Chapter #13

Hang Out/WHAT!?!

Third Person's POVs
        Back at Boboiboy's home, the gang were pretty much on boredom. It got the best of them. "Ugh... How long have Leaf been gone with Rose, Ochobot...?", Wind groaned as he slammed his face on a pillow.

        "For...", the robot said as he looked at the time, "Twenty minutes.".

        "Dey! If something happens to Leaf, someone's gonna pay!", said Gopal as he crossed his arms, earning a punch from Fall.

        "Don't even think about getting Rose in this! If you do, I won't hesitate to kill you on the spot!", she warned in a scary tone. And just like normal, Gopal screamed like a girl and hid behind the couch.

        "Hehe, yeah awesome!", Solar and Wind remarked as they gave a thumbs-up. Wind's phone suddenly rang on FaceBook.

        "Eh? Leaf is tagged to a photo by Rose...?", he read the notification loud enough for the others to hear. He clicked the notification and gasped. His mouth curved to a smirk as he examined the post.

        "Alright, lemme see.", said Solar sternly as he took the phone, "Leaf is... With selfie with Rose.". He showed the gang the picture and they were shocked and excited at the same time.

        "OMG! He kissed her hand!", Ying squealed as she admired the pic.

        "I guess they are "meant to be" for real!", Yaya stated in excitement.

        "That's... A lot of likes and loves...", Gopal said as he saw the numbers below the post. The others agreed at all this.

*****

Rose's POVs
        Instant karma. Well... Not real a karma. My post suddenly got numerous likes and loves all of a sudden. And I'm actually bored. So is Leaf as we were still on the bed. There's nothing to do and we can't even break anything. Then I got an idea. "Hey Leaf...", I said as I stood up, "Do you wanna go shopping?". I know boys don't do that, but I have a feeling...

        "Well, I like jumping. Is it like jumping?", he asked as he also stood up. Wait... He doesn't know what shopping is? Weird... Meh, ignore that.

        "Um... Kinda.", I replied, "It's like you jump... From store to store.".

        "Oh yes! Then I wanna go shopping!", he said excitedly then he held my hand, "With you.". Then he kissed it. I quickly retracted my hand after that as I blushed... This guy... Is loveable. I got ready and we went town to the clothes store. So many updates.

        "Wow! I really like this!", I squealed as I looked at the cute pink cat hoodie jacket.

        "Yeah, it'll looks vey cute on you!", Leaf commented as he took the jacket and pictured it on me, "Very cute

        "Yeah, it'll looks vey cute on you!", Leaf commented as he took the jacket and pictured it on me, "Very cute.".

        "Dude, stop flirting with me. We're in public and it's super embarrassing!", I whispered to him with a nervous smile. We suddenly heard a camera flash. We saw a boy around Leaf's age and he was typing something then sent it to FaceBook. Then he left us... Weird. We decided to become unnoticed for a while. Continuing it all, we would go somewhere and take selfies. It's actually not that bad...

*Later...*

        It's the end of the day... Sheesh... "Wanna go to my place?", he offered.

        "Erm... Okay.", I agreed then we started walking. By the time we got in the house, everyone was looking at us.

        "About time, Rose. It's getting late now.", said Fall as she stood up from the couch and approached me.

        "Well, I hope you two enjoyed the out-going. Because everyone thinks that Normal Boboiboy and Y/n are in a relationship.", said Wind as he crossed his arms and smirked at us.

        "Yeah... It's fundamentally nice. But you have to depart now.", Solar cut in with a concern tone. Hold on... DEPART!?!

        "But WHY!?", me and Leaf exclaimed in sync. We didn't even notice it.

        "Rose, if the trio go apart from each other so long, they can get forgetful. Or even worse... Get their powers upgraded and dangerous all of a sudden!", Ochobot explained in a bit of panic.

        "Oh... Alright. I understand...", I gave in with a gloomy tone. I don't even know why...

        "But I can't live without you, you know!?", Leaf said as he approached me. And every one was verily confused on his actions.

        "Sorry, kid... I'm just not ready to go on with someone 'cause... We're still young.", I replied then followed Fall out the door, but he tried to follow, "N-No. Stay. Staaay.". I immediately closed the door and left.

Third Person's POVs
        "Ugh... Why does life have to be cruel!?", Leaf exclaimed as he tried to open the door, but Gopal pulled him away.

        "Dey! You can stop now!", he remarked, "That was super gross if you ask me!".

        "Eesh, Gopal! That's not a nice thing to say!", Yaya said in an irritated tone as Ying nodded in agreement.

        "True. Hearts may be gross, messy and very easy to break.", said Leaf, "But you can't live without having one.".

        "Well... That's actually true. Now let's merge before someone else sees us!", said Wind, now changing the topic. The two boys nodded and they merged into one Boboiboy.

        "Uh... It's getting late now. We better get going.", Fang cut in as they gang nodded.

        "Alright. Bye guys!", said Boboiboy as his friends left. He closed the door and went to his room then lay down on the bed. "Oh man... Today was something...", he said as he smiled... But he realized something, "Wait... If Leaf is me, and Rose is Y/n... That means... I went out with her... Flirt with her... And I even kissed her hand and took selfies!?! Aaaaagghh!! I'm so stupid to even know that!".

        "Um... Just play it off. Maybe it was just a dream or so.", Ochobot told him as he approached, "Besides, I think your Leaf element is pretty much loveable than being a simpleton.".

        "Ugh... I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. What if somebody saw the pics... And everyone will make fun of me!?", Boboiboy exclaimed in fear as he grabbed and shook the robot, "It'll be the worst day of my life!!".

        "Aaah! B-Boboiboy! Stop sh-shaking m-me!", he exclaimed then he stopped and let go, "Ugh... You're being too dramatic. Get over it already... If you can.". The boy can heard the smug tone when he said those three last words then he left. Oh geez...