Chapter #16

It Begins

••Time Skipped to Monday 'cuz me is lazy...••

        It's time. The time I've been waiting for. I entered to where to stage room is. I'm in my galaxy costume by the way. It will match my dance.

 It will match my dance

        "Ew... Who is she? She looks like she came from the undead!", I heard Amelia remarked as her friends laughed. I turned around to face them. At first... I thought there were only four, but they're now five. I heard the last girl's name is Miarin. They were wearing some costumes from Spice Girls.

        "Oh wow, thanks... For your information, where did you get those? Rented them to show off? And this isn't the zone to do it.", I remarked in a snarky voice. She growled and tried to slap me, but I got her arm before she could do it. "Go ahead. You think I'll cry? I'll get Yaya to give you a penalty.", I warned as I smirked.

        "Hmph! Whatever.", she said as she put her hand down, "May the best competitor wins. But if I win, everyone will forget you.".

        "True...", I replied as I rolled my eyes, "But if you lose, no one will forget it.". She growled again before she left with her team.

        "Wow, you're actually kinda right about that.", said SeasonBot as she turned on, "And about the necklace...". The necklace I'm wearing is from Kaizo. It was a circle with four colors from four seasons. I actually think it's a luck charm. I then walked off to the line.

*****

        The line has 10 competitors. I'm the tenth one. "Y/n?", I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Theo aproaching me. Thank goodness it's not Boboiboy... "It's nice to see you again. Not quite...", he continued then he noticed what I'm wearing, "Uh... Embarrassing...?".

        "Uh... Hehehe... Yeah... Sure...", I said nervously as I covered my shoulders, "Anyway, enjoy the show.".

        "Do your best, Y/n! For us!", he reminded. I nodded then he left. On and on and on the competitors go. The eigth competitor... Or competitors were Amelia and her friends.

(A/N: Play the song!)

Amelia:
Yo, I'll tell you what I want,
What I really, really want

Natalie:
So tell me what you want,
What you really, really want

Amelia:
I'll tell you what I want,
What I really, really want