Chapter #5

School

Boboiboy's POVs
        Worst. Morning. Ever! I swear this is the worst! I was sitting at the counter on the shop while glaring at Ochobot, who was helping Granddad. I don't really need a pesky robot to bug me when it comes to Y/n. If she thinks of me like that, I'll just write her a note back. And that's what I'm doing as I was writing on a piece of paper. I was about to continue when I heard footsteps. I saw Gopal and Fang coming. "Hey guys, the girls left early?", I guessed as I put the note in my book and put it in my bag.

        "Yeah, that's what they do.", said Gopal then he saw Ochobot with a few scratches on him, "And what happened to you, Ochobot?".

        "Boboiboy tried to kill me this morning.", Ochobot replied in a dead-panned tone.

        "Well I might have just finish him off.", I said in a warning tone. The robot yelped and hid behind Fang for protection.

        "Boboiboy, maybe you had enough killing for one day.", I heard Granddad stated, "You better get to school or you'll be late.". I nodded then went off with the other two.

        "Why were you mad at Ochobot?", asked Fang as he looked back then to me.

        "He stuffed Yaya's biscuits in my mouth to wake me up.", I replied as I felt frustuated at that moment.

        "WHAT!? YAYA'S BISCUITS!?", they both exclaimed in fear.

        "Yeah. Now let's get going before something else happens.", I stated before we continued walking.

*****

        As we arrived in the classroom, Yaya and Ying are already there. But... Y/n isn't. "Psst! Fang! Didn't you tell us Y/n is coming to our school yesterday?", I asked as I put my things beneath my chair.

        "She must've not alarmed her clock again like last time.", he replied as he sat down, "Don't worry. She'll be here.". Then Ying suddenly zoomed up to me.

        "Oooh! You're looking for your girlfriend?", she suddenly teased... Wait... GIRLFRIEND!?!

        "Sh-She's not my g-girlfriend... I-I swear!", I stated as I blushed a bit. Geez... Why do I stutter when I think about Y/n!?

        "Of course she is!", said Yaya as she mentioned our conversation, "It's really obvious!".

        "Oh my gosh guys...", I mumbled as I slapped myself. Then I saw the teacher and the other students coming.

        "Stand up!", Yaya stated as we stood up, "Good morning Mr. Papa!". And we repeated.

        "Good morning to you all, my students of Justice! You may all sit down!", Mr. Papa said in a heroic tone as we sat down, "Now before we begin our lesson, we have a new student in our class! So come in, new student of Justice!". I looked at the doorway and... It was Y/n! She... She was wearing the same outfit like mine. Only female style. Wow... "So... Will you please introduce yourself to the class? Who knows you will make new friends!", continued Mr. Papa.

        "Um... Hi. My name is Y/n L/n. I'm from [insert name of hometown] and I just moved here.", Y/n started. As she went on, a piece of folded paper was thrown on my desk. I unfolded it and... It was a note.

"Still think she isn't your girlfriend? You both have the same outfit."

        I sighed as I put it in my pocket. I heard Gopal snickering at me. I looked at him and gave a "don't you dare try" scary look. He suddenly shut up after that. "Alright Y/n... Sit down over there.", said Mr. Papa as he pointed at her seat. She was... In front of me. Oh boy... Y/n nodded and went to her seat. She saw me and waved. I awkwardly waved back. Then class started. Or at least... A math test.

(10 minutes later...)

Your POVs
        As minutes fly, we were on the test. Well... I'm not a "math type", but I'm really smart. I suddenly stopped when my phone sounded. I was about to check it when Mr. Papa noticed it. I'm dead... "Who left that phone on!?", he snapped, "How many times do I have to tell this class no phones—".

        "I-It was mine, Mr. Papa! Sorry...", I heard Boboiboy said as he raised his hand. Wait... Is he defending me...?

        "Hm... Alright. I won't punish you.", Mr. Papa claimed, "But next time, silent it.". Boboiboy nodded and we continued the test. Wow... He just defended me like that. Well... He is cool. Maybe he accepted the note I gave him? ... Maybe... I just ignore that and continued the test.

(A/N: Sorry this is short. I wanna make it a bit interesting. But I hope you like it.)