Chapter #7

Saw Double?

Your POVs
I flopped down on my bed after a first day at school. Well, it turns out to be WORST day because of Amelia calling me a loser for nothing! Ugh... "Sō... Gakkō de no shonichi wa dōdesu ka?", Sesonia asked me as she climbed up on my bed. Well... I did left her home since school doesn't allow pets.

"Bad. Seriously bad.", I replied in a dead-panned tone, "And a girl took Boboiboy from me. I don't even feel like talking to him for a while or so.". I sat up and got the paper airplane-note he threw near me. Or at least... To Autumn and Spring. "And... He's saying his sorry...", I added as I unfolded the paper again.

"Seriously. If Autumn and Spring are really from you, then he means it for you.", said SeasonBot, "Besides... Maybe you can forgive him?". I thought about that... I suddenly got a text from Fang.

Y/n? You there?

Yeah. What is it?

Look, I hope you're not mad at Boboiboy earlier.

What? I'm not mad at him!

Really?

... Okay. Just a bit. It's just that girl.

Yeah, about Amelia. She's the "popular" in our school.

I can see that. And Boboiboy must be popular too?

He is. But he doesn't really like her. You might've notice his reactions in PE.

I already saw it though... And I feel... Jealous.

Don't be. By the way... About that paper plane...

Huh? You know about that?

Boboiboy said he can't talk to you personally because he had to be next to you.

Ooookay... Anyhow... I was thinking of fixing things up.

Alright. Back at the cocoa shop?

Okay. I'll go now.

Right. And you have a lot of explaining to do since we all saw you in the dual split.

Fine, fine. Gtg ready.

See ya.

I groaned really loud as I fell on my bed. I can't believe I blew it!! "I just can't believe I was in my dual split when all that happen!! I'm so stupid!", I exclaimed.

"Quit the drama already. Go get ready or it'll be a waste.", Season told me. I nodded and got ready for another meet up.

••Meanwhile...••

Boboiboy's POVs
Oh geez...! Am I blind or did I see two of her!? Or maybe it's just her twin sister...? I dunno!! But maybe she hated me because I was with Amelia! Ugh... All those thoughts in my head made me fell on the bed in boredom. I heard the door opened but I pretended I didn't hear it. "Boboiboy? You okay?", Ochobot asked as he approached me.

"No I'm not! Y/n must be and will be ignoring me for the rest of the week!", I complained... Wait... WHAT AM I SAYING!?!

"Oh? Seems like you care about her I lot.", he remarked in a smug tone, "You can't lie to me, Boboiboy.".

"Noit'snotlikethatit'sjustthatitwassonotcoolbutyougetme- okay you got me. I do like her.", I fast-talked before I gave up. You can't lie to a robot.

"Knew it! That's why you wrote the letter to her in the first place.", he stated as he recalled that, "And... Go get ready.".

"What? Why?", I asked in confusion.

"We're meeting with Y/n again.", he finished before he exited the room. This is gonna be bad... I feel it...!

••Later...••

Your POVs
I was walking along the sidewalk with my two friends. I saw the others up ahead chatting. Deep breaths, Y/n... Deep breaths. I then made my approach to them. "H-Hey guys...", I greeted as I waved at them. Sesonia also waved at them.

"Hello Y/n!", they all, except Boboiboy, greeted back. He was trying not to make eye contact with me.

"And hello Boboiboy.", I greeted to him in a somewhat annoyed tone. He then noticed me.

"Y/n, I swear. The whole thing wasn't as bad as it was in PE. So I'm so, so sorry.", he said in a nervous tone. I then looked at him and smiled.

"Well... I could forgive you.", I stated, "But don't do that again if you don't wanna see me in Yandere mode.".

"Y-Yeah. Sure. Yeah.", he stampered as we shook hands. The others were kinda touched.

"I knew you two could get along.", said Fang as he saw all this, "And Y/n... You might wanna explain to them...". Oh yeah... That...

"Y-You guys really wanna see it?", I asked, earning a nod from them, "Alright. Fine. Season Elements! Seasonal Dual Split!". I flew up and paced through a circle with the Autumn and Spring Seasons. Then I came down being both of them. Everyone was amazed. SeasonBot was now AutumnBot and SpringBot. Sesonia changed her features too as she was in dual as well. Orange slash white and pink slash white.

Third Person's POVs
"Wow! You're really like Boboiboy!", said Ying in excitement.

"Hello guys! I'm Fall. And this is Rose.", the orange girl introduced.

"Wait... They have respective names?", asked Gopal to Fang.

"Yeh. Normal Y/n was the one who did that.", the dark boy replied. Rose suddenly noticed Yaya was carrying a covered basket in her arms.

"You must be Yaya, right?", she asked politely, "What's in there?".

"Oh yes. I am Yaya.", replied Yaya, "And this? Well... It's just my biscuits inside here.".

"YOUR BISCUITS!?!", everyone, except the duo and Yaya, exclaimed in fear.

"Um... What's wrong?", the duo asked in sync.

"Uh... I-It's nothing!", the gang replied. Then Fang approached the duo.

"Excuse us for a sec.", he said as he pushed them a little further away, "Girls, about Yaya's biscuits... They are... A horrible taste. Trust me. You'll faint if you eat it.".

"Really F? You'll faint?", asked Fall, earning a nod from him. Looks like there are a LOT of secrets. Especially the ones you can barely say yourselves.