Chapter 17- New Mohit

Meera's POV

We entered our suite room... I was still in daze... What the hell is happening...

I turned around to ask Mohit what he was upto,? why he was again playing with my feelings? .. as Mohit closed the door behind him...

I opened my mouth to asked him questions... So many questions....

Before i could start he came to me. " Finally............." he said and suddenly i was engulf in tight hug... My feet was off the ground and i was lifted up by Mohit...

It took me sometime to process that Mohit was hugging me.. I mean we had hugged each other before but that hug was not like this.... This was so different...

Mohit tighten his hold on me burying his face in my neck.... He took deep breath...his beard tickling my skin...

Slowly my hands came around his back... For now  i wanted nothing but to live in his arms....and forgot about everything... Everything around me was blur... I missed him so much.. My vision started to blur.. Ans i blink.. No don't cry don't cry.....

" I had missed you so much.... Meera.. God... I can't even tell you..." he said and yet again his words had me wonder whether i was dreaming everything .... Because this was frist time he had so openly confessed his feelings....." This past one month felt like hell... Please don't leave me and go like this... I felt like dying " he continued his voice getting heavier with emotion....

And as the Strom his words hit me.... How he had hurt me..emotionally Came back..

With all my strength i pushed him back, due to sudden push he stumble back but balance himself quickly.....

He looked at me all confused.. Maybe Wondering why i pushed him.

" What are you doing here, Mohit?? ... Please you can't fool me this time with your act, It was hard enough for me to forget about you... " i said turning away from him..

He took a step towards me.. But then his phone rang..

He cursed... " Meera I'll be back soon, i just have a small meeting with staff.. Why don't you go get fresh by that time" he said and left...

How fool of you Meera.. Like. Always he must have came for a business meeting. And here i thought he came to get me back...for real i though he was change... But.......

I laugh sadly.... Taking my clothes i went to take shower...

I was so mesmerized by the suite it was so big.. And all white and the view in front was magnified..

The bathroom was another piece to look at... It was so big....

After taking shower i came out and saw Mohit sprawl on bed typing away something in his phone....

He looked at me and sat on bed..
Ignoring him.. I was walking to other side of bed when suddenly he took hold of my hand and pulled me down... And now i was sitting in front of him....

"Mohit.. What..." i tried to ask him but he tucked wet trance behind my ear and i suck in a deep breath..

He pushed my Hairs which covers my forehead... And then i felt his thumb rubbing over the faint scar on my forehead from the accident....

He lift himself up and kissed my forehead.... On the scar..