Prologue

"Meera..... Meera Right..?!" My Husband asked, I nodded my head at him, anger filling my head what an agrogant man, he doesn't even know my name!!
"well!! you already know why I agree to this marriage...you will get everything you need, but don't expect a romantic husband, because for me  you are just my wife for name sake"

he sigh running his his fingers through is silk like Hair. God why he has to do that!

" don't keep any hopes from me... And don't worry I am not involved in any extra affair.... It just I don't believe in such things" I didn't look at him as he continue to speak. Or I might insult him.

"That's all I want to say... Do you want anything to ask me?" he said I shook my head no. I just want to sleep.

"Ok then I'll sleep on this side you can take the right side... I have early flight for Landon tomorrow morning" he told me, Aww he is going to honeymoon alone???! and then he went to sleep. His voice always had command in it.

I walked up to my bags and removed my sleep wears going to bathroom I shut the door and let out a breath...

"just Your Wife...!!" I smiled  'I promise you Mr Husband I won't be Just your wife......
After all I have made a promise to your dad that I'll change his son for good'........

*******************************
Hi guys

My new story i can tell you that thid story will be totally different from Akash and Riya's story.

Please do read and vote.