Chapter #30

Sibling Trouble/Worrying?

*Meanwhile...*

        Back at Boboiboy's house, well... He split into his seven elements. And each of them are doing different things. Earth was writing in his book, Lightning is outside doing soccer, Leaf was gardening the plants, Fire is in the bedroom doing whatever, Water was reading while sitting on the couch, Light was playing some video games next to Water and Wind was... In who-knows-where. Ochobot was there trying to keep a look out on them while companying Earth. Light was about to finish the game when Wind jumped out from behind the couch and tried to get the controller. "Move over, Light! You've been here for how long!", he said as he tried to push him away, "It's my turn now!". But Light wasn't budging.

        "G-Go away, Wind! For your information, I got extra time on this by doing extra chores!", he argued as he pushed Wind on the couch, but the blue boy was planning on something else...

        "Hand over the controller or else!", he warned in a stern tone, "I don't wanna fart on you again like the last time I did! But I will if I have to!". By that, Light was getting a bit scared by the threat.

        "N-N-No Wind! Be reasonable! Don't do it!", he begged then the two chased each other while screaming.

        "Come on, guys! No one's gonna be daring to fart on anyone less you wanna get in trouble!", Ochobot exclaimed as he looked at the two who ran in the bedroom. Then Fire came out.

        "Ugh... What's with them this time?", he asked in annoyance as screams and yelps were heard in the room.

        "Light doesn't wanna give in to the video game for Wind so Wind decided to fart on him like last time.", Water replied, not looking up from his book. Then a loud crash was heard.

        "Guys! What're you doing in there!?", exclaimed Ochobot in quite shocked. The front door opened then Leaf and Lightning came in.

        "They jumped out the window. Now they're in the backyard.", said Lightning as he put the soccer ball away then he turned to the green boy, "And what's up with you? You've been like that since you got in your garden.".

        "W-What do you mean?", asked Leaf in an innocent tone, "I-I'm just fine. R-Really.".

        "If you're fine, then why are you stuttering? You never stutter.", Earth remarked as he closed his book.

        "Erm... Well...", Leaf stampered, making the others more suspiscious then he saw the opened door, "Gotta go!". He dashed out the door in full speed, no one said anything. The bedroom door opened and Wind came out exhausted.

        "Man... That Light know how to react...", he muttered as he snickered on the white boy's reactions.

        "Wind... What did you do? Where's Light?", asked Fire in suspicion.

        "He ran after Leaf. Probably worried about him.", the blue boy replied.

        "We gotta go see what's going on. Otherwise... World War IV will be on.", Water suggested as he got up. The others agreed except Earth and Ochobot, which they noticed.

        "Well, someone has to stay home or robbers might show up.", said the brown boy, "You guys go on ahead.". The remaining boys nodded and ran off outside.

*****

        At the park, Leaf sat down underneath a tree while looking at the others kids playing. He even caught a boy and a girl playing together. He suddenly felt a somewhat memory in his mind, likely he hanged with a girl but he didn't recognized her name. But she new she was sweet, cute and wears/likes pink very much. His thoughts broke when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He yelped and fell backwards then he saw Light looking at him. "Light! Don't do that!", he pouted, "You know I don't like getting scared!".

        "Heh. Sorry.", the white boy replied as he sat down and helped the green one up, "So... Why are you here?".

        "Uh... Does it even matter?", the green boy asked sheepishly, but Light didn't accept it.

        "You can tell me. We may be in one person, but we treat each other as siblings.", he remarked. Leaf was silent then he gave in.

        "Light... Are we okay that... We just hurt Y/n? Is it wrong to worry about her?", he asked. Light was a bit confused at both questions.

        "Well... Of course we're not okay that she's hurt, considering we just hurt someone.", he answered slowly, "And let's be real; this was all fault on Fire and Lightning. Why ask? Do you... Like her or something?". At the last question, Leaf started to blush a bit.

        "Um... Y-Yeah... When she's in her Spring Form, I already did. She's just look so... Cute.", he stampered with a nervous smile then he saw Light smirking at him, "W-What?".

        "Someone's getting a new crush~!", Light suddenly teased. The green boy was stunned and he blushed more.

        "Oh shut up! It's not like I like like her...", he pouted before turning his cap around and lowering it to hide his face, "Do you like her?".

        "Okay... I admit I like that yellow slash white girl.", said the white boy, "We did encounter her. I think her name was... Sunny.".

        "Pfffft! You really seem to like her... Sunlight!", teased Leaf as he pointed at him, "I gotta admit, you both seem to go with.".

        "Shut up! You're being immature.", scolded Light as he felt a blush creeping on him, "I haven't met her personally yet. In any case, you seem so eager to love.".

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"You don't even have proof!"

"It's literally obvious!"

        "Yeah, whatever...", said Leaf as he crossed his arms, "I can care less if I could.". Light smirked at him in response.

        "HEY LEAF!!", someone yelled beside him. Leaf screamed before clinging on to Light for protection.

        "That wasn't funny, Fire.", he heard Light said in annoyance. Leaf opened his eyes and saw the red boy looking at them.

        "Fire! I don't like getting scared!", he pouted as he kept hugging Light.

        "Yeah awesome. Hehe... Sorry. You're cute when you get scared.", said Fire as he pointed at him. Then the others came.

        "Oh hey, found you. Everything okay?", asked Lightning as he looked at them.

        "Yeah, everything's fine. And Leaf, get off me!", said Light before pushing Leaf away.

        "So Wind...", said Leaf to the dark blue boy, "Did you succeeded on what you were doing?".

        "Um... No... Because Light said I'm gonna sign my own death warrant...", replied Wind in nervous. The others laughed at that and decided to go home. But they're still worried about you-know-who.