Chapter #26

Training Battle/Too Far

Boboiboy's POVs
        That Fang... I can't stand it! Who does he think he is!? Argh... Now I'm talking to myself... I opened the door to the training room. My eyes widened when I saw Y/n training. Or at least... Perfectly dodging Sail's shield. "Haha! You missed!", she taunted as she landed on the floor.

        "Shield Smash!", Shielda exclaimed as she charged up to Y/n and slammed het on the wall with her shield. I don't know why... But I was horrified.

        "Y/n!", I exclaimed in fright. The two suddenly noticed me.

        "Boboiboy? What are you doing here?", askex Sail. I was about to response when a strong gust of wind swept Shielda off. I saw Y/n... She was in her Autumn form now.

        "Autumnic Drills!", she stated before shooting orange whirlwinds. I switched to Earth and made a barrier. But the attack was very strong... The wall couldn't hold on. It suddenly stopped. "Eh? And why are you here?", I heard her asked.

        "Um... Y/n... Let's just talk this out, okay?", I stampered as I unsummoned the barrier and returned to normal.

        "I get the message already. I'm the reason why all disasters happened.", she replied on a cold tone wih her arms crossed. Oh yeah... I did say that... The door suddenly opened. The others are here. Fang was giving me death glares as he walked by. I decided to ignore it and let the training begin.

*****

Your POVs
        The training is on. Those two boys are on a battled themselves... I saw Fang wearing that sliver ring I gave him when I first met him. Is he gonna use those powers...? "Boboiboy Wind!", I heard Boboiboy exclaimed as he turned to his Wind form, "Hurricane Drills!". He charged up to me with light blue drills on his hands. I swiftly dodged every approach he did. Fang was just standing. But he was impressed with my moves.

        "Fang! Don't just stand there! Help Boboiboy!", Yaya exclaimed as she noticed he wasn't doing anything.

        "Yeah, yeah... In a minute.", I heard him replied as he glared at her, "It's gotta be at the right time...". Boboiboy got fed up and turned into Fire.

        "Fireball Attack!", he exclaimed before throwing lots of fireballs at me.

        "Winter Season!", I exclaimed before turning into Blizzard, "Iceberg Wall!". I punched the ground and a big iceberg emerged, shielding me. The attack stopped. "So you gave up?", I taunted before smash the iceberg, "Icy Sword!". I summoned my sword by growing it form my hand. The others were verily shocked. I leaped up and tried to slash Boboiboy... But a black hand stopped me.

        "You should've told me you have new moves!", I heard Fang said as he smirked at me, "Shadow Falcon! Attack!". A black falcon suddenly charged at me. I immediately dodged and fought it until it disappears.

        "And you're in for it! Summer Season!", I replied before turning into Sunny, "Morning Stars!". I summoned lots of yellow shuriken-like stars and fired at the two of them. Fang didn't react that much so he made a shield.

        "Boboiboy Leaf!", said Boboiboy before turning to Leaf, "Woven Leaves Barrier!". He punched the ground and big woven leaves appeared, shielding him from my attack. "Heh. Is that all you got?", he taunted as he looked through the hole. But Fang was just glaring at him.

        "Be serious already!", he snapped before turning to me, "Shadow Tiger!". A black tiger roared and ran up to me. I summonded my Ray Sword and tried to stop it.

        "Boboiboy Lightning!", Boboiboy stated before turning to a yellow feature, "Lightning Blades!". I gasped when a ton of yellow bolt are falling. I immediately dodged. Some of the of the bolts hit the tiger, making it disappear. I was running for my life with Axis Speed when...

SLASH!

        I suddenly stopped. It wasn't good... I felt a bolt pierced through my back. I fell on my knees as I panted. I saw blood coming from my mouth. I heard gasps from the others. "Y/n!!", I heard Fang shouted in fright as he ran up to me, "Y/n! Are you okay!? Say something!". I was just looking at him... Paralyzed. I don't even know what's happening... "No... Y/n! Stay strong!", he said as he shook me. I can see the tears coming from his eyes... I blacked out again.

Fang's POVs
        No... She can't be gone! I slowly put her body down. Everyone was speechless. My sadness turned to anger as I clenched my fists. "How dare you!!", I yelled as I pointed at Boboiboy, who turned back to normal.

        "F-Fang... I-I'm so sorry!", he said, "I didn't mean—".

        "Sorry!? Do you obviously think it's gonna fix this!?", I snapped as I pointed at Y/n, "Well I'll make sure you are sorry... Raven! Shadows Rise!". He suddenly flew out of my pocket to my ring. My powers grew stronger. "Shadow Blasters!", I exclaimed before summoning five blasters the look like Y/n's, "Fire!". They blasted directly at Boboiboy.

        "Boboiboy Earth! Earth Barrier!", he said before summoning a barrier. But the blasts crushed it. "Boboiboy Light!", he stated before turning to Light, "Laser Shot!". A massive light was shot out.

        "Shadow Reflect!", I exclaimed and copied his attack but in shadows. They both collided and he slid back. I was just standing.

        "Enough!! We don't have to make this even worse!!", Admiral yelled at us, "Both of you stop this battle at once!!".

        "Shadows Fall...", I said as my powers grew normal and Raven flrw out of my ring, "I'm going to take Y/n back now.". I turned my attention to her and picked her up bridal style. She is still out. I saw Boboiboy still looking at me. "I'll never forgive you! Don't ever talk to me, murderer!!", I yelled. My sayings shocked everyone else. I ignored it before leaving back Cahaya Gelap. I would even think he doesn't exist...