Chapter #14

A Dream...?

*Dream*

Boboiboy's POVs
        I was walking across a calm meadow. Away from all my troubles. I stopped at my tracks when I saw Y/n stand up ahead. She saw me and we made our approach to each other. I saw she was wearing flowers on her head. "Wow Y/n. You seem cute today.", I complimented.

        "Heh. Thanks. And you look cool today too.", she replied as she smiled. Man... Her smile is even cuter... I notice something... She was wearing a necklace. The lace was black. There was a circle split into four, speaking the four seasons. It has their symbols too. I didn't mind that anyway.

        "I uh... I have something for you.", I stampered. I changed into my Leaf form and sprouted a vine from the ground. The vine has a flower in its grasp and placed it on her head. She giggled and blushed as that happened.

        "T-Thank you...", she said as she tried to hide her face. I changed back and looked at her, smiling.

        "Hey... Don't hide that face!", I teased as I pulled her close and put her hands down, "You're more beautiful like that.". We suddenly heard a weird sound. The sunny sky turned into a stormy one. Y/n was very worried.

        "Oh no... It's back...", she whispered in a worried tone. Wait... It?

        "Um... What's back?", I asked. A black circle suddenly  appeared in front of us. It started to suck Y/n away. "Y/n!!", I exclaimed.

        "Boboiboy! Don't... Forget me!!", she exclaimed too as she was sucked into the circle and it disappeared. I fell on my knees and punched the ground, crying... WHY!?! I saw something shiny on the ground. It was her necklace. I took and looked at it. It was the only thing I have to remember her...

"Y/N!!!"

*Dream ends*

        "Boboiboy! Wake up! You're dreaming!", I heard Ochobot exclaimed. I sat up quickly as I woke us. I was really sweating and panting... Geez... That was NOT a dream! "Boboiboy? Are you okay? What happened?", Ochobot asked in concern.

        "I... I dreamt...", I stampered, "Y/n... Sh-She was sucked into this... Circle thing... And she left her season necklace...".

        "Y/n got sucked into a circle? Are you sure? Maybe it was just the past chaos playing with you.", he stated.

        "W-Well... I hope so...", I replied, "I-It's nothing, okay?". He suddenly pulled me out of bed and pushed me out the door.

        "If it's nothing to you, then go now! You have school today!", he exclaimed as he pushed me. Oh yeah... It's 5:00am.

        "Eesh... Give me a break!", I said in an uneasy tone.

*****

        When I got to school, everyone was looking at me. I guess they saw the pics... "Boboiboy!?", I heard someone called my name. I turned around and it was one of my fans, Martin. He was the one who saw me and Y/n at the store.

        "M-Mart... If you saw a girl with me yesterday... You need to tell everyone that we're not dating! I wasn't even there!", I complained but not too loud, "And she's not my girlfriend!".

        "You... Weren't there?", he asked, "But this is you!". He showed me the picture of me... Erm... I mean Leaf and Rose.

        "Um... I gotta get going now!", I exclaimed as I darted to my classroom. My friends are already there.

        "Hey Boboiboy!", Yaya greeted as she approached me, "You look tired. Yup yup yup!".

        "Shut up! I even predict this happened to me!", I said in annoyance as I banged my head on my table. The door suddenly opened, but I ignored it.

        "Hiya Y/n!", Ying said... Wait... Y/n!?! I looked up and it was her... Hold on... Is that necklace she's wearing...

        "Wow! That's a cool necklace!", Gopal said in amazement as he pointed at the object. Oh geez... Am I still dreaming or is that really her necklace!?!

        "This has to be a bad dream... Wake up, Boboiboy... Wake up...!", I said to myself then I felt someone pinched me, "Ow! Hey!". Oh geez... It's her...

        "Nope! You're awake!", she teased, "Hey... About what happened yesterday... Sorry about that.". I was still focused on the necklace. I looked closely and... Oh no... Nononono! It's four seasons!

        "I-I gotta go! Really bad!", I panicked before I got up and run. I suddnely bumped into Fang as he entered the room.

        "B-Boboiboy? What's going on?", he asked. I immediately pushed him out to talk.

        "Fang... You know Y/n that well because... Where did she get that four season necklace?", I asked in a hurry.

        "Her necklace...? Oh that!", he said after thinking for a bit, "It was a gift from Kaizo... Well... When she first met him. Why ask?".

        "Because... I had a dream... A nightmare when she got in danger and... She was wearing the necklace. But she wasn't when she first met us!", I stampered, still on my panic.

Fang's POVs
        Wait... He saw it in his dream!? "But it's just a dream. How did you manage to dream something like that?", I asked in curiosity, "That's no ordinary necklace... Kaizo said something about it...". I suddenly heard him fell on the floor. I turned around and... Well... He did.

        "Ugh... Am I even seeing things? Especially in my dreams...?", he groaned, "Leaf is right. Life is very cruel...".

        "Sheesh. Put yourself together already. Class is starting any minute.", I said in irritation as I entered the room and sat on my seat.

        "Hey Fang. What were you and Boboiboy doing?", Y/n greeted as we fist-bumped.

        "Talked. We talked. He has a nightmare of some sort...", I replied. She nodded and went back to her seat. Wonder what Kaizo met about the necklace...