Chapter #6

Love Letter

Boboiboy's POVs
        We finished the test and it was now time English. Mr. Papa left us for a while to get some files. I decided to finish my note to Y/n, while not letting the others, especially her, to notice. I finally did it and hid it inside my bag. Then Y/n saw me and approached me. "Hey B. What's up?", she greeted.

        "Erm... Nothing much. I didn't know you were going to our school.", I replied.

        "Well... Fang told me to enroll here.", she stated as she sat on her chair, "Um... If you don't mind me asking... Why did you say your phone was ringing... Even though it was mine?".

        "Because I don't want you to get in trouble.", I said in a stern tone.

        "But now you're in trouble.", she replied.

        "Sheesh Y/n... Just because you're new here, doesn't mean you should get in trouble all of a sudden.", I explained as I put my hand on her arm, "Besides... You just moved to Rintis.". She blushed and smiled at me.

        "Some words you got there, kid.", she commented... Wait... Who is she calling a kid!? I'm not a kid anymore, okay!? Oh... It's English time.

••Time Skipped to Lunch because me is lazy...••

        It's break time. The math test will be checked once we get back from PE. That's our next subject. I was walking with Gopal to the canteen. We saw Fang and Y/n talking about some things. "Hey guys...", I greeted as we approached them.

        "Hey Boboiboy. Gopal.", Y/n greeted back. Her voice is still sweet until now. We saw Yaya and Ying working out. "And what's with you two?", asked Y/n.

Your POVs
        "We're having sports in PE. And I'll be winning it all if there is.", said Yaya as she was doing push-ups.

        "Yeah right! I'll be winning it all!", Ying argued in an irritated tone.

"No! I will win!!"

"I will!!".

"I will!!"

        They stared at each other. I can see electricity when their eyes meet. "Erm... Just ignore them Y/n. It's normal...", said Fang as he pushed me a bit pass the girls and to a table, "So how's your first day here?".

        "Meh, like old school.", I replied as I sat down, "You guys?".

        "Bad! As well for me!", complained Gopal, "I can't believe Mr. Papa gave me a C in Geography!".

        "Maybe because you didn't study...", Boboiboy remarked in a teasing tone. Wow... As well for them at least. We chatted together as we ate. But I couldn't take my eyes off Boboiboy...

••Time Skipped to PE••

        We were now at the field. Yaya and Ying are still on challenge. Then Mr. Papa showed up. "Hello, my students of Justice!!", he yelled, "Now... For PE... We will be... DANCING!!". Eveyone was verily shocked.

        "Eh!? Why!? PE is for sports!", Gopal complained again.

        "Tch! Dancing requires body movement! And body movement is included in PE!", I exclaimed in a logical tone, "If you don't wanna, don't complain!".