my mind off of that necklace Y/n was wearing. Geez... Why can't I forget about that!? "Hey Boboiboy.", I heard Y/n greeted me. I turned around and saw her. "Is something wrong?", she asked.

        "Yeah... There's something I have to tell you.", I said in a gloomy tone.

        "Something? What is it? You can tell me.", she replied. I was very nervous as to what I'm gonna say...

        "Y/n... We need space.", I stated. She was frozen. Like she was paralyzed.

        "Space? But why? What did I do?", she asked worryingly.

        "I'm having some... Issues.", I admitted, "Also... I saw you in my dream and— OW!". I was cut off because she threw a book at me real hard.

        "Is that it!? You need space from me... Because of a stupid dream!? For real!?!", she snapped. She was crying while in anger... I could barely see her tears are... Ice crystals.

        "N-no! Not like that!", I exclaimed, "Seriously Y/n, I—".

        "I don't wanna hear it!", she cried, "Why did I choose to exist when nothing I do even matters because no one ever like me!?!". Wait... WHAT!? Did she said... What I think... She backed up before running away from me. She bumped into the others but got away. None of us said anything.

        "Boboiboy... What did you do?", Fang asked me in a stern tone.

        "I-I... I didn't do anything! I swear!", I exclaimed.

        "Yeah right. Then why is she crying?", Ying asked in the same stern tone. I told them and they were shocked.

        "So... You saw her necklace in your dream... Yet you want to forget about it?", guessed Yaya after some thinking.

        "Yes! I swear I saw it! Though I've never seen it before or so...", I replied seriously, "I'm just trying to forget about it, okay?".

        "Hm... But... What if the necklace has something to do with Y/n? You can also forget about her.", Gopal remarked in a logical tone. Surprisingly, he's right... This is tough... The school bell rang. Time to go back to class.

••Time Skipped To Dismissal 'Cause I'm Lazy...••

        I was going out of school. I haven't seen Y/n around lately. "Hey Boboiboy!", I heard someone... It's Amelia...

        "Alright, what'd you want?", I asked in annoyance, "If it's to support you in the contest, the answer is no.".

        "Oh, I'm not asking for that.", she replied, "Seems like you're avoiding Y/n. Seems like... You hate her now.".

        "What!? I don't hate her or anything!", I exclaimed, "The truth is... I was inconsiderate. And instead of almost apologizing, I almost acted like she was overreacting. I really messed up.".

        "Aww... That's so hurtful of you. But don't worry... I'll change that.", she hissed. Before I knew it, she blew some kind of dust at me.

Amelia's POVs
        My plan worked perfectly! Since I overheard their conversation, he can at least forget Y/n! "Amelia... You're so pretty today.", he told me.

        "Thanks, Boboiboy! Wanna go hang out?", I asked. He nodded and we went to town. Aren't I the most evil person ever... But wait... "Um... Do you know about the Y/n girl?", I asked.

        "Y/n? Who's she? Never heard of her in my life!", he replied. Yes! It worked! Finally I have him! And there's nothing Y/n can do to stop this!

*****

Third Person's POVs
        Around the time, Fang and Ying were talking while walking home. "So... Did you asked Kaizo where the necklace was from?", asked Ying.

        "To be honest... I don't really care about talking to him anyways. I just let it slide since Y/n's my best friend.", replied Fang as he recalled that moment. The two suddenly stopped dead at their tracks when they saw and were shocked at something unexpected. Then Yaya and Gopal showed up.

        "What's up guys? And... What are you looking at?", Yaya asked suspiciously. Ying moved her friends' heads a bit to see what they see. All of them were shocked... They saw Boboiboy giving Amelia a bouquet of flowers.

        "Aww, of course Boboiboy! I would love to go out with you!", Amelia said as she admired the flowers. The gang was verily shocked.

        "W-What's Boboiboy doing!?", Gopal exclaimed in fear.

        "I dunno! But Y/n better not see or find out about this!", said Fang. But just like that, you appeared walking alone. They yelped and ran up to you fast.

Your POVs
        I can't believe Boboiboy left me all because of a stupid dream. My thoughts broke when the gang suddenly ran up to me fast. "Y/N!!", they exclaimed in sync. I don't even know what's going on. And they were saying something at the same time.

"Uh... H-Hey Y/n!" — Ying

"So... What'cha doing today?" — Yaya

"Yeah, where're you going right now?" — Gopal

"L-Let's go to my place to hang out!" — Fang

"J-Just turn around!" — Yaya

"There's nothing to see here!" — Ying

        Wha...? I saw Boboiboy in a distance behind them. I tried to look closely but they prevented me. I got fed up so I pushed them all off and... O. M. G... Boboiboy... He's kissing Amelia!?! Are they dating!? Does... Does he not like me anymore...? I felt my heart broke into pieces. A literal rain cloud went up on my head as I cried. I then ran back home. "Y/n! Wait!", I heard the others exclaimed.

        "Go away!", I exclaimed back. I made it back to the house, locked my bedroom door and cried more. My two friends seem to notice me.

        "D-Don't worry, Y/n. You can get over it! Just... Try not to think about it.", said SeasonBot as she flew up from my head.

        "I dunno... Maybe he does doesn't like me...", I mumbled as I hugged my knees.

        "Nē! Anata wa mōfu o subete nurashite iru yo! Watashi wa sore ga subete machigatte iru no o tashikani kakushin shite imasu... Sōdesu ka?", Sesonia said as she jumped off the bed.

        "I saw what I saw. Probably he'll think that I don't even exist...", I replied. I just can't believe this happens to me...