Chapter 12- Trust

Meera's POV

Finally the tears i was holding ran down my cheeks..

I watch Mohit talking in his sleep, about how i am a cheating wife...

Suddenly i can't breathe properly as my throat was filled with pain.. Hurt.

I looked at Mohit once again.. He might not remember what he said to me when he wakes up next morning..

But me... He's words have craved in my mind and heart...

Closing the door behind me i walked to another room.. Directly entering the bathroom i switch on the shower... The cold water decent down on me as i stood under it.....

And finally i broke down.... Crying loudly, i was hurt
I Have been always wondering that dispite trying so much to develop our relationship each time i failed.......
Because the fact that i did not notice one important thing which was most important in a relationship was trust...

Trust.......... Which my husband don't have in me.....

I cried harder... After what felt like hour i got up from floor and went out, discarding my wet clothes i wore a jeans and top...

I need to get away from here......
I picked up my bikes Keys.. Ignoring the keys of car Mohit gave me...

I didn't know we're to go... But wind flowing in my hair was calming me down....

I drive endless through the road but the sound of wind again whisper in my ears the words Mohit said to me and yet another wave of emotion hit me and tears gathered in my eyes blurring my vision... I tired to blink... To get clear my vision...

But the tears were making them hard...

And next thing i saw was a bright light coming towards me i tried in my panic state to stable and get away from the road but my speed was fast and sudden break had me flying away.... I fall down to the side.. The lights nearing to me..

Closing my eyes tightly i waited for the pain... Which never came..

So i opened my eyes.. Blurry vision and something tickling down on my face from my forehead..

"Maam... Are you ok...!!" some one asked.. I tried to sit up but my head spin.. I touched my head and saw a wet patch of blood on my fingers.

" Hey

" Hey... Just relax.. I'll take you to hospital.. Can you tell me your name so I can call your relatives" he was asking... But my head was spinning i tried to speak.. But nothing came out..

And finally black dots started forming.... And i wished at least now the pain in my heart will go.....

MOHIT'S POV

"Bro wake up..!!" i groan and rolled over.. I tired to open my eyes and massive headache hit me...

With great effort i sat up rubbing my fingers over my forehead...