Chapter #32

WindFall

(A/N: Do you guys listen to TheFatRat? Because I do...)

Your POVs
        After four days, I was out of the hospital. And at home, Fang kept me company. We're in the living room watching some episodes in FairyTail. He suddenly paused, like he remembered something. "Um... Y/n. I forgot Kaizo needs to talk to you.", he said before pushing some buttons on his watch. I looked away and thought he was just joking but...

        "Y/n? Are you spacing out again?", a new voice asked... Oh no... It's Kaizo... Am I in trouble again?

        "Oh no... What did I do?", I asked as I looked at the watch.

        "You didn't do anything.", he replied, "I just want to tell you something. And I know you'll like it.".

        "Okay... And that is?", I asked in confusion.

        "If you like Y/n, we can adopt you as our sister. And that is... If Pang doesn't mind having one.", he explained as he looked at Fang. Wait... Does that mean... I looked at Fang for some support. He rolled his eyes and nodded. O. M. G!

        "Oh my gosh, yes! Please!", I said excitedly then hugged Fang, "You don't mind, right? I kinda notice you're so overprotective on me.".

        "Eh... Ignore the "overprotective" part...", he stampered as I let go, "You really seem like a sister to me.".

        "I'll give you time to think about that, Y/n.", said Kaizo, "Right now, I have to go now.". Then... The whole chatting stopped. I was very excited!! My best friend being my brother and— wait...

        "Um... You think dad will be okay with this?", I asked Fang in a worry tone. He frowned as he got the remote and switched the channel to the news.

"Police found a dead body of William L/n in his office in a pool of blood. Investigators pointed out evidences to his second wife, Melissa L/n. She's now arrested for charges of murder. On the other hand, William L/n is considered dead on arrival."

        I covered my mouth after hearing all that. My stepmother gone too far... I felt arms wrapped around me for comfort. "Y/n, it's alright. At least she won't hurt you anymore.", Fang whispered. I quickly hugged back a bit tight. The grief is filling up my mind... "Look, I... Have to go now. Are you okay by yourself here?", he asked. I just nodded in response. "Alright, be good sis.", he said before leaving out the door. I was left in my agony.

        "Geez Y/n, calm yourself. Who know you might get a stormy season...", said SeasonBot as she turned on. I sighed and decided to split into four so I can have some company.

Fall's POVs
        The three other seasons were chatting out. I decided to go on the balcony Normal Y/n built up. As I was out there, I felt really calm when the breeze blew. I rested my hands on the fence and looked at the high view. "Anata wa sono higeki-tekina jiken o norikoeru koto ga dekiru futsūdesu ka?", my squirrel, Tumn, asked as she climbed on my shoulder.

        "I'm not that sure... The incident is a bit too much.", I replied as I looked out. Somehow... I felt the wind getting a little stronger.

        "Hello there.", I heard someone greeted behind me. I turned around and saw a boy in blue slash black features. He was riding a hoverboard. I know Blizzard rides on too, but it's light blue and white. The boy hopped off his board, stepped down the roof and sat on the fence next to me.

        "Oh... Hi...! Who are you?", I asked in a nervous tone. He looked and me and smiled. I can see he has blue eyes... They look a bit familiar... I mean, he looks familiar.

        "My name is Cyclone. And you must be the Fall girl, right?", he said and I nodded, "You seem pretty down. What happened?". I sighed and sat on the fence too.

        "It's my dad. He was killed by my stepmother for whatever reason...", I replied as I looked down then at him, "Why are you here? Aren't you a superhero and suppose to do... Superhero-y things?".

        "I took a break. Plus... I was wanting to go somewhere with a friend, but my friends are too busy.", he said, "There's a place I haven't shown them yet.".

        "Really? What is it?", I asked in a lightened-up tone, "I can go with you.". He smiled and got his board ready.

        "Well, come on!", he said. I slowly got on the hoverboard and he was holding me up. "Hold on tight.", he whispered before we started flying. I wad amazed on flying high. The cool breeze went with it. We landed on a cliff side. The sunset was beautiful.

        "Wow, this is a really great place!", I complimented as I looked.

        "Heh. Thanks.", he replied as I faced him, "Um... If you don't mind...". I was a bit confused as to why he was stampering. He closed his eyes and his wearings went to a dark blue feature. I gasped when I recognized him.

        "Wind?", I said in a shocked tone, "But... How...".

        "Cyclone is my upgraded form. Such as Blaze is Fire's upgraded form too.", he explained then he held my hands, "I really felt awful... I mean... Really. I'm very sorry. But I understand you won't forgive me...". I was stunned at his actions. I immediately hugged him without hesitation.

        "But I do forgive ya.", I whispered. I felt him hugged back.

        "No wonder Fang is best friends with you. You really are a great friend.", he stated as we let go. I suddenly blushed at his compliment.

        "Guess you're as romantic as Leaf is...", I said as I crossed my arms, "Why can't you do that the other day?".

        "Because I was nervous! And besides, Leaf is a bit of a simpleton...", he replied as he scratched his head, "I think he took it too seriously...". He walked away and sat down underneath a tree. I followed and sat beside him. He lookef at me and pet my head. I don't know why but... I felt like I was purring when he does that... "Seems like you like that, kitten?", he asked in a teasing tone.

        "Y-Yes...", I replied in a relaxing tone. I gazed on the sun again. Orange and yellow mixing.

        "Oh... I gotta go now. It's getting pretty late.", he said as we stood up, "You can get home by yourself, right?".

        "Yeah. No worries about me. I can take care of myself.", I stated with my arms crossed.

        "Well, catch ya later, kitten!", he said before flying off. I flew off too back to the house. I landed on the balcony and down to the bedroom.

        "Wow, I never knew you might see that soft side of Wind.", AutumnBot said as I walked downstairs.

        "Shut up. We're just friends.", I replied as I glared at her. My cheeks flushed when I think about him... Oh geez... Why am I feeling like this...!?