Chapter #18

Depression/Forgotten?

(A/N: This might be a mature content or for those who encounter depression. If you do, then please don't harm yourself. It doesn't help.)

Your POVs
        I repeated slammed my head on the table. I just can't shake the feeling off about what happened... I even started cutting myself... "Y/n... Do you think all this is enough...?", asked SeasonBot. I was about to reply when the telephone ringed. I montioned the two to be quiet while I answer it. As I picked up... The voice was... Robotic. Oh yeah... Amelia's robot bodyguard.

"This message is just to let you know that Boboiboy and Amelia are together and in love while you are not. Please be advised that he..."

        I didn't finished it... Instead... I got very, very angry and pulled the telephone. It turns out the robot was sabotaging me from outside with a somewhat phone. "This message is given to you by Amelia.", it finished. I growled loudly as I jumped on it and...

CRASH! BANG! BOOM! CLANG!

        I mauled it and turned away with my arms crossed. The storm cloud was still on me. The robot was now only a talking head that was saying "ow" all over. The door suddenly opened, but I just ignored it. "Y/n!? What were you doing!?!", that voice... I turned around and it was Fang covering Ochobot's "eyes".

        "Fang, what's going on!? I-I can't see!", the robot complained.

        "That's because you're not supposed to see this!", the boy exclaimed. I felt like I was being pushed to my room. Fang locked the door and let go of Ochobot, who was frankly annoyed.

        "Y'know Fang, for a minute I won't feel like breathing.", he said then he looked at me, "Uh... Y/n... Have you been cutting yourself?". I gasped and hid my arms behind my back.

        "You guys remembered me...?", I asked in a timid voice.

        "What? Of course we do.", said Fang as he held my hand, "We've been best friends for how long.".

        "I think it's because of Boboiboy...", said Ochobot as he mentioned my actions, "I hope you're not that mad at him...".

        "What? Of course I'm not mad at him...", I stated, "Because maybe in... A hundrend years I'll forgive him! And you guys better go unless you wanna see me get really upset!!".

        "Yeah, but knock yourself out.", they replied in unison.

        "Have any ideas why this happened?", asked Ochobot, "And... You better not get upset or else it might damage your powers.".

        "My only guess is that he will never think I even exist.", I replied in an annoyed tone. I was suddenly pulled outside and ran along somewhere. "And where are we going?", I asked.

        "To see Boboiboy ASAP!", they both replied as we kept running... Oh geez... This is very bad.

*****

        We stopped by a tree. The gang was coming up to the triplets. "Stay here.", said Fang as he and that robot went to them. I sighed as I leaned on the tree and watch.

Third Person's POVs
        At Boboiboy's house, the triplets (Fire, Leaf & Lightning) were playing soccer. Leaf was about to kick the ball when... "Boboiboy!", someone called. The three saw the gang running up to them.

        "Oh hey guys! Wanna play too?", asked Leaf as he kicked the ball to Ying, who eventually kicked it back.

        "No. We're here to talk about something.", she said, "Earlier, we knew you were bad at Y/n.".

        "Yeah... You know, that's what we're trying to warn you about.", said Fire as he approached them.

        "Wait... Warns us about Y/n?", asked Yaya, earning a nod from the triplets, "Guys, you should be grateful to her. She did everything she can and you guys broke her heart!".

         "Really? Well... Can't we put this gently?", said Lightning as he "thought" for a bit, "Amelia told us Y/n's a devil inside. She doesn't have a heart. Oh, and one of the things she did "for us" was hurting Amelia.". You felt your heart shattered into pieces. You walked away from the tree to somewhere.

        "Dey! You can't just trust that girl at random, ya know?", Gopal argued. Seems like another fight is up...

        "Guys!", they heard someone. They saw Fang running up to them with Ochobot.

        "Fang! Did you bring Y/n with you?", said Ying in hope.

        "Yes. She right over—", said Fang as he pointed to the tree, but you weren't there anymore.

        "Mm... She ran away again...", Ochobot stated in a dead-panned tone.

        "Hold on. Maybe I could...", Fang replied as he scrolled down his contacts, only to see that you weren't there either, "Wait... Her contact isn't here...".

        "Guys, sometimes our imaginary friends just seem to... You know, avoid us at some point.", said Leaf in a logical tone.

        "She's not imaginary! She's real!", exclaimed Yaya as her voice raised, "She's even Fang's best friend! Well... Sometimes an annoying friend considering that thing she pulled on him...". While that was going up, you were running out to who-knows-where. You stopped by a junk yard. There was a familiar spaceship "parked". Being curious, you decided to step inside but saw the unexpected.