Chapter #35

Reunited

Boboiboy's POVs
        I was alone in my room. Nothing to do... Except playing catch by myself with my baseball, throwing it against the wall and catching it. I heard the door opened, but I ignored it. "Boboiboy... What are you doing?", I heard Ochobot asked.

        "I'm bored. And what does it look like I'm doing?", I shot back, not even looking at him and continued my boredom hobby. I heard him sighed.

        "Put yourself together and get ready. We're heading out.", he said. Wait... Heading out...?

        "What do you mean we're heading out?", I asked, still not stopping my catch.

        "The others are at the park. They're waiting for you.", he replied but I still ignored then he sighed, "We're going to meet up with Y/n and Fang. ASAP. And whether you like it or not.". I suddenly froze.

        "Wait, what!?!", I exclaimed as I looked at him and threw the ball, but it backfired on my head.

        "You don't need to shout! I'm right here!", he scolded as he approached me, "Besides... Don't tell me you and Y/n got into an argument.".

        "No we didn't!", I claimed, "I-I mean... Why... You can't do or say that we're gonna meet up!".

        "Really? I can't? But I just did. Hehe... Sorry.", he replied in a joking tone, "What's wrong with that?". I turned my back as I faced the wall with my arms crossed.

        "I was planning to meet with her. Alone.", I stated, not looking at him. I could tell he's a bit shocked.

        "But... Why?", he asked, "I thought you said she was the reason—".

        "But I didn't mean it! I swear!", I snapped as I turned around, "I really didn't mean it. I really wanna reunite with her... Because...".

"... Because... What?"

"I uh..."

"Boboiboy, let it out. I'm listening."

"... ... Because I love her!! That's what!!"

        There was silence between us after I exploded. "You... You love her!?", he exclaimed then I nodded, "Then why didn't you tell her?".

        "Because it's embarrassing! She might know that I like her or something!", I exclaimed in fear. I could see from his eyes the "are you serious" look.

        "She knows that you like her if you did act like that.", he remarked in a logical tone, "So shut up and get ready. You don't wanna upset your girlfriend.".

        "You shut up or so help me, I'm gonna tear you into shreds!", I warned. He laughed then exited my room. I sighed then got myself ready.

*****

        We were at the park. Um... a bit early because the others are not here yet. I felt my blood turned into ice at the thought of Fang exploding at me again. Ugh... "Hey Boboiboy!", I heard someone greeted. I saw Amelia coming towards us. Wait... Why is she here...? "Where were you, babe? I was calling and texting you, but you never respond!", she pouted with her hands on her hips. I feel disgusted at her drama.

        "Amelia, I don't wanna fuss. So leave me alone. I'm waiting for Y/n.", I said sternly as I looked, but she didn't leave.

        "What!? Why do you still remember her!? I made that dust so you can forget about her!", she snapped but covered her mouth after saying that. It clicked in my mind.

        "Look, Y/n is the same as you were! Sure she looks popular, but she's lonely! She needed some support!", I exclaimed as I looked at her.

        "She's nothing like me! Because I'm the only girl who can have everything I want!", she snapped again as she pointed at me, "And she's never needed in this world! Forever!". I immediately slapped her hard on the face. I could see tears coming from her eyes.

        "I may be a superhero, Amelia. But that doesn't mean I should be strong and have so much power. It's about how I use courage and determination to save those who I care about.", I explained, "And if you still don't care about that, I suggest you should leave. Now!". After that, she picked up herself and ran away crying. I turned back and saw Ochobot giving me a look. "What are you looking at?", I asked in confusion.

        "Nothing. I didn't think you could say and do that. Especially to a girl.", he replied, "Amelia said something about... Erasing your memories about Y/n?".

        "Yeah... I hardly remember it until now...", I stated as I held my head.

        "Boboiboy!", I heard someone call me. I turned around and saw them coming up. "Boboiboy! Did you... Slap Amelia?", asked Ying as she was disbelieving.

        "I... Did. I got fed up. That's all.", I replied as I looked at them. I froze when I saw Fang, who was avoiding eye contact with me. I hardly believe he'll be still furious at me...

        "Hey Boboiboy.", I heard him said then we all froze.

        "W-Why...", I stampered. I thought he would never speak to me again.

        "I got over it all already.", he said calmly as he looked at me then at Y/n, "Y/n also forgave you.". I looked at her. She nodded as she smiled at me. Oh my gosh that smile... That... That very sweet smile of hers is so nice... "Also... Did you think I didn't notice what was happening?", he asked as he smirked. My eyes widened as I know what he's talking about.

        "Oh yeah... Why were you bonding with Y/n yesterday, Boboiboy?", asked Gopal as they all look at me.

        "It wasn't me! It was Wind and Water's fault!", I exclaimed as I was now embarrassed. Y/n looked at me like I'm crazy. I sighed as I splitted into my 7 elements.

Your POVs
        When Boboiboy splitted into seven, I was shocked. I thought he could only split into three. "Y/n! You're back!", Leaf exclaimed happily as he ran and hugged me tightly.

        "Give her some air, Simpleton! She can't breath!", Solar... Or who I think, said playfully as he pulled away the green boy. If that is Solar... He looks a bit different. He does has white. But a bit of yellow instead of orange.

        "Um... Who are you?", I asked as I pointed at him.

        "Me? I'm Light. Solar is my second tier.", he introduced himself. Oh yeah... Wind is Cyclone, Light is Solar... But who're the rest? I never met them before.

        "I guess you're kinda confused. Allow me to introduce the other two and me 'cause you don't know, since you already know Light, Water, Wind and Leaf.", the brown Boboiboy said politely, "I'm Earth. The yellow one is Lightning, and the red one is Fire.". The other two waved at me. I just wave back. I feel awkward having seven boys in love with me in one...