Chapter #27

Memories

        Back at Cahaya Gelap, I was in my room with Y/n. She was lying on my bed still not waking up. I already aid her... Still nothing. I couldn't even leave her. And Kaizo... He wasn't upset. No. He was furious. And I'm not allowed to speak to him unless I'm told to. I sometimes hear crashing noises at some parts of the station. But I'm more than furious at Boboiboy... I despise him very much. Seeing Y/n silent feels like... She isn't here. I walked off to one of my drawer tables. I opened one drawer and there was a camera recorder. I remembered me and Y/n record so many videos that we shared. I decided to take a look on them.

*****

Video #1

        "So... As you can see, we're in Cahaya Gelap station and I'm very excited!", you said as you started filming, "Not only that, I get to be with my bestie, Fang! Say hi Fang!". But right when you turned to him, he got a bit electricuted by some wires he was working on. Then he saw you.

        "Y/n... Don't tell me you're filming!", he said as he pointed at the camera. You sat down on a chair as you continued filming.

        "Fang here is very helpful. Such as helping me train for my powers. Though sometimes... He doesn't let me touch some things like Kaizo is very strict.", you stated as you filmed the things on the desk.

        "Y/n, I swear if you touch any of those...", you heard him warned.

        "Of course he doesn't let me because of one time...", you continued then whispered, "Considering he just caught that haunted house he lives in on fire...".

(A/N: I rather insert that pic... 😂)

        "Y/n! I heard that!", he scolded. You giggled as you put down the camera facing him. "And to tell the truth, that wasn't really my fault in actuality.", he said as he looked at the camera, "The electricity grid badly needs an upgrade and that stupid fuse box exploded on me. I even got that stupid burn mark on my arm...".

        "That was really awesome if you ask me!", you cut in as you lightly punched him.

        "No it wasn't! You're lucky I'm alive!", he replied as he crossed his arms and stood up, "If you wanna do comedy some more, go somewhere else.". He then walked away. But didn't know you just put a "kick me" sticker on his back.

        "Uh-huh... And real comedy comes from a spread sheet.", you remarked as you filmed him walking away.

*****

Video #2

        "Okay.. I don't really wanna do this, but it's gonna be worth it.", said Fang as he was filming, "Now what I'm gonna do is... I'm gonna put this toy spider on Y/n while she's busy. And just to see... What's gonna be her reaction.". He showed the toy spider as he said so. He then walked his way to his room. There, you were busy on checking your updates on your phone. He slowly walked at put the spider on you. "Hey Y/n...", he said.

        "What?", you replied, not looking up from your phone.

        "There's a spider on you!", he exclaimed as he pointed at the spider. You screamed at slapped the spider off but fell off the bed. He was laughing his head off on your reaction.

         "Is that a fake spider!?", you exclaimed as you picked it up and threw it at him, "You son of a... Come back here!". The chase started.

        "No no no, Y/n! It's just a joke! I swear!", he exclaimed as you chased him. Then he realized you're not chasing him anymore.

        "Kaizo! Fang did that spider thing again!", he heard you exclaimed as you ran the other way. He was in horror.

        "Y/n! Don't tell him!", he said in fright as he chased after you.

*****

Video #3

        "Okay... Are we rolling?", you asked Raven as he was holding the camera while you were holding a real snake on you.

        "Yup. We're rolling.", he replied, "But if I get eaten alive by that thing...".

        "No worries! This is gonna be cool. Anyways...", you said then looked at the camera, "Okay guys... You probably mentioned the snake I'm holding. Well... I'm just gonna get back on Fang for pranking me the other day. Now, he has a death fear of snakes. And I'm very sure it's gonna scare the living crap out of him!". You and Raven went to the room and you opened the door. "Hey Fang! Look what I got!", you called to the dark boy.

        "What do you want Y/n— Oh my God! What're you doing with that!?", he said but suddenly freaked out when he saw the snake, "Y/n! Get that thing outta my room!". As you approached him laughing, he knocked down some of his things on the desks and hopped on his bed.

"Fang, don't worry! The snake is harmless! I swear!"

"Are you even serious!?"

"Yeah, it's just venomous. But it's okay!"

"Y/n!!"

        "Fang, for real. This snake isn't dangerous!", you stated still laughing at his reactions.

        "I don't care! Where did you get that freaking snake!? Just get it outta here Y/n!", he exclaimed still in fright and almost screamed when you put the snake on the bed, "Y/n, please! I swear to God I don't wanna hurt you!".

        "Alright, alright. I'm getting it out.", you said as you left with the snake. He sighed in relief after that.

*****