Chapter #31

Always There

        Night falls now. Back at the hospital around 9:25, Fang was still awake while looking at you. And Ying... She fell asleep on his shoulder. Both Raven and Sesonia noticed it. "Um... Are you sure you don't want her to move?", asked Raven in a quiet tone as he flew over to them.

        "I know it looks bad...", said Fang as he looked at Ying, "But let's hope that it won't get worse—". There was a sudden knock on the door. Raven suddenly flew back in the bag and Sesonia went in too. Fang tried to get up and open the door, but Ying was lowering him down. "Psst! Ying! Wake up!", he whispered as he shook her, but she didn't wake up. He sighed in annoyance. He then summoned a shadow hand and opened the door. Yaya and Gopal stepped in.

        "Hey Fang... Erm... Ying...", said Yaya but she slowed down when she saw Ying sleeping on Fang. He told her to be quiet and slowly slid Ying off him then...

*THUD*

        "Ow! My head!", exclaimed Ying as she rubbed her head after falling on the floor then she turned to Fang, "Not funny, Fang!".

        "That's odd... What happened to Mushroom Boy, Kicks?", he teased as he crossed his arms.

        "Fang! How's Y/n doing? Is she still alive?", asked Gopal. The dark boy pointed at the life line. It was still waving.

        "I mean if she's gone, I'm gonna kill Boboiboy whether you like it or not!", he warned as he clenched his fists. A sudden squeak sound was heard from the bag.

        "What was that?", Yaya asked in suspicion.

        "Is it the Raven I've heard about, Fang?", Ying asked too. Fang sighed in defeat before getting his bag and revealing the two creatures in it. Gopal suddenly shrieked at them.

        "Aah! W-What are those!?", he exclaimed in fright.

        "Awww! So cute!", Yaya and Ying said in sync as they admire them.

        "Hehe. Yep, cute. Understandable.", Raven stated as he looked at them, "My name is Raven. And this is Sesonia.".

        "Kon'nichiwa! O ai shite ureshī!", Sesonia greeted happily, but they didn't understand her.

        "She said hi. And it's nice to meet you guys.", Fang translated. They nodded in understanding. His watch suddenly rang. "Hold on. I gotta take this call.", he said before walking outside the room. He answered the call and it was Kaizo. "What is it?", he asked.

        "Pang, this might be unexpected but...", he said, "If Y/n wakes up, contact me.".

Fang's POVs
        "Why? What's going on?", I asked in confusion.

        "Listen, I don't want this to get carried away. It's best to tell her and her only.", he explained.

        "B-But... I just want her to be safe...", I stampered as I looked back in the room.

        "I really want the same as well, Pang. Don't disobey me.", he replied, "Make sure you'll fulfill the task I gave you. Or else...". I was about to response but I saw the anger in his eyes. I suddenly felt a tight grip on my wrist. Oh yeah, he can make contact with me...!

        "O-Okay! I will! I swear! Just lemme go!", I exclaimed as I was in pain. Then it stopped. My watch went back to normal. I sighed as I leaned against the wall and slid down then sat on the floor. I forgot how strict he can be... Especially me on it... I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. "What is it, Ying?", I asked, not looking up.

        "How did you know?", I heard her asked.

        "Lucky guess?", I asked then she sat down next to me, "What're you doing here?".

        "Who were you talking to just now?", she asked. I was still in pain because my wrist still hurts...!

        "I was talking to Kaizo. He said he has something to else Y/n... But I have to call him if she wakes up.", I explained then I held on my wrist, "And he made painful contact with me...".

        "Wow, you should know better...", she suddenly teased, "Can I see more of the videos you made with Y/n?". I nodded and we went back in the room. I decided to show the others some of the videos. And of course... I picked one that really goes wow.

*****

        "Okay, are we rolling Fang?", you asked as you readied your bat and he was adjusting the camera. Eventually... You both were in Fang's room.

        "I think so...", he replied, "But if we get in trouble...".

        "No worries!", you said then you looked at the camera, "Hey guys! So... What I'm gonna do... Well, I have baseball practice. And the posings... Always look out for the ball, ready yourself with your bat over your head. Now watch the ball and... Swing it!", you swung the bat over your head as you said so, "And that's how you—".

*Break*

        The bat suddenly hit the ceiling light shade, shattering it. "Oh no... We're dead!", Fang exclaimed as he pointed the camera up and back to you, "Now as you see here... It turns out baseball can be dangerous when you play indoors.".

        "Shut up, Mr. Knows-all-facts!", you pouted, "It's not like it can get any worse!". But when you said that, the door opened and Kaizo saw what happened.

        "She did it, bro! I didn't do anything!", Fang exclaimed as he pouted at you. You quickly dropped the bat and ran off while saying something like "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!". Kaizo sighed in disapproval at this.

        "Pang, turn the camera off now.", he said as he walked off to find you. Then Fang turned the camera to himself.

        "I guess it's true when they say you can't play ball inside the house...", he said as he looked back at the shattered pieces.

        "Pang, I said turn it off!", he heard his brother called in annoyance.

        "Fine! I got it!", he called back before ending the video.

*****

        "Alright... This is gonna be awesome.", you said as you looked at the camera then showed an airhorn, "Now... What I'm gonna do here is... I'm gonna blow this airhorn, and it's probably gonna scare the living heck out of those two.". You opened the door and saw the brothers working on something. "3... 2... 1...", you whispered and then...

[Insert airhorn sound]

        The sound startled Kaizo, but made Fang almost scream. You suddenly laughed at their reactions. "That was awesome!", you exclaimed. Fang got fed up and ran after you.

        "Y/n you little... Get over here!!", he shouted as you both chased.

        "Fang! Fang! It's just a joke! I swear!", you exclaimed as you ran.

*****

        The gang seem to enjoy the videos we made. "You spend a lot of time with Y/n! I'm kinda jealous now!", said Yaya as she giggled when I chased Y/n around.

        "So you both look like siblings...", said Gopal as he was amazed. I kinda thoughts about the siblings part. Ying rested on my shoulder again... Man... I also have crush problems than Y/n alone...