Chapter #8

Rivals

Your POVs
Tomorrow came and we are back to school. I was just getting my things from my locker when the door slammed on me. I saw Amelia looking at my angrily. "What do you want?", I asked in an irritated tone.

"I saw you were friends with my Boboiboy.", she said sternly, "And someday, he'll be avoiding you.".

"Oh really? I'm so scared!", I said sarcastically. I closed my locker and began to walk away, but she grabbed my collar and threw me on the wall.

"Listen here, newbie! You won't last one minute with him! So you better stay away from him!", she snarled, "Now do me a favor and start it now!". I growled as I got up.

"You can be scary all you want, Amelia. But no matter how much you do it, I swear I don't fear a word you're saying.", I claimed, "Now leave me alone.". I gasped when she raised a cutter near my face.

"Strong words. But don't try me.", she warned. She put the cutter back in her bag and walked away from me. I just stood there frozen.

"You okay, Y/n?", SeasonBot asked me now that Amelia's gone.

"I'm good. Fine. Yeah.", I stampered before I walked to class.

*****

I was still in my respective seat. I was actually the first one in the room. "Hey... Y/n right?", a voice called me. I looked up and it was Theo.

"What's up, Theo?", I greeted, "I'm bammed because of Amelia...".

"Oh yeah. Her. She's seriously the meanest girl in the school.", he said as he sat beside me, "And guess what? Mr. Papa is making a new announcement later. And I bet you'll like it.".

"What'd you mean?", I asked in confusion. The school bell rang.

"You'll see. Now class is starting.", he replied as he went to his respective seat at the back and all the students came in.

"Stand up!", said Yaya as our routine began again, "Good morning, Mr. Papa!".

"Good morning as well, my students of Justice! You may all sit down!", said Mr. Papa and we sat down, "Now... I have great news for all of you! Next Monday, we will be having a dance contest!". A dance contest!? OMG! I love this!!! "For those who want to register, please proceed to the guidance office after recess.", he finished, "It can be in solo, duet, trio or so forth. Now on with our lesson!". I'm not listening that much. I was still thinking about the contest...

••Time Skipped To Lunch••

I was sitting alone at a table. I got bored so I listen to my mp3 with my headphones. Then I started to dance to it while singing.

(A/N: Play the vid on top! 😉)

Hey I've been watching you
Every little thing you do
Every time I see you pass
In my homeroom class,
Makes my heart beat fast
I've tried to page you twice
But I see you roll your eyes
Wish I could make it real
But your lips are sealed,
That ain't no big deal

Cause I know you really want me
I hear your friends talk about me
So why you tryin' to do without me
When you got me
Where you want me

(Chorus)
I think you're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe someday,
You and me can run away
I just want you to know
I want to be your Romeo
Hey Juliet

Girl you got me on my knees
Beggin' please, baby please
Got my best DJ on the radio waves saying
Hey Juliet, why do you do him this way?
Too far to turn around
So I'm gonna stand my ground
Gimme just a little bit of hope
With a smile or a glance,
Gimme one more chance!

Cause I know you really want me
I hear your friends talk about me
So why you tryin' to do without me
When you got me
Where you want me

(Repeat Chorus)

I know you really want me
I hear your friends talk about me
So why you tryin' to do without me?
When you got me
Where you want me
You don't have to say forever
For us to hang together
So hear me when I say
Hey Juliet

(Repeat Chorus)

After I finished, I pulled my headphones down and I heard some clapping. I turned around and saw the gang. "Wow Y/n! You should've tell us you were a great dancer and singer!", said Ying as she had her phone up this whole time.

"Yup, yup, yup! Maybe you'll win the contest next week!", Yaya encouraged with joy.

"I uh... W-Well... Um...", I stampered as my mind was in scrambling words.

"Ha! She's speechless! Which means she actually agrees!", said Gopal in a logical tone.

"I believe in you, Y/n. You can win that contest no matter what.", said Boboiboy. Guess he does believe in me...

"So... You should get registered now. You don't wanna miss out on it.", Fang reminded. Oh yeah! I got my things and rushed to the guidance office. I'll never have more grateful friends than them.

••Meanwhile...••

Amelia's POVs
So she thinks she can win? Pffft! As if! In fact, I'm going to win so Boboiboy won't be able to stand to her anymore! I already registered with my three best friends; Natalie, Jennifer and Eunice. "So... What are we gonna do?", asked Jennifer.

"We'll make sure that we have the best performance. And besides, Y/n in just doing a solo so she had nothing against us!", I replied in an evil tone. The others agreed as we went back to class. Just wait till Y/n finds out who Boboiboy actually goes with...