Chapter 15- Perfect Plan

MEERA'S POV

There was a knock on door... "Yes..!" i said and the door was opened by my mom...

I sigh and kept the book aside which i was reading.. Or more like looking at it.. Because all i can thinking  of Mohit..

"Hi.. Honey!" she said sitting beside me... "Mom.." i said and laid my head on her lap..
I closed my eyes.....when she started to run her fingers in my hair.

" You came home early today?" i asked her she was working woman....

" Yes..!" she said running her fingers i waited her to talk further but she was quite...

I opened my eyes.. And she was staring at me... A sad smile on her face..

" I was worried about you... So took half day... " she said..

" I am fine mom...." i whisper... She smiled at me.. " You can't lie to me baby, I am your mother.." she said...

" Did you had your food?" she asked... "No.. I was busy reading the book beside i am not hungry" i told her quickly before she could scold me..

"Right, you have been reading that book from past 3 weeks... From the day you came ...." she said glaring at me...

" Mom.. I... Didn't mean to worry you" i said... " Its not about worrying us baby, your papa and me will always be worried about you no matter what.... Because you are our reason to live...Both me and your dad don't like to see you like this " she said and i was feeling more guilty...

" Whatever happened between you and Mohit... Had to be solved.. Because i can't see you like this... What do you think that we don't know how you cry at night.. " she said and i suck in a breath...

I sat up straight... "Mom... I.." she stopped me.. " It's ok if you don't want to talk about it, but we miss our Meera... The Meera who could make the whole house dance... With her spirit.. She is missing.." mom continued...

" Take your time baby, but don't forget the distance may sometimes grow longer then bringing people together.. "...

I nodded at her.." I am making your favorite dishes... And you have to eat a lot Today... Have you seen yourself you have lost so much weight " she scolded me before going out...

She stopped near the door" And Meera.. Your Friend Shurti called.. Since your phone is off..call her, she said its urgent " she said and left...

I took my phone and called Shurti....

The minutes the call connected she screamed in to the phone.. I took away the phone to save my eardrum...

" Meera....!!! "" I AM GETTING MARRIED!! " she said...

" Wow... That a great news " i said... After she finished...

" Shut up..!! You idiot i was trying to contact you since three weeks... Where the hell are you? " she bombarded me...

" I am at papa's Place.... " i said.." Why.. What happened talk to  me everthing right now Meera, since you are married. You don't share anything with me " she ordered me...

"There is nothing to tell Shurti," i told her...

"Do you want me to come there and make you spill..." she threatened me...

So i told her.. Not everything but the fact that me and Mohit is not together...

She scolded me a lot and then told me, more like  ordered me to come 1 week before marriage, so that it will be a change for me as well as help her with the wedding preparations...

" Give me Abhi's number also..." Shurti said.. I send her he's number...

I told mom and papa about me going to Manali.. They were happy....

At night i booked my flight ticket and called Abhi...

I told him about me going to Manali....

" How is he??" i asked Abhi about Mohit...

He sigh.. " I don't know Meera... I hardly see him.." he said...

" Is he not home yet?" I asked again.. "No" came he's short reply... And i wonder what is wrong, he sounded like he wanted to tell me something...

Does he not think about me... He didn't even called me once....

Tears started to form.. So i said a quick bye and end the call before i start to sob, as Abhi didn't like it..

A week later i was boarding my flight... I was standing to catch a cab...

That's when i heard the familiar voice which i was longing to hear from past 1 month...

I turned around silently praying to god that i was not hallucinating about Him... As i saw him standing before me.. With his famous smirk...

His beard had grown a little, which means he was not taking care of himself... His eyes had dark circles as well... And he looked tried..

But above all this he was till the most handsome man for me... As i stare at him.......

-----------

Abhi pov

" Shurti congratulations...." I said as she told me about the wedding...

" Well thank you, but the most important reason why i called you is about Meera and Mohit... She said.. And i furrowed my eyebrows...

"Meera told me.. Not everything i guess, but what i heard.. I can clearly say that she is suffering a lot" she said and i quickly agreed to her...

" Same with bro.. I mean Mohit, since Meera left he had drawn himself in alcohol.." i told her..

" Then we need to do something..." she said and sounded excited...

" what! Do you have a plan! " i asked her...

" so.., all this started because of Misunderstanding.... Right? " she asked me as i told her everything...

" Yes" i agreed.. " So, we are going to use this Jealousy and possessive nature to bring them together" she said.

" And how exactly..?" i asked her...

" Do you remember my brother... The one which Meera had a crush on" she asked me " i nodded but then realized that we were on call so said yes...

And then she explained me what she was planning.. She said that she will also tell her Brother to do some acting ..

I smirked after ending the call...

Perfect plan.. Shurti tgis is going to be fun

---------------------------------------------------
Hi guys

Enjoy the chapter

Please vote and comment

Take care
Byee until next time